Everything MMA

Breakfall

Everything MMA

Unread post by Breakfall »

Well I just watched the UFC 192: Cormier Vs Gustafsson bout and it was 5 rounds of great fighting. DC the reigning light heavyweight champion won by split decision against Gustafsson from Sweden, but not without some serious blood, sweat and tears! Literally. Gustafsson couldn't make the post fight interviews as he was rushed off to hospital for precautionary reasons. He put up a good fight against DC but his face was absolutely pummeled.

Here's the promo:
[video][/video]

Last edited by Support on 04 Oct 2015, 07:10, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edited.

Breakfall

Re: Everything UFC

He lost but it could've gone Gustafsson's way at one stage where he almost ko'd DC with a knee to the head. A lesser man would've been out for sure. This is Gustafsson's face when it was looking only partially roughed up...

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

I know guys like UFC but I find it boring. What I cant stand more are wannabe chicks who hang out with the boysand pretend they actually like the fights...

:purdy:
Breakfall

Berry Sweet wrote:I know guys like UFC but I find it boring. What I cant stand more are wannabe chicks who hang out with the boysand pretend they actually like the fights...
You'll be surprised how many girl's genuinely enjoy the UFC these days. My missus and most of her friends come over to watch it on pay tv. The women fighters in UFC are really good too,often outdoing the blokes in tenacity for the win.

yorkcountykid

Unread post by yorkcountykid »

I know girls like to see guys fight--especially about them. breakfall, you stay out of my way or I will crush you.

Breakfall

yorkcountykid wrote:I know girls like to see guys fight--especially about them. breakfall, you stay out of my way or I will crush you.
Sorry brah! :w00t!:

yorkcountykid

Breakfall wrote:
yorkcountykid wrote:I know girls like to see guys fight--especially about them. breakfall, you stay out of my way or I will crush you.
go for it--you will not beat yorkcountykid.

yorkcountykid

breakfall, I run this place, not you

Breakfall

yorkcountykid wrote:
Breakfall wrote:
go for it--you will not beat yorkcountykid.

yorkcountykid

breakfall, you are afraid of yorkcountykid.

yorkcountykid

I will crush breakfall--just watch

Breakfall

yorkcountykid wrote:I will crush breakfall--just watch

yorkcountykid

clearly, breakfall is afraid of yorkcountykid

Breakfall

[video][/video]

yorkcountykid

I could not care less oghters. neither of those guys would touch if I called their mother a slut.

yorkcountykid

yorkcountykid wrote:I could not care less. neither of those guys would touch if I called their mother a slut.

Breakfall

yorkcountykid wrote:I could not care less oghters. neither of those guys would touch if I called their mother a slut.
One is African-American, the other is a bloody Viking...both put their mother on the highest pedestal. To make any derogatory comment about their mother would be utterly senseless & foolhardy to say the least. :rolleyes:

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Yorkie chill out...he seems like a good guy so far.

:purdy:
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Berry Sweet wrote:I know guys like UFC but I find it boring. What I cant stand more are wannabe chicks who hang out with the boysand pretend they actually like the fights...

Me too. I often wonder why we outlaw animals fighting, yet we are still ok with organized human pulverizing of each other. Makes no sense.

Breakfall...welcome. =)

You seem somewhat saner than some of your peers. =))) Are you just easing in? =)))

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Berry Sweet wrote:Yorkie chill out...he seems like a good guy so far.
Yes....ditto again. =)

asal

Unread post by asal »

breakfall, do you do jiu jitsu? :) If you love UFC you should do brazilian jiu jitsu yourself - you'd love it if you haven't tried it yet mr. breakfall.

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

mimi wrote:

Me too. I often wonder why we outlaw animals fighting, yet we are still ok with organized human pulverizing of each other. Makes no sense.

Breakfall...welcome. =)

You seem somewhat saner than some of your peers. =))) Are you just easing in? =)))
it's about using the brain and body.

Get in on it.
yorkcountykid

I am not backing off. is breakfail
rich?

yorkcountykid

IF PEOPLE CAN OVERTAKE THIS PLACE, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Yorkie, what would calm you down?? You should go for a walk on the sea wall - look out at granville island (it's pretty at night).

Get in on it.
yorkcountykid

asal wrote:Yorkie, what would calm you down?? You should go for a walk on the sea wall - look out at granville island (it's pretty at night).
is this site being bought out?

asal

Unread post by asal »

I'm just a poster yorkie - I never read that anywhere on this board. Yorkie - ask evs. Maybe put it in the befuzzlement thread.

Get in on it.
Breakfall

asal wrote:breakfall, do you do jiu jitsu? :) If you love UFC you should do brazilian jiu jitsu yourself - you'd love it if you haven't tried it yet mr. breakfall.
I do BJJ as part of a seven MMA system. I don't like ground grappling too much as I'm ultra hygienic and rolling around on the floor, swapping dna doesn't really appeal to me.
I'm a right-handed Southpaw striker and trapper. :thumbup:

Berry Sweet wrote:
I know guys like UFC but I find it boring. What I cant stand more are wannabe chicks who hang out with the boysand pretend they actually like the fights...

Breakfall...welcome. =)

:biggrin:

It's midday and I'm sober! Thanks for the welcome.

Breakfall

I thought I was multi quoting there...teething issues.

asal

Unread post by asal »

Breakfall wrote:
asal wrote:breakfall, do you do jiu jitsu? :) If you love UFC you should do brazilian jiu jitsu yourself - you'd love it if you haven't tried it yet mr. breakfall.
I do BJJ as part of a seven MMA system. I don't like ground grappling too much as I'm ultra hygienic and rolling around on the floor, swapping dna doesn't really appeal to me.
I'm a right-handed Southpaw striker and trapper. :thumbup:
:tongue: I didn't like getting choked.

Get in on it.