Board index Vancouver Forum

Vancouver forum is an open forum which daily sketches the diversity and the commonality of Vancouverites. It is also an online community where you can discover and discuss various aspects of life in Vancouver and the world at large. If you are a visitor or a soon-to-be resident of Vancouver, or simply have an interest in it, you are more than welcome to join the group of Vancouver Forum posters, but know that any questions you may have about the city and its neighborhoods, the quality of life and lifestyle, are likely going to be met with a barrage of insults by some our resident comedians.

If you are a Vancouverite who just stumbled upon these pages, you'd best get the hell out of here before anyone sees you, but if you do decide to join in, for God's sake don't tell them your ethnicity or you may never hear the end of it! Do not be surprised by uncensored and sometimes blatantly stupid, crazy, remarks that shouldn't ever be spoken in private, let alone on a public forum. If that still hasn't deterred you, then you probably have a thick enough skin and a good enough sense of humour to handle this place. Good luck. You're going to need it!

Register your free account ‚óŹ Read the forum rules

Best cheapest place to buy a bed in Vancouver?

Unread postby Strggler » 11 Sep 2009, 12:52

Since you all are quite knowledgeable here, i figure i might as well go for broke. lol
Can anybody recommend a reasonably priced Bed place that delivers in vancouver?
I'm looking for a complete queen bed box and frame.
Strggler

Advertisement

Re: Best cheapest place to buy a bed in Vancouver?

Unread postby me » 11 Sep 2009, 12:55

Don't know...can only recommend where NOT to go. Sleep Country is the most expensive of all.
me

Unread postby Azhya Aryola » 11 Sep 2009, 13:03

I always see this sleep number commercial, me, but I've never given that much thought. I like my bed.
Azhya Aryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.
Azhya Aryola

Unread postby Sophia » 11 Sep 2009, 13:41

me wrote:Don't know...can only recommend where NOT to go. Sleep Country is the most expensive of all.

lol. Thanks.
Was just looking at their website and thought: "Nooooo..." :-)
Sophia

Unread postby for cheap » 11 Sep 2009, 14:15

Darwin offers cock sucking at a low price! Find him on a used matress in a back alley!
for cheap

Unread postby Pho Phat Phok » 11 Sep 2009, 14:18

If you want really cheap, may I recommend visiting a Sally Ann or Value Village after hours? It's not uncommon to find mattresses there.
Pho Phat Phok

Return to Vancouver Forum