Skateboard Madness...

Breakfall

Skateboard Madness...

Unread post by Breakfall »

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
:(
Breakfall

Re: Skateboard Madness...

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
Breakfall

Breakfall

Breakfall

Breakfall

Breakfall

This is what gets me high...

Breakfall

Breakfall

Breakfall

Breakfall

Breakfall

Yes...even Eddie surfs and skates! :thumbup:

Breakfall

Breakfall

Cricks

Unread post by Cricks »

Breakfall

Cricks wrote:I like skateboarding so please don't attempt to ruin it with one of your gay ass threads you crotch monkey!
Even though you're such a queer...please post relevant stuff!

Unread post by ************* »