Board index Vancouver Forum

“Anyway, I keep picturing all these little kids playing some game in this big field of rye and all. Thousands of little kids, and nobody's around - nobody big, I mean - except me. And I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff - I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it's crazy, but that's the only thing I'd really like to be.”
― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

Register your free accountRead the forum rules

Best cheapest place to buy a bed in Vancouver?

Unread postby Strggler » 11 Sep 2009, 12:52

Since you all are quite knowledgeable here, i figure i might as well go for broke. lol
Can anybody recommend a reasonably priced Bed place that delivers in vancouver?
I'm looking for a complete queen bed box and frame.
Strggler

Advertisement

Re: Best cheapest place to buy a bed in Vancouver?

Unread postby me » 11 Sep 2009, 12:55

Don't know...can only recommend where NOT to go. Sleep Country is the most expensive of all.
me

Unread postby Azhya Aryola » 11 Sep 2009, 13:03

I always see this sleep number commercial, me, but I've never given that much thought. I like my bed.
Azhya Aryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.
Azhya Aryola

Unread postby Sophia » 11 Sep 2009, 13:41

me wrote:Don't know...can only recommend where NOT to go. Sleep Country is the most expensive of all.

lol. Thanks.
Was just looking at their website and thought: "Nooooo..." :-)
Sophia

Unread postby for cheap » 11 Sep 2009, 14:15

Darwin offers cock sucking at a low price! Find him on a used matress in a back alley!
for cheap

Unread postby Pho Phat Phok » 11 Sep 2009, 14:18

If you want really cheap, may I recommend visiting a Sally Ann or Value Village after hours? It's not uncommon to find mattresses there.
Pho Phat Phok

Return to Vancouver Forum