Are there any sexually willing single females out there (no strings attached)?

are there "regular" single women who will willingly sleep with oddball middle age men?

Yes
82%
No
9%
Don't know
9%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 11

asal

Are there any sexually willing single females out there (no strings attached)?

Unread post by asal »

From Joe's thread on users:
http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... 8#p1360077

Sharkie asked this question, why not put it to a poll?

Nb. I had to shorten the question because only 100 characters are allowed
are there actually "regular" single women who will willingly sleep with oddball middle age men like weebs and me just to help us seek personal sexual satisfaction? where are they to be found?

Get in on it.
Sargent Smellibitz

Re: Are there any sexually willing single females out there?

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Come to Australia. Single females and oddball men sleeping together is a sport 5 nights of the week.

Munday

Re: Are there any sexually willing single females out there (no strings attached)?

Unread post by Munday »

Unless you get the kind that accept cash money there are always strings attached

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
Sargent Smellibitz

Re: Are there any sexually willing single females out there (no strings attached)?

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Munday wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 14:42 Unless you get the kind that accept cash money there are always strings attached
Prostitution is legal here. No guy would want a debit line on their account for their wife or taxman to see.

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

Dinky Dianna wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 18:53
Munday wrote: 15 Feb 2017, 14:42 Unless you get the kind that accept cash money there are always strings attached
Prostitution is legal here. No guy would want a debit line on their account for their wife or taxman to see.
Did you not read the "cash money" reference in my post...what idiot would leave a paper trail when paying for a hooker..prostitution laws need to be repealed so the free market can function and let the sunshine in

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

I am above average in looks but every time I leave the house I meet women interested in nsa sex.

Fuc# 0ff.