Tamara Taggart is Hot

Register accountRead the forum rules
me

Re: Tamara Taggart is Hot

Unread post by me »

The Reverend Duce wrote:well what I think about her is not really important, she is a winner and one of the beautiful people of Vancouver and I am NOT, so who is having the better life. Nuff said.
:shock:
Duce ? Is that you ?

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
ziggy-plop wrote:[video][/video]
If I were in to women, I'd total favor the latinas. They are beautiful, outspoken and downright fiesty. Awesome women. Don't piss them off though. :D

Agree!

What The Duce!

Unread post by What The Duce! »

me wrote:
The Reverend Duce wrote:well what I think about her is not really important, she is a winner and one of the beautiful people of Vancouver and I am NOT, so who is having the better life. Nuff said.
:shock:
Duce ? Is that you ?
yes it is me

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.
bleu

Unread post by bleu »

yeah i believe it's you - the more you like somebody, the more envious and mean you are to them:(.. seen it before, shows here too..

What The Duce!

Unread post by What The Duce! »

shut up

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.