Board index Asian Canadian Corner

Guests are welcome to read the forum, but to gain full access to its features please register your free account with us.

Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Unread postby Kala » January 31st, 2013, 6:53 pm

Asian men are considered the least attractive, least desirable, and least manly of colored men. Black and Latino men are preferred by more
women that are not Asian. It is not because North Americans don't like guys who are hard working and honorable. Those traits alone in Asia are enough to be considered manly over there, but not here. Genetics has made Asian women sexy and our guys effeminate and undesirable.

The genetic mating instincts of white women reject the looks, qualities, and essence of Asian men. Their instincts tell them that Asian men are unmanly and not brawny to them, but are a bad match, apparent by their actions, behavior and vibe toward them. Heck, even white trash women and nymphomaniacs are prudish toward Asian men, making them the ultimate losers of the dating scene, whether they like it or not.

In North America, Asian men are considered unmanly compared to the standards of a white male. The typical qualities of Asian men - loyalty, generosity, diligence, discipline, etc contribute NOTHING to their social status. Asian men are too effeminate looking by white standards. They are less hairy, shorter, narrower wrists, smaller bone structures and that alone is the reason they drop to the bottom of the desirability list. Asian guys are sweet, but they will never be able to compete with guys of other races when the masculinity bar is set on appearance.
Kala
 
Posts: 65
Joined: December 22nd, 2012, 10:39 am

Re: Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Unread postby Romero » January 31st, 2013, 6:59 pm

No, white guys who pretend to be Asian girls are way less sexually desirable.

You're also very insecure. You feel threatened by Asian men.
Fan Qing Fu Ming!

道明加拿大信託
User avatar
Romero
 
Posts: 1785
Joined: October 4th, 2012, 5:31 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Unread postby seoulbro » January 31st, 2013, 8:36 pm

Kala wrote:Asian men are considered the least attractive, least desirable, and least manly of colored men. Black and Latino men are preferred by more
women that are not Asian. It is not because North Americans don't like guys who are hard working and honorable. Those traits alone in Asia are enough to be considered manly over there, but not here. Genetics has made Asian women sexy and our guys effeminate and undesirable.

The genetic mating instincts of white women reject the looks, qualities, and essence of Asian men. Their instincts tell them that Asian men are unmanly and not brawny to them, but are a bad match, apparent by their actions, behavior and vibe toward them. Heck, even white trash women and nymphomaniacs are prudish toward Asian men, making them the ultimate losers of the dating scene, whether they like it or not.

In North America, Asian men are considered unmanly compared to the standards of a white male. The typical qualities of Asian men - loyalty, generosity, diligence, discipline, etc contribute NOTHING to their social status. Asian men are too effeminate looking by white standards. They are less hairy, shorter, narrower wrists, smaller bone structures and that alone is the reason they drop to the bottom of the desirability list. Asian guys are sweet, but they will never be able to compete with guys of other races when the masculinity bar is set on appearance.

You may think my fingers are so tiny they fit between the keys on the keyboard, but I can still bitchslap your racist ass back to the trailer park.
User avatar
seoulbro
 
Posts: 1501
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm

Re: Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Unread postby Fashionista » January 31st, 2013, 9:52 pm

Kala wrote:Asian men are considered the least attractive, least desirable, and least manly of colored men. Black and Latino men are preferred by more
women that are not Asian. It is not because North Americans don't like guys who are hard working and honorable. Those traits alone in Asia are enough to be considered manly over there, but not here. Genetics has made Asian women sexy and our guys effeminate and undesirable.

The genetic mating instincts of white women reject the looks, qualities, and essence of Asian men. Their instincts tell them that Asian men are unmanly and not brawny to them, but are a bad match, apparent by their actions, behavior and vibe toward them. Heck, even white trash women and nymphomaniacs are prudish toward Asian men, making them the ultimate losers of the dating scene, whether they like it or not.

In North America, Asian men are considered unmanly compared to the standards of a white male. The typical qualities of Asian men - loyalty, generosity, diligence, discipline, etc contribute NOTHING to their social status. Asian men are too effeminate looking by white standards. They are less hairy, shorter, narrower wrists, smaller bone structures and that alone is the reason they drop to the bottom of the desirability list. Asian guys are sweet, but they will never be able to compete with guys of other races when the masculinity bar is set on appearance.

Kala, you are painting my father and my younger brother with broad strokes..

They are both very masculine men...my brother is a policeman!

You are happy with a your bf, so I am happy for you...why are you so insulting to men you have not met?
User avatar
Fashionista
 
Posts: 6274
Joined: October 4th, 2012, 9:25 pm

Re: Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Unread postby Romero » January 31st, 2013, 10:24 pm

Fashionista wrote:Kala, you are painting my father and my younger brother with broad strokes..

Exactly. If Kala actually were an Asian woman, she obviously wouldn't be saying these terrible things about her own father and other male members of her family.

Kala, you're not fooling us. Okay, so you hate Asian guys for some reason. Go right ahead and tell us all about it. But you must find it a bit odd that you have to pretend to be an Asian girl to make your point. It's not very convincing. It's kind of messed up in the head.

Hey, even if you were Asian, it wouldn't change the fact that you're simply an awful person. You're not doing any race any favours.
Fan Qing Fu Ming!

道明加拿大信託
User avatar
Romero
 
Posts: 1785
Joined: October 4th, 2012, 5:31 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Unread postby Odinson » February 1st, 2013, 6:17 am

This is a typical roughneck made in Finland.
He has a nice finnish attitude... Calling americans filthy asshole dumbfucks in their own country.
User avatar
Odinson
 
Posts: 5148
Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Re: Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Unread postby Fashionista » February 1st, 2013, 6:18 am

Romero wrote:
Fashionista wrote:Kala, you are painting my father and my younger brother with broad strokes..

Exactly. If Kala actually were an Asian woman, she obviously wouldn't be saying these terrible things about her own father and other male members of her family.

Kala, you're not fooling us. Okay, so you hate Asian guys for some reason. Go right ahead and tell us all about it. But you must find it a bit odd that you have to pretend to be an Asian girl to make your point. It's not very convincing. It's kind of messed up in the head.

Hey, even if you were Asian, it wouldn't change the fact that you're simply an awful person. You're not doing any race any favours.

There is no logical reason for anyone to reinforce racist stereotypes about Asian men without some reason..

If Kala was in a happy relationship and writing how happy she is with her new boyfriend I would understand and even be be happy for her, but Kala stereotypes Asian men even more than Gary Oak..

Gary Oak has past unresolved issues with Chinese men and I think Kala probably does too.
User avatar
Fashionista
 
Posts: 6274
Joined: October 4th, 2012, 9:25 pm

Re: Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Unread postby Fashionista » February 1st, 2013, 6:23 am

Odinson wrote:This is a typical roughneck made in Finland.
He has a nice finnish attitude... Calling americans filthy asshole dumbfucks in their own country.

Good morning Odinson, how are you today?

I editted your post for you so it's easier for everyone to watch the youtube video..

I don't speak your language, so I don't know what that huge wrestler said..

My guess is that it wasn't very nice to Americans though..

I have to go to work now, have a nice evening in Finland.
:)
User avatar
Fashionista
 
Posts: 6274
Joined: October 4th, 2012, 9:25 pm

Re: Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Unread postby Odinson » February 1st, 2013, 6:43 am

Fashionista wrote:
Odinson wrote:This is a typical roughneck made in Finland.
He has a nice finnish attitude... Calling americans filthy asshole dumbfucks in their own country.

Good morning Odinson, how are you today?

I editted your post for you so it's easier for everyone to watch the youtube video..

I don't speak your language, so I don't know what that huge wrestler said..

My guess is that it wasn't very nice to Americans though..

I have to go to work now, have a nice evening in Finland.
:)


Thanks :).
He was a lovely person... He called the audience assholes.

Have a good day at work.
User avatar
Odinson
 
Posts: 5148
Joined: January 25th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Re: Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Unread postby seoulbro » February 1st, 2013, 1:25 pm

Romero wrote:No, white guys who pretend to be Asian girls are way less sexually desirable.

You're also very insecure. You feel threatened by Asian men.

I think Kala is a virgin white boy.
User avatar
seoulbro
 
Posts: 1501
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm

Next

Return to Asian Canadian Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Obvious Li and 5 guests