Found: wallet with $410.

Register accountRead the forum rules
GranpaP

Found: wallet with $410.

Unread post by GranpaP »

Besides the money, a visitor's Visa card showing a young Muslim girl (judging by headwear), a Coast Capital debit card and other miscellaneous cards typed in a foreign script. Unable to locate an address for this person, I contacted Coast Capital and explained the situation giving them the member's card # and stating the wallet would be at City Hall security desk. The rep at CC said she would put a note on the member's account.
In the afternoon, a lady called and I confirmed the wallet was in possession; she said she would stop by soon. A jolly, rotund, triple-chin-ed lady showed-up and she was accompanied by a very pretty (25ish) Muslim girl. The same one as on the ID cards. The lady explained she was sponsor for her visitor and, although the young Muslim would like to thank me with a hug, her faith prevented her from touching a man so " I'll do it for her". She grabs me so tightly she nearly squeezed the farts out of me and all the while I'm looking at the pretty young girl and nodding and saying "you're welcome".

Lochdubh

Re: Found: wallet with $410.

Unread post by Lochdubh »

That's a wonderful story, and you tell it so well....with such enthusiasm. :)

/did you offer to take the jolly lady who was the proxy hugger out for coffee?

//fat bottomed girls make the ever lovin' worrrl go 'round. :tongue:

me

Unread post by me »

lol@proxy hugger. =)))

asal

Unread post by asal »

that's a cute story - it's so nice, I love that the lady gave you a big hug.

Get in on it.