British soldier killed in London by Muslims

Register accountRead the forum rules
extralegs2020

Re: British soldier killed in London by Muslims

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

cc la tarte wrote:You "inadvertently" missed this ;)
cc la tarte wrote:So, no worries about the good islamics who will suffer after another act or two triggers all hell breaking loose??

When the shit really hits the fan, the helpless islamics in UK (not to mention other countries) are "expendable", right?

Another two acted up on a plane over UK today. Your jihadis are picking up the pace now toward triggering a .... errr ... problem ... for "expendable" islamics in the West
The good Islamic will NOT suffer. They are protected. This acts as a deterrent to any would-be bully of Muslims.
They are not expendable. They are a growing and dynamic presence. And that trend will definitely continue.
You're full of 'wishful thinking'.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
cc

Unread post by cc »

The good Islamic will NOT suffer. They are protected.
I guess allah had a temporary lapse when these "protected good islamic" murderers needed him ;)

[video][/video]

Romero

Unread post by Romero »

extralegs2000 wrote:I heard that it was 'senseless' and 'wrong'.
But I can see PLENTY of sense in it.
Is it going to get the West out of Muslim countries? No.

Is it going to cause harm and violence against Muslims in the UK and worldwide? Yes. It's already happened.

So go right ahead and tell the Muslims who have been threatened and attacked that you see plenty of sense in it.

extralegs2020

Romero wrote:
extralegs2000 wrote:I heard that it was 'senseless' and 'wrong'.
But I can see PLENTY of sense in it.
Is it going to get the West out of Muslim countries? No.

Is it going to cause harm and violence against Muslims in the UK and worldwide? Yes. It's already happened.

So go right ahead and tell the Muslims who have been threatened and attacked that you see plenty of sense in it.
Yes to the first question. It WILL eventually get the West out of them countries. It's already happened, and happened several times. I can quote you exact incidents.
The Beirut bombing in 1982 when a suicide bomber blew up the Marine barracks killing 300 Marines. The USA withdrew from Lebanon after that.
Madrid 3/11. The train bombs caused a change in the up-coming Spanish elections. Spain withdrew its forces from Iraq on account of that.
Mumbai was revenge against Hindus.
This list could go on and on, indefinitely.
Muslims in the U.K. are much safer because of this. It has put fear and terror into the hearts of these bullies.
In short: TERROR WORKS!
And it works rather well.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

cc la tarte wrote:
The good Islamic will NOT suffer. They are protected.
I guess allah had a temporary lapse when these "protected good islamic" murderers needed him ;)

[video][/video]
As for this, I didn't think you meant them folks by 'good Islamics'. I thought you were referring to peaceful fasting praying Mosque attendees. They are the ones who are safe.
The jihadis are NOT safe. They have put their own lives on the line.
But then, they don't really care, now, do they?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Further: I was just reading to-day's paper, the Vancouver Sun. I'm not done with it, yet. But there are two articles on the war on terror, one on page B3 and one on B4. It says that a new front has opened in the war on terror. We are now in uncharted territory. Read it for yourselves. You will realize how impossible this is going to be to stop. The other one says that the U.S. is at a crossroads as a new kind of terrorism emerges.
There are more new fronts opening up all the time in this war. Remember Major Nidal Hasan, of Fort Hood?
It goes on. It goes on forever. The war is not over.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Romero

Unread post by Romero »

extralegs2000 wrote:Yes to the first question. It WILL eventually get the West out of them countries.
You're out of touch with reality.

US military bases in the Middle East.

Syria and Iran are next. Your Islamic Caliphate is now an American Caliphate. "Terror works" was just the excuse the US desired.

revelator

Unread post by revelator »

extralegs2000 wrote:
cc la tarte wrote:You "inadvertently" missed this ;)
The good Islamic will NOT suffer. They are protected. This acts as a deterrent to any would-be bully of Muslims.
They are not expendable. They are a growing and dynamic presence. And that trend will definitely continue.
You're full of 'wishful thinking'.
Wrong again! There are no "good" islamics.

extralegs2020

I don't have time right now to make a full long detailed reply to Romero's post, but I maintain that HE is out of touch with reality.
It is becoming, very, very clear--exceedingly clear to everybody, especially the Governments of Britain, the U.S.A., and France, that they CANNOT win this war on terror. Therefore, they are ALL, all three of them, in a 'state of denial'.
There are going to be 'copy-cat killings' after this one, you know. These people have become inspirations and role models already. They probably copied the Boston bombers; who copied Major Nidal Hasan; who copied Bin Laden; who copied Salahuddin; who copied .... the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Romero

Unread post by Romero »

Woolwich attack: of course British foreign policy had a role

While nothing can justify the killing of a British soldier, the link to Britain's vicious occupations abroad cannot be ignored

I am a former soldier. I completed one tour of duty in Afghanistan, refused on legal and moral grounds to serve a second tour, and spent five months in a military prison as a result. When the news about the attack in Woolwich broke, by pure coincidence Ross Caputi was crashing on my sofa. Ross is a soft-spoken ex-US marine turned film-maker who served in Iraq and witnessed the pillaging and irradiation of Falluja. He is also a native of Boston, the scene of a recent homegrown terror attack. Together, we watched the news, and right away we were certain that what we were seeing was informed by the misguided military adventures in which we had taken part.

So at the very outset, and before the rising tide of prejudice and pseudo-patriotism fully encloses us, let us be clear: while nothing can justify the savage killing in Woolwich yesterday of a man since confirmed to have been a serving British soldier, it should not be hard to explain why the murder happened.

Let's start by examining what emerged from the mouths of the assailants themselves. In an accent that was pure London, according to one of the courageous women who intervened at the scene, one alleged killer claimed he was "fed up with people killing Muslims in Afghanistan". It is unclear whether it was the same man, or his alleged co-assailant, who said "bring our [Note: our] troops home so we can all live in peace".

It should by now be self-evident that by attacking Muslims overseas, you will occasionally spawn twisted and, as we saw yesterday, even murderous hatred at home. We need to recognise that, given the continued role our government has chosen to play in the US imperial project in the Middle East, we are lucky that these attacks are so few and far between.

It is equally important to point out, however, that rejection of and opposition to the toxic wars that informed yesterday's attacks is by no means a "Muslim" trait. Vast swaths of the British population also stand in opposition to these wars, including many veterans of the wars like myself and Ross, as well as serving soldiers I speak to who cannot be named here for fear of persecution.

The fact is, there are two majority views in this country: one in the political body that says war, war and more war; and one in the population which says it's had enough of giving up its sons and daughter abroad and now, again, at home.

For 12 years British Muslims have been set upon, pilloried and alienated by successive governments and by the media for things that they did not do. We must say clearly that the alleged actions of these two men are theirs alone, regardless of being informed by the wars, and we should not descend into yet another round of collective responsibility peddling.

Indeed, if there is collective responsibility for the killings, it belongs to the hawks whose policies have caused bloodbaths – directly, as in Afghanistan and Iraq, and indirectly in places as far apart as Woolwich and Boston, which in turn have created political space for the far right to peddle their hatred, as we saw in the immediate aftermath of the Woolwich attack.

What we must do now is straightforward enough. Our own responsibilities are first of all to make sure innocents are not subject to blanket punishment for things that they did not do, and to force our government – safe in their houses – to put an end to Britain's involvement in the vicious foreign occupations that have again created bloodshed in London.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... olicy-role

Romero

Unread post by Romero »

UK soldiers killed in Afghanistan bomb attack

May 1, 2013

The Ministry of Defence has said that three soldiers who were killed in Helmand province after a roadside bomb attack were travelling in the latest Mastiff 3 armoured vehicle.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ma ... ff-vehicle
Where is the disgust and outrage over these three deaths? Where is the disgust and outrage for the hundreds of others?

Spartacus

Unread post by Spartacus »

Your so stupid Romero !!

This is a battlefield !!

Romero

Unread post by Romero »

Spartacus wrote:This is a battlefield !!
Why?

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

You better heed Sparts, Ro--he's right; this is a battlefield.

On the one side, the bigots and the haters, like CC, El, and Sparts, and, on the other, the large-hearted and the lovers, like you, Gramps, and Evs.

Love always wins out in the end.

Spartacus

Unread post by Spartacus »

Blurt wrote: Love always wins out in the end.
No it doesn't !!

Your a dreamer, better heed me as well... :D

eagle

Unread post by eagle »

Blurt wrote:You better heed Sparts, Ro--he's right; this is a battlefield.

On the one side, the bigots and the haters, like CC, El, and Sparts, and, on the other, the large-hearted and the lovers, like you, Gramps, and Evs.

Aww... that's so sweet.      I...       I cant eat that one. :cry:

Light falls down space at the speed of time.
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

eagle wrote:
Blurt wrote:Love always wins out in the end.
You don't need to eat it. You just need to set the table.

eagle

Unread post by eagle »

I'm not disagreeing with you that love wins, but at some point it has to scare the wolves away, or all the sheeps get eaten.
And I wouldn't call CC a bigot. An angry feminist perhaps? :) From what I can tell, Islam's not much fun for women. It seems to be designed to appeal to dysfunctional men - hence the tendency for converts to be radicals.

cc

Unread post by cc »

I don't hate you eagle. In fact, I really liked you ...... before you said that

Edit - Aw, it wasn't you. It was our forum's ultimate hater that said that - I saw it under your avy and did not spot it as a quote. My mistake. My apology

To be precise, I'll fess up that I do "hate" supremacist cruel violent islam with a powerful passion. It's misogyny is just one of MANY items I hate about it. .... oh, and feminists .... at least those who have usurped and perverted the term into what it has become of late

eagle

Unread post by eagle »

cc la tarte wrote:I don't hate you eagle. In fact, I really liked you ...... before you said that

Edit - Aw, it wasn't you. It was our forum's ultimate hater that said that - Apologies

To be precise, I do "hate" the supremacist islam with a passion
That sort of comes through in some of your posts. :tongue:

I think Blurt is mistaking your legitimate, albeit persistent anger for hatred. Being male, I don't need to be constantly confronted with the injustice of Islam. In fact I can't because it makes me so furious. I'd make you sound like a girl scout selling cookies. Needless to say, I'm not big on any culture that treats women like livestock. As for you... :wub:

cc

Unread post by cc »

cc la tarte wrote:..... I do "hate" the supremacist islam with a passion
eagle wrote: That sort of comes through in some of your posts. :tongue: ......
:D ...... I do like you eagle.

eagle

Unread post by eagle »

I have a tendency to understate things sometimes too.. :inlove:

cc

Unread post by cc »

;)

eagle

Unread post by eagle »

:blush:

revelator

eagle wrote:
Blurt wrote:You better heed Sparts, Ro--he's right; this is a battlefield.

Hence the often expressed love, good will and brotherhood of islam ... right?

No thanks ... islam is a curse on humanity. It doesn't matter what you think of it, be it indifference, disgust or worthy of an open-armed hug fest. Makes absolutely no difference, islam will kill anyone who refuses to follow the rules as described in its book of horrors.

cc

Unread post by cc »

Through the 30s Europe tried acceptance, coexistence and concession on an ideology that openly spewed supremacy, conquer and slaughter

How did that strategy work out for them in the early 40s?

revelator

cc la tarte wrote:Europe tried acceptance and coexistence on an ideology openly spewing supremacy, conquer and slaughter

How did that strategy work out for them?
You shouldn't ask rhetorical questions like that (I know the answer). EL will Jump on it and tell all and sundry how islam has "improved" Europeans by showing them the way and the light ... beaten women/wives and murder victims notwithstanding of course.

In fact it is islams violent and divisive presence in Europe that will earn it a correspondingly violent backlash.

cc

Unread post by cc »

revelator wrote:
cc la tarte wrote:Europe tried acceptance and coexistence on an ideology openly spewing supremacy, conquer and slaughter

How did that strategy work out for them?
You shouldn't ask rhetorical questions like that (I know the answer).
My bad ... very bad.
In fact it is islams violent and divisive presence in Europe that will earn it a correspondingly violent backlash.
I have long had islam and its core desires figured, but still find it amazing that they don't see what will come upon it if it keeps it up much longer ... which it will.

This small minority (keywords) whines that many don't like them throughout the West but seem totally oblivious of the final consequences to its increasing acts of violence, ... along with its self-exclusion from society, aggressive takeover of and control over neighborhoods.

revelator

cc la tarte wrote:
revelator wrote: You shouldn't ask rhetorical questions like that (I know the answer).
My bad ... very bad.
I have long had islam and its core desires figured, but still find it amazing that they don't see what will come upon it if it keeps it up much longer ... which it will.

This small minority (keywords) whines that many don't like them throughout the West but seem totally oblivious of the final consequences to its increasing acts of violence, ... along with its self-exclusion from society, aggressive takeover of and control over neighborhoods.
I could be wrong here but if I read your last few posts correctly you now seem to be thinking as I do ... that islam will sooner or later (probably sooner) meet with a violent backlash and a sudden end. That 'end' will likely come from Europe where islam has had its most destructive presence over time, 9/11 excepted.

cc

Unread post by cc »

Good point. Originally I saw the US at the lead and saving Europe from itself. Despite a late start, it jumped light years ahead .... until SOBama..... Now it is miles behind. The situation has reversed itself in fact .... and so my perspective has changed accordingly.

The current admin in the US, the very first of its kind in recent history, is not only not stopping islam, it is assisting and promoting the most radical elements .. big time ... The US is now not a leader of anything. Europe must now save itself.

Further, no longer does the US capture, interrogate, learn about its enemy and eliminate the problem BEFORE things happen. It is now a sitting duck.

Europe is now on its own and does have a considerable head start time-wise to identify and deal with the problem within. The reality of what is happening on the ground, in neighborhoods within all EU countries will dictate the conclusion. Then there is the violence side of the issue.

I'm surprised so many have kept from seeing or saying the obvious for so long. I guess historically it is consistent. But that is all changing rapidly now. It's like the late 30s where denial ruled ..... but reality finally forced all out action in the end (led by govt in that case). This time it will be the people forcing action upon their govts.. That has already started. Daily now more identify the problem as ultimately fatal if not STRONGLY addressed. A few more high profile occurrences will force the issue, break the bottle and let the genie out forever.