Which would you rather have as a pet?

Locked

Which would you rather have as a pet?

A whale sized hamster
0
No votes
A hamster sized whale
4
67%
All of the above
2
33%
None of the above
0
No votes
Other
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 6

User avatar

Topic author
asal
Posts: 17457
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 04:44

Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by asal »

Image


Get in on it.
User avatar

Lochdubh
Posts: 43886
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 11:19

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by Lochdubh »

I'm partial to fire ants, but a hamster sized whale would be excellent.


User avatar

Topic author
asal
Posts: 17457
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 04:44

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by asal »

Lochdubh wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 09:41 I'm partial to fire ants, but a hamster sized whale would be excellent.
:D fire ants are fascinating, but you need to be cautious. I've been using apple cider vinegar recently as scent guides.


Get in on it.
User avatar

Lochdubh
Posts: 43886
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 11:19

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by Lochdubh »

asal wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 10:53
Lochdubh wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 09:41 I'm partial to fire ants, but a hamster sized whale would be excellent.
:D fire ants are fascinating, but you need to be cautious. I've been using apple cider vinegar recently as scent guides.
I favour use of my own pheromones to guide the little buggers, but then it is absolutely essential to remain awake (or at least semi- conscious).


User avatar

deadskinmask
Posts: 17698
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Lochdubh wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 11:22
asal wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 10:53
Lochdubh wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 09:41 I'm partial to fire ants, but a hamster sized whale would be excellent.
:D fire ants are fascinating, but you need to be cautious. I've been using apple cider vinegar recently as scent guides.
I favour use of my own pheromones to guide the little buggers, but then it is absolutely essential to remain awake (or at least semi- conscious).
i use gasoline and matches.... its alot more effective than you would think for something named a fire ant.... :(


Truth, like gold, is to be obtained.... not by its growth but by washing away from it all that is not gold....
User avatar

Topic author
asal
Posts: 17457
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 04:44

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by asal »

Lochdubh wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 11:22
asal wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 10:53
Lochdubh wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 09:41 I'm partial to fire ants, but a hamster sized whale would be excellent.
:D fire ants are fascinating, but you need to be cautious. I've been using apple cider vinegar recently as scent guides.
I favour use of my own pheromones to guide the little buggers, but then it is absolutely essential to remain awake (or at least semi- conscious).
Naturalist. I've heard of that method, but I don't feel comfortable with trying it yet.


Get in on it.
User avatar

Topic author
asal
Posts: 17457
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 04:44

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 11:35
Lochdubh wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 11:22
asal wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 10:53

:D fire ants are fascinating, but you need to be cautious. I've been using apple cider vinegar recently as scent guides.
I favour use of my own pheromones to guide the little buggers, but then it is absolutely essential to remain awake (or at least semi- conscious).
i use gasoline and matches.... its alot more effective than you would think for something named a fire ant.... :(
:D

Valid.


Get in on it.
User avatar

Topic author
asal
Posts: 17457
Joined: 20 Feb 2011, 04:44

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by asal »

A hamster sized whale is cheaper to feed.


Get in on it.
User avatar

Lochdubh
Posts: 43886
Joined: 11 Jan 2011, 11:19

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by Lochdubh »

asal wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 13:56 A hamster sized whale is cheaper to feed.
....and would be as cute as all get-out.


User avatar

deadskinmask
Posts: 17698
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by deadskinmask »

asal wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 13:29
deadskinmask wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 11:35
Lochdubh wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 11:22

I favour use of my own pheromones to guide the little buggers, but then it is absolutely essential to remain awake (or at least semi- conscious).
i use gasoline and matches.... its alot more effective than you would think for something named a fire ant.... :(
:D

Valid.
but an environmentally-friendly way to control as is using uncooked grits.... :(


Truth, like gold, is to be obtained.... not by its growth but by washing away from it all that is not gold....

Dinky Dazza
Posts: 14910
Joined: 13 Jul 2015, 08:23

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by Dinky Dazza »

Lochdubh wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 14:09
asal wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 13:56 A hamster sized whale is cheaper to feed.
....and would be as cute as all get-out.
Can you imagine being able to breed them? You'd make a shit load from all the perverts.

Whalemageddon! Whalemageddon!


User avatar

Munday
Posts: 13066
Joined: 05 Nov 2008, 09:31
Location: Dog River.....Saskatchewan

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by Munday »

deadskinmask wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 15:59
asal wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 13:29
deadskinmask wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 11:35
i use gasoline and matches.... its alot more effective than you would think for something named a fire ant.... :(
:D

Valid.
but an environmentally-friendly way to control as is using uncooked grits.... :(

Grits are overated


This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
User avatar

deadskinmask
Posts: 17698
Joined: 20 May 2015, 13:49

Re: Which would you rather have as a pet?

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Munday wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 19:34
deadskinmask wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 15:59
asal wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 13:29
:D

Valid.
but an environmentally-friendly way to control as is using uncooked grits.... :(

Grits are overated
i have 20 boxes of em and thats all i know to do with em.... god knows i ain't gonna eat those nasty motherfuckers.... i'd line a litter box with em if i had a cat.... :D


Truth, like gold, is to be obtained.... not by its growth but by washing away from it all that is not gold....
Locked