Welcome THC!

Support

Welcome THC!

Unread post by Support »

Thank you for offering this unique theme to van forum, deadskinmask and Blazor.

THC stands for Tin Hat Coalition, but also for The History Channel and for tetrahydrocannabinol. Coincidence? :tin:

deadskinmask

Re: Welcome THC!

Unread post by deadskinmask »

hey. thanks. i thought this would be something worth talking about. i also figured most would not want it on the main page.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
shin

Unread post by shin »

I hope this one lasts a while. I like the sub already.

When men learn to abuse the concept of intuitive insight, they become the pinnacle of reason, useless Gods are created in his image as a scapegoat for his shortcomings, and all he selectively oversees are his playthings... and ultimately, all he creates in his stead becomes his willful undoing.
asal

Unread post by asal »

:thumbup: thc :madserb:

Get in on it.
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

I like the name too :thumbup:

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Munday

Unread post by Munday »

Are you two genius's gonna ban utube videos

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

Munday wrote: 14 Mar 2017, 06:45 Are you two genius's gonna ban utube videos
Why would we do such a thing lol? If it adds to a discussion, or aids in the research of a subject, or has evidence pertaining to topics, go for it. I whole heartedly encourage it.

If you are referring to say, a poster plowing through on a drunken rampage posting repeat vids left and right that do not pertain to the subject what so ever, then yes, those wont be tolerated. At least thats how I feel about it lol.

Im sure Deader would agree, that the threads in this subforum should stay mostly on topic. Some off topic humor here and there should be fine.

I encourage anyone reading these threads to keep an open mind, do your own research, post it if you want, and draw your own ideas. Be free thinkers. And remember kids, put your glasses on :thumbup:

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Munday wrote: 14 Mar 2017, 06:45 Are you two genius's gonna ban utube videos
i have no intention of banning anything but i won't cater to problem posters. youtube vids and wikipages are fine AS LONG AS they are accompanied by the posters personal opinion. whether it be a rant or just a sentence that explains why they feel its relevant or agree/disagree with whats posted.... just slapping a vid or wikipage up like a prize turd won't fly here.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Support

Unread post by Support »

Hi there, just a note to say that I will archive this subforum as it seems to not be garnering much interest since January. It lasted good three years of good activity which is more than some forums can say. Thanks to skinz and his co-mod on giving community building a try. If you guys ever want to reactivate the forum, please let me know - it is easy enough to move it out of the archive.