Board index Asian Canadian Corner

Guests are welcome to read the forum, but to gain full access to its features please register your free account with us.

Asian Girls and White Guys

Unread postby Kala » December 29th, 2012, 11:38 am

Nothing seems to infuriate Asian guys more than the sight of an Asian woman like me with my sexy white boyfriend. What is it about couples like us that brings out the insecurities in Asian guys? Is it a male sense of ownership? Is it because Asian guys are usually smaller and more delicate that brings out a Napoleon complex? Is it because Asian guys are usually not as well endowed? Is it because Asian guys lack confidence and become frustrated? Is it because of a real or perceived gender imbalance among Asians?

I know some Asian guys can so jealous of non-Asian guys features. One amusing anecdote that I remember as if it happened an hour ago was when I was sitting on my boyfriend's lap at a party gently pulling on the hair on his arms and the jealousy on the faces of Asian guys was so apparent. It was like a 13 year old boys jealous of a 19 year old who can grow a beard. It would have been funny, but it was adult Asian men who were jealous.

There could be lots of other reasons too. I know I just barely scratched the surface here, so please give your opinions.
Kala

Re: Asian Girls and White Guys

Unread postby BritishManwhore » December 29th, 2012, 12:22 pm

That's a poor troll
BritishManwhore

Unread postby Kala » December 29th, 2012, 1:48 pm

I am not trolling, I am simply talking about reality. If this is a discussion forum what is wrong with discussing issues around ir? You might say that I too blunt, but I am not trolling.
Kala

Unread postby Romero » December 29th, 2012, 2:02 pm

Troll. Don't you find it a bit odd that you're a white guy pretending to be an Asian girl?
Fan Qing Fu Ming!

道明加拿大信託
Romero

Unread postby Kala » December 29th, 2012, 2:08 pm

Romero wrote:Troll. Don't you find it a bit odd that you're a white guy pretending to be an Asian girl?

You can believe what you want, but I am Asian and my boyfriend is white. I only wanted to bounce thoughts off of each other, but instead I get false accusations.

Is this topic off limits? Are we not allowed to discuss it? What is it about this subject that makes some people immediately throw the "troll" label?
Kala

Unread postby Romero » December 29th, 2012, 2:23 pm

It's understandable that an Asian girl may prefer white guys but your silly stereotypes give you away. No Asian girl would say such things. You reek of racist troll.

I could swear you're Diana on Model Minority.
Fan Qing Fu Ming!

道明加拿大信託
Romero

Unread postby Zetsu » December 29th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Lol I would just ignore those emo losers, whether your boyfriend is White or the moon happens to be only half full they'll still bitch about it.
Your local Ch!nknadian
Zetsu

Unread postby Zetsu » December 29th, 2012, 2:50 pm

But at least on the good side a lot of these cry baby also happens to be wusses, so if you give them death threats they'll quietly do as you say worrying you'll beat them up. :lol:
Your local Ch!nknadian
Zetsu

Unread postby Azhya Aryola » December 29th, 2012, 3:42 pm

It's one of those things I have blinders to. I just don't notice it and even if an Asian male was present in the room and can't stand my white companion then that's just too bad. It would not matter to me one bit. The effort he takes to get upset at me will be lost with me.
Azhya Aryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.
Azhya Aryola

Unread postby Time Flies » December 29th, 2012, 5:13 pm

Kala wrote:Nothing seems to infuriate Asian guys more than the sight of an Asian woman like me with my sexy white boyfriend. What is it about couples like us that brings out the insecurities in Asian guys? Is it a male sense of ownership? Is it because Asian guys are usually smaller and more delicate that brings out a Napoleon complex? Is it because Asian guys are usually not as well endowed? Is it because Asian guys lack confidence and become frustrated? Is it because of a real or perceived gender imbalance among Asians?

I know some Asian guys can so jealous of non-Asian guys features. One amusing anecdote that I remember as if it happened an hour ago was when I was sitting on my boyfriend's lap at a party gently pulling on the hair on his arms and the jealousy on the faces of Asian guys was so apparent. It was like a 13 year old boys jealous of a 19 year old who can grow a beard. It would have been funny, but it was adult Asian men who were jealous.

There could be lots of other reasons too. I know I just barely scratched the surface here, so please give your opinions.

You are a degenerate, self loathing cancer on the Asian body. Go ahead and suck every white man's dick you white worshipping whore. We don't want you.
Time Flies

Next

Return to Asian Canadian Corner