did we really go? lol. ok, then....

do you honestly believe we went to the moon?

yes - and i've watched the video and looked at the facts....
56%
no - and i've watched the video and looked at the facts....
44%
yes - because i've never watched the video and looked at the facts....
No votes
no - because i don't need to watch the video and look at the facts....
No votes
yes - because they said we did and i believe what ppl tell me....
No votes
no - because they said we did and i never believe what ppl tell me....
No votes

Total votes: 16

deadskinmask

did we really go? lol. ok, then....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

its amazing to me in this day and age, ppl still believe in the moon landing. tons of information to the contrary and even nasa itself has all but denounced it.... yet there are ppl who live under a rock and swear it happened.... lets see if any of them post here.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Odinson

Re: did we really go? lol. ok, then....

Unread post by Odinson »

deadskinmask wrote: 31 May 2017, 05:27 its amazing to me in this day and age, ppl still believe in the moon landing. tons of information to the contrary and even nasa itself has all but denounced it.... yet there are ppl who live under a rock and swear it happened.... lets see if any of them post here.... :D
People believe it because all the evidence against it are all a load of horseshit..

Like why the flag is that way in the picture... "The wind is doing it.. They arent on the moon..."

Even if they were in a studio, why would there be wind?

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

No1 has seen a nuclear explosion..

Maybe nukes aint real..

I´ve never been to Hiroshima or Nagasaki.. And they are rebuild now.. Maybe they didnt get destroyed..

deadskinmask

Odinson wrote: 31 May 2017, 06:57
deadskinmask wrote: 31 May 2017, 05:27 its amazing to me in this day and age, ppl still believe in the moon landing. tons of information to the contrary and even nasa itself has all but denounced it.... yet there are ppl who live under a rock and swear it happened.... lets see if any of them post here.... :D
People believe it because all the evidence against it are all a load of horseshit..

Like why the flag is that way in the picture... "The wind is doing it.. They arent on the moon..."

Even if they were in a studio, why would there be wind?
odi, buddy.... i know ppl beat on you about being an idiot. in fact, i have found myself guilty of it occasionally.... but truth is, i don't think you are. i genuinely believe you're at least of average intelligence and this 'odi' persona is just a ruse.... it works at times. i do believe you to be functionally retarded on occasions.... but then i see you use certain words or take part in certain conversations and the mask drops.... now.... let the mask drop momentarily and lets talk.... have you seen the moon landing video? have you seen the extra reels where they were in low earth orbit using window tricks to make the earth look further away? have you seen the picture of the real lunar lander? have you heard nasa administration telling the public that 'we cannot go beyond low earth orbit'? do you think we forgot how? we never have been there. EVER.... and the moon is well outta low earth orbit.... think about it, partner.... don't be a retard.... its really not a good look for you.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

Why would people denounce the accomplishments of other people? When people say that it was aliens that built the pyramids and we didn't walk on the moon, I feel like it's because these things are such great accomplishments that people then underestimate our abilities. People are capable of great things.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

asal wrote: 31 May 2017, 08:32 Why would people denounce the accomplishments of other people? When people say that it was aliens that built the pyramids and we didn't walk on the moon, I feel like it's because these things are such great accomplishments that people then underestimate our abilities. People are capable of great things.
i haven't said fuckall about a goddamn pyramid and i don't even believe in aliens but i know this for a fuckin fact - nasa had stated at least 5 times 'we cannot go beyond low earth orbit'.... president obama and president trump have both said it (2 more times total) to add up to 7 times its been said.... do you think that in all our progress we have forgotten how to go to the fuckin moon? 60's technology has somehow become more advanced than our current technology? thats what irks me about you little knuckleheads.... yall look it dead in the face and swear you can't see it.... how tha fuck??? lol.... :D

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

deadskinmask wrote: 31 May 2017, 08:42
asal wrote: 31 May 2017, 08:32 Why would people denounce the accomplishments of other people? When people say that it was aliens that built the pyramids and we didn't walk on the moon, I feel like it's because these things are such great accomplishments that people then underestimate our abilities. People are capable of great things.
i haven't said fuckall about a goddamn pyramid and i don't even believe in aliens but i know this for a fuckin fact - nasa had stated at least 5 times 'we cannot go beyond low earth orbit'.... president obama and president trump have both said it (2 more times total) to add up to 7 times its been said.... do you think that in all our progress we have forgotten how to go to the fuckin moon? 60's technology has somehow become more advanced than our current technology? thats what irks me about you little knuckleheads.... yall look it dead in the face and swear you can't see it.... how tha fuck??? lol.... :D
You cant quote stuff out of context like that...

Thats Romeros thing--

deadskinmask

Odinson wrote: 31 May 2017, 08:54
deadskinmask wrote: 31 May 2017, 08:42
You cant quote stuff out of context like that...

Thats Romeros thing--
its NOT outta context, motherfucker.... google it.... fact check me, motherfucker.... i'll patiently wait here for your apology or you don't have a single hair on your ass, bitch.... :mad:

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

That contradicts the planning of a manned mission to Mars..

Obama wanted to go to Mars..

He probably said that because we dont have a spacecraft for moon missions... Or Mars missions... At the moment.

deadskinmask

Odinson wrote: 31 May 2017, 08:58 That contradicts the planning of a manned mission to Mars..

He probably said that because we dont have a spacecraft for moon missions... Or Mars missions... At the moment.
that does NOT look like an apology.... now cowboy up and pay me what you owe me.... :mad:

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Okay.. I watched the moon landing stuff..

These numbnuts are wondering who is filming the module take-off on the moon...

How stupid are they?

The camera is stable.. Its on a tripod of some sorts...
its still on the surface..

if the moron who made that video uses that as evidence... The rest of the video is bullshit too.

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

deadskinmask wrote: 31 May 2017, 09:06
Odinson wrote: 31 May 2017, 08:58 That contradicts the planning of a manned mission to Mars..

that does NOT look like an apology.... now cowboy up and pay me what you owe me.... :mad:
I typed that before I saw your comment.

deadskinmask

Odinson wrote: 31 May 2017, 09:12 Okay.. I watched the moon landing stuff..

How stupid are they?

if the moron who made that video uses that as evidence... The rest of the video is bullshit too.
did you watch it follow the lander into the sky? from the ground? whos moving the camera? they certainly didn't re-land and pick him up. the landing gear stayed behind.... watch the rest of the video. you'll see. you've been duped.... :(

Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

deadskinmask wrote: 31 May 2017, 09:19

How stupid are they?

did you watch it follow the lander into the sky? from the ground? whos moving the camera? they certainly didn't re-land and pick him up. the landing gear stayed behind.... watch the rest of the video. you'll see. you've been duped.... :(
The camera follows the lander like a robot.

It was probably on a timer.. It would have moved like that even if the lander failed to take-off.

deadskinmask

Odinson wrote: 31 May 2017, 09:24
deadskinmask wrote: 31 May 2017, 09:19

How stupid are they?

The camera follows the lander like a robot.

It was probably on a timer.. It would have moved like that even if the lander failed to take-off.
don't be stupid. they've never been there before. they had no idea how fast they'd take off. much less the ability to time it perfectly and to stay perfectly in focus.... theres no windows on the lander so they couldn't watch themselves.... and even our current state of the art remote-controls don't work over a mile or two.... much less 60's technology over a distance of 238 THOUSAND MILES through radiation and all kinds of other interference.... i know you wanna believe, odi.... i know you do.... but its not true, buddy.... the moon landing is officially dead, partner.... :(

asal

Unread post by asal »

I feel like people in the 60's were smarter than we are now.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

asal wrote: 31 May 2017, 10:03 I feel like people in the 60's were smarter than we are now.
they were certainly smarter than some of yall.... :D

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

asal wrote: 31 May 2017, 10:03 I feel like people in the 60's were smarter than we are now.
Not smarter, just less jaded. Life was simpler back in the 50's and 60's. People could mostly live their own lives in a bubble.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
asal

Unread post by asal »

Scooter wrote: 31 May 2017, 10:35
Not smarter, just less jaded. Life was simpler back in the 50's and 60's. People could mostly live their own lives in a bubble.
I think the education standards were higher.

Get in on it.
Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

asal wrote: 31 May 2017, 10:51
Yeah..

You had to sit and shut up in classes.
No smartphones.

And you got expelled for a lot less.

deadskinmask

asal wrote: 31 May 2017, 10:51
think so? lets compare.... ppl then were absolutely terrified of radiation. lab technicians using x-rays would wear lead vests and stand behind lead walls. radiation suits and detectors were quite common.... but they sent astroNOTs through the Van Allen Belt wearing spandex suits with NO RADIATION PROTECTION whatsoever while inside of a metal container made of steel, aluminium and gold with NO RADIATION PROTECTION whatsoever.... nowadays lab technicians stand right next to you snapping off x-ray after x-ray without a care in the world and yet the Van Allen Belt is absolutely un-penetratable with current technology.... lol. you motherfuckers believe everything.... :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

People knew how to use math and anticipate 0 gravity.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

asal wrote: 31 May 2017, 11:09 People knew how to use math and anticipate 0 gravity.
not really.... otherwise they would have staged a better movie.... :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 31 May 2017, 11:59
asal wrote: 31 May 2017, 11:09 People knew how to use math and anticipate 0 gravity.
not really.... otherwise they would have staged a better movie.... :D
omc :rolleyes:

Get in on it.
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

:D

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
deadskinmask

i ran into another fella with the exact same mindset as myself the other day. we talked and laughed and i asked him about 'unplugging folks from the matrix'.... he said 'yeah. i unplug em all the time.' i said 'yeah. me too.' he said 'what happens then?' and i said 'i watch em plug themselves right back in.' and he said 'yeah. me too.'.... :(

Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

deadskinmask wrote: 02 Jun 2017, 06:20 i ran into another fella with the exact same mindset as myself the other day. we talked and laughed and i asked him about 'unplugging folks from the matrix'.... he said 'yeah. i unplug em all the time.' i said 'yeah. me too.' he said 'what happens then?' and i said 'i watch em plug themselves right back in.' and he said 'yeah. me too.'.... :(
Need to give them the red pill :D

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
deadskinmask

i see three votes for yes.... i'm gonna say asal, mimi and odi.... lol. what a fuckin world we live in.... :(

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

skinz, how far is Moon from Earth?

deadskinmask

Mad Serb wrote: 02 Jun 2017, 11:46 skinz, how far is Moon from Earth?
science says 238,000 miles or some such shit. i doubt its more than a few thousand miles. i imagine the sun to be closer and smaller as well (approximately the same size as the moon).... why? (btw, i'm guessing you're vote number 4. lol. you ppl).... :D