Everything MMA

Breakfall

Re: Everything MMA

Unread post by Breakfall »

Oscar Mayer wrote:
:rolleyes:

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
:(
Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:dance with me
I'm dancing cunt!

:jester:

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:good morning peckerhead
:canada:

Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:dance with me
At the end of the day Oska...you're a bum! :thumbup:

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

and you have nothing to give

Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:and you have nothing to give
When I'm banned...I have nothing to give. Work on that.

Oscar Mayer

where are not you banned from asshole. Obviously not here. From your IRL ?

Breakfall

Oska...you're a weasel. An unhealthy specimen clutching on a forum that needs every angle to become something more. You're the weakest link. I asked you to simply stay out of the MMA thread and you couldn't even give me that.

Now I'll do what the fuck I want until it's gone...

Hahahahahaha....feed the trolls!

Oscar Mayer

here comes a tiny bit of hell

Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:here comes a tiny bit of hell

Oscar Mayer

Grow up and think. It's not always about you.

Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:Grow up and think. It's not always about you.
Hahahahahaaa...no Oska...it's about MMA! Think about it you unhealthy twot! :thumbup:

Breakfall

Oscar Mayer

you do know mirko is a queer

Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:you do know mirko is a queer
It never crossed my mind...but you still couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag! Come get some!

Oscar Mayer

priceless

Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:priceless

Oscar Mayer

they aren't yours

Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:they aren't yours

Oscar Mayer

picture of a lizard.

Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:picture of a lizard.
I doubt you'll figure this one out.

Breakfall

Pointbreak wrote:
Oscar Mayer wrote:
Pattaya Man wrote:so once yer get smashed that many times in the fucken head as a boxer and make no sense and forget the rules yer become a MMA fighter

got it
classic

Breakfall

Breakfall

Thank you back.

Breakfall

Breakfall

Hahahahahaaaa...check out Conor and Nate pelting each other with water bottles at the pre-fight conference. :D

http://wwos.nine.com.au/2016/08/18/10/3 ... rs-ufc-202

Breakfall

Jesus....Rumble Johnson just dropped Glover only seconds into the first round!!!!(13 seconds) BOOOOOOOM!

Breakfall

The big one...about to happen in a few minutes! Yeeeeeew! :thumbup:

Breakfall

Conor for the win...extra $$$ in the bank. Thank you. :cool: