Wow the canucks are doing awsome

Register accountRead the forum rules
weebles

Wow the canucks are doing awsome

Unread post by weebles »

I have to say the Canucks are now trending on twitter over the Boston Game which has been one of the best Regular season games so far and now the rumors is we have 2 must watch Rival teams.

One being the Hawks which you know we will see this year in the playoffs and it will be the must watch series and be hyped up even more then it has been.

Now we have the Bruins as a Rival which sucks since before last weekend there was no massive coverage of the teams never say each other beside the SCF and now we are everywhere and the fact that we lose good players to dirty hits makes it a bad team to play.

we use our speed and talent do to play a tough, physical, dirty game like boston and heck the sedins do not fight and we now are the broad street bullies Rivals.

But we now are the Rivals of two orginal 6 teams and Ron McClean so we get a some bad hate from CBC HNIC which is made up by the fact that the Leafs are so bad that make our team really something to be proud of.

So GO! Canucks GO!

weebles

Re: Wow the canucks are doing awsome

Unread post by weebles »

In 1908, for reasons unknown, the Wanderers, despite having turned aside four challengers, did not record their names on the Cup. The next year, the Ottawa Senators added a second band onto the Cup. Despite the new room, the 1910 Wanderers and the 1911 Senators did not put their names on the Cup. The 1915 Vancouver Millionaires became the second team to engrave players' names, this time inside the bowl along its sides.

The 1918 Millionaires eventually filled the band added by the 1909 Senators.[42] The 1915 Ottawa Senators, the 1916 Portland Rosebuds, and the 1918 Vancouver Millionaires all engraved their names on the trophy even though they did not officially win it under the new PCHA-NHA system. They had only won the title of the previous champion's league and would have been crowned as Cup champions under the old challenge rules. The winners in 1918, 1920 to 1923 did not put their winning team name on it.

We have yet to win the cup again under the Vancouver Canucks which we have our roots in the Vancouver Millionaires we are the only team that put their names on without winning it I think we cursed the cup butr maybe we can break that this year.

Harlequin Duck

Unread post by Harlequin Duck »

Apparently the country's most hated team because of so-called arrogance. Well, I wear all my Canucks gear and that more than ever, now. :drinks:

Harlequin Duck

Stickers, flags, everything, more than ever. Good stuff. :tongue2:

Harlequin Duck

Kick the hell out of Boston. :angry: