"YVR" Named BEST Airport in N. America 2 Years in a Row!

Register accountRead the forum rules
Superchecker

Unread post by Superchecker »

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/ has breaking news, YVR Named BEST Airport in North America, for the 2nd year in a row!

Zero Cool

Re: "YVR" Named BEST Airport in N. America 2 Years in a Row!

Unread post by Zero Cool »

Yeah, nothing bad happens here except the tumbleweed blowing by.

Passengers keep heading south and YVR keeps jacking up the fees to keep on building. Lots of new buildings now with nobody to stand in them.

Gary Oak

Unread post by Gary Oak »

I remember leaving Vancouver in 96 from the old Richmond airport, going to Narita airport and was amazed at how advanced it was ,clean it was and how polite everybody was and then went on to Kai Tak in Hong Kong where everything was dirty dingy and full of rude obnoxious A_holes. I remember returning in 2003 to the new airport which I didn't know had been built and was amazed again. Canada has been doing alot of things really great in the last decade. Some our beers now are on a par with the best in the world as compared to our crap from before that couldn't even compete with American beers. The job that was done on Grouse Mountain is a real work of art. I remember when what became the old expo grounds was just a dirty dingy warehouse district. Now....

Hornung

Unread post by Hornung »

Yeah right, you are RETARD MORON A_HOLE LIAR as shown many times by your continuous LYING, ConanDoyle/Gary Oak.
In 2003, Hong Kong was the best airport in the world and it still the best airport in the world again now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skytrax

Hong Kong named Airport of the Year 2011
Hong Kong voted world's top airport, Auckland best in ANZ
By David Flynn
published 31 Mar, 2011

Hong Kong has taken out triple gold in the 2011 World Airport Awards overnight, selected not only as the world's best airport but best airport dining, while the adjacent Regal Hotel winning chosen as the world's best airport hotel.
http://www.ausbt.com.au/hong-kong-voted ... est-in-anz

And good on YVR for winning the best airport in North America for two years in a row.

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

this is another example of just pure bullshit......i could name you dozens of airport that are light years better to travel through than YVR...........WTF..... has any of these dipshits ever tried to get through the customs line at YVR.........they're longer than at disney world 24/7

i do agree YVR does look a lot better these days.....but the line ups are pure hell

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
Munday

Unread post by Munday »

this is another example of just pure bullshit......i could name you a dozen airports that are light years better to travel through than YVR...........WTF..... has any of these dipshits ever tried to get through the customs line at YVR.........they're longer/slower than at disney world 24/7

i do agree YVR does look a lot better these days.....but the line ups are pure hell....oh and i presume none of these guys have ever had to try and find their luggage when they bring in 20 flights from asia at the same time and dump all the luggage on 4 carousels...where so they come up with this shit

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
Zero Cool

Unread post by Zero Cool »

Munday wrote: this is another example of just pure bullshit......i could name you a dozen airports that are light years better to travel through http://memebee.com/vancouver/posting.ph ... 51531#than YVR...........WTF..... has any of these dipshits ever tried to get through the customs line at YVR.........they're longer/slower than at disney world 24/7
That's not YVR's fault. CBSA make incompetent look like a gold standard. Seriously these guys would struggle to make the NDP cabinet.
Munday wrote: i do agree YVR does look a lot better these days.....but the line ups are pure hell....oh and i presume none of these guys have ever had to try and find their luggage when they bring in 20 flights from asia at the same time and dump all the luggage on 4 carousels...where so they come up with this shit
YVR does look better, but unfortunately there are no passengers to see it. Because nobody's willing to pay the exuberant costs for the never ending constructions. Merchants are dropping like flies now because they can't afford the outrageous fees in addition to the insane rent.

All the Asian flights show up at once because it makes for the most convenient time change. There are 7 baggage carousels there now.