Confessions....

InkedAngel

Confessions....

Unread post by InkedAngel »

Since this is the creative arts forum I thought this would be fun. Post a picture of your confession. It can be written or a picture of your vice. :)

Don't you weep pretty baby...you and me and the devil make three. Don't need no other lovin baby....
J0E

Re: Confessions....

Unread post by J0E »

I'm often distracted by the sight of a pretty woman and it frequently evokes wanton thoughts to the extent that I'm unable to concentrate for the rest of the day. I've even had to leave work early because of such annoying distractions.

InkedAngel

Hmm interesting. I've known a guy with that same affliction before. Lol

Don't you weep pretty baby...you and me and the devil make three. Don't need no other lovin baby....
InkedAngel

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

In my home town, I'm drawn, without fail, to tourists with a map like a moth to a flame (to the great annoyance of my girlfriend); I cannot pass up an opportunity to exchange with out-of-towners and to suggest to them a few must-see sights and activities from an insider's viewpoint.

eugenetswong

Unread post by eugenetswong »

I'm embarrassed to admit that when I'm chatting with people, I often wonder what it would be like to suddenly violently hurt them. I'm usually having a great conversation, and smile will just pop up on my face... :scared:

Fortunately, I'm very mild with my physical interactions. Even though I was in the army, even though I believe in capital and corporal punishment, and even though I write about a vigilante, I am much more of a pacifist when it comes to violence.

Blurt, I'm surprised that you feel the need to confess that. Interacting with tourists seems to be an ideal thing.

Regarding pipes, even though I hate tobacco and all forms of smoking, I do get warm fuzzies when I think about pipes. It's almost as if I expect a pipe to warm me up on a cool autumn day.

InkedAngel

I have a weakness for art, fantasy, and tattoo books.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

I have a fondness for women who wield a whip. :)

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

she looks strict. :unsure:

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

Uhmmm IA I think Blurt just requested something. I feel quite sure you can accommodate that. heh heh heh.

Why did the chicken cross the road? Why??? To get to the idiots house....
Knock Knock.....Who's there?.....the chicken
InkedAngel

Lol....hmmm. I'll pass. My whip wielding days are over.

InkedAngel

I collect trinkets for my necklaces.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Sometimes when I see those bikini contests on television, I wonder what the girls would look like if they walked on stage with no clothes on. :bored:

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

RealWoman wrote:That shouldn't take much imagination there Joe :)
^ Well I thought that would make a great painting/work of art.

Call it 'Miss World' bares all.

Would probably fetch a million.

I met an art dealer once, who told me that he sold paintings by Vargas, the guy who used to illustrate for Playboy.

But he bragged that not many men could buy them because upon sight of them, their girlfriends or wives became very jealous and would either burn them or throw them in the garbage.

He had an original watercolor by Vargas in his showroom for $1 million.

Unread post by ************* »

I only have one pair of shoes

Lioness

Unread post by Lioness »

I hate conflict. It makes me nauseated and I try to resolve it regardless if I'm involved or not.