Will the female armpit hair trend grow in popularity in 2017?

Poll ended at 06 Jun 2017, 15:33

Yes, it will grow in popularity this year!
73%
No, it will not grow in popularity this year.
No votes
It has never been popular.
9%
Don't know
No votes
Possibly
18%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 11

asal

Unread post by asal »

http://www.boredpanda.com/women-armpit-hair-trend/
Believe it or not, but armpit hair is the latest trend among women on Instagram. Many have even begun dying their armpit hair, receiving plenty of praise and criticism in the process.

For some women, cultivating body hair is a way to protest the beauty and maintenance standards placed upon them by society. Indeed, even photographers like Ben Hopper have used armpit-haired models to communicate this message. Before 1915 and the advent of women's shaving marketing campaigns, even pinups often sported all of their body hair.

Get in on it.
Breakfall

Re: Will the female armpit hair trend grow in popularity in 2017?

Unread post by Breakfall »

I've never minded female armpit hair...as long as they still spray on the appropriate deodorant to disguise sweat and bacteria and stank! And if you're a hippy...don't bruise my aura in other words!

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
:(
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

asal wrote: 26 Feb 2017, 14:31 Image

http://www.boredpanda.com/women-armpit-hair-trend/
Believe it or not, but armpit hair is the latest trend among women on Instagram. Many have even begun dying their armpit hair, receiving plenty of praise and criticism in the process.

For some women, cultivating body hair is a way to protest the beauty and maintenance standards placed upon them by society. Indeed, even photographers like Ben Hopper have used armpit-haired models to communicate this message. Before 1915 and the advent of women's shaving marketing campaigns, even pinups often sported all of their body hair.
Euro-Hippy look.
Can moustaches for m'lady be far behind?

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

It could become a stylish trend, very stylish indeed...

evs

Unread post by evs »

dunno. i never hated it?

~ plaid ~
Munday

Unread post by Munday »

excess female body hair is just such a turnoff....God i just couldn't do it......*shudder* ...i run away fast

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
Breakfall

Unread post by Breakfall »

Munday wrote: 01 Mar 2017, 13:18 excess female body hair is just such a turnoff....God i just couldn't do it......*shudder* ...i run away fast
You're a dud root china...people run away from you buckaroo! :D

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
:(
Mel

Unread post by Mel »

God damned hippies need to learn how to use a razor.

Makes me want to slap their Buddy Holly glasses right off their fucking faces...

9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

I was on the number 20 bus on commercial drive and a lezbian with hairy legs was sitting nearby. I couldn't look at her because it grossed me out. :(

Fuc# 0ff.