Are Drones Spying On Us and Trying To Infiltrate Our Personal Devices?

Scooter

Are Drones Spying On Us and Trying To Infiltrate Our Personal Devices?

Unread post by Scooter »

(this happened a couple weeks ago but i was unable to post it because of technical/drunken difficulties)

I didn't have the car to use, so I had to get an Uber home from work that night. These things happen, sometimes. I've seen this woman before and she remembered me. So we're travelling down the street to get to the highway because that's the quickest way home. She says "The drones are out tonight. Have you seen them?" Ummm, no? She said "They're flying tonight". They were doing paving on the street before getting on the highway, so we were hung up a bit. She was saying about all those little drones in the sky and that big drone that was getting closer. She stuck her head out the window to watch it. Said she was turning off her app because she knew where I was going and she wanted to throw them off her trail. I thought it was a bit weird.

I did a half-ass search but didn't find anything. I'm thinking this woman is batshit crazy.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Blazor

Re: Are Drones Spying On Us and Trying To Infiltrate Our Personal Devices?

Unread post by Blazor »

Dude! No need to worry about 'em infiltrating our personal devices, they can do that without drones. The drones are everywhere. They had these years ago, imagine now.....

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.