did we really go? lol. ok, then....

do you honestly believe we went to the moon?

yes - and i've watched the video and looked at the facts....
56%
no - and i've watched the video and looked at the facts....
44%
yes - because i've never watched the video and looked at the facts....
No votes
no - because i don't need to watch the video and look at the facts....
No votes
yes - because they said we did and i believe what ppl tell me....
No votes
no - because they said we did and i never believe what ppl tell me....
No votes

Total votes: 16

Mad Serb

Re: did we really go? lol. ok, then....

Unread post by Mad Serb »

I begun to write an answer, but changed my mind. It is futile, you got it all wrong. have a nice weekend

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Mad Serb wrote: 02 Jun 2017, 15:14 I begun to write an answer, but changed my mind. It is futile, you got it all wrong. have a nice weekend
feeling is completely mutual, partner.... except i would have wrote an answer.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

and i would very much like to clarify one more time - i am not trying to change anyones mind about anything - if you wanna live on a ball, grab it.... no skin off me.... but please realize that all these impressive numbers and staggering figures are just for show. because you've repeated them over and over enough that now they seem real.... because they have created enough loopholes to explain how life on a ball is possible (and trust me. all these theories are loopholes), yall feel confident in this big ol' ball.... but if you were to look at this with fresh eyes and a logical thought process, you'd see how ridiculous it really is.... good luck. i know some of yall think i'm trolling with this but i promise i'm not. if it were a 'publicity stunt', i'd use my own subforum instead of asals.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
asal

Unread post by asal »

deadskinmask wrote: 02 Jun 2017, 15:48 and i would very much like to clarify one more time - i am not trying to change anyones mind about anything - if you wanna live on a ball, grab it.... no skin off me.... but please realize that all these impressive numbers and staggering figures are just for show. because you've repeated them over and over enough that now they seem real.... because they have created enough loopholes to explain how life on a ball is possible (and trust me. all these theories are loopholes), yall feel confident in this big ol' ball.... but if you were to look at this with fresh eyes and a logical thought process, you'd see how ridiculous it really is.... good luck. i know some of yall think i'm trolling with this but i promise i'm not. if it were a 'publicity stunt', i'd use my own subforum instead of asals.... :(
What we're working with is coherent and tells the whole story. Your story is limited. I am half thinking that you're trolling. I find it really strange that Blazor is on board also. I'm glad that Blazor got to see the West Coast, though, and try salmon out here, and got an awesome experience at the Space Needle :thumbup:

I asked "where do people that believe in the flat earth live" to try to suss out if you understand that the people that trust this theory live in pretty much the same place. Where do people who believe in fiat money live? In places that use it as currency. Where do people who believe that cereal is delicious live? In places where they were served breakfast cereal. The culture of where you live plays a part in your beliefs. If you were to travel and try to assimilate to a different culture, you would find that a lot of who you are comes from the beliefs and practices of where you came from.

Get in on it.
deadskinmask

thats exactly why i'm beginning to think you ppl are ignorant as all fuck. they can tell yall that a planet is billions lightyears away and yall just agree.... a billion times further than light travels in a fuckin year.... lol. we've not even left low earth orbit.... EVER.... we have no way to compare anything to anything.... we shot sound waves into the earth so this is how it sounds. it sounds like four layers and the middle sounds hotter than the sun.... well, it sounds like utter bullshit to me.... even though nobody can fact check this shit, yall eat it up with a spoon.... 7 miles is all we can dig. but yall are just gonna take their word on the other 3,993 miles.... lol.... amazing.... :D

Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

asal wrote: 02 Jun 2017, 18:30
What we're working with is coherent and tells the whole story. Your story is limited. I am half thinking that you're trolling. I find it really strange that Blazor is on board also. I'm glad that Blazor got to see the West Coast, though, and try salmon out here, and got an awesome experience at the Space Needle :thumbup:
Asal! :morewine:

Oh my gosh I had such a good time, and Im not much of a city guy either. The nature wasnt far out and some within the city too (parks). Cost is so high there though. So much salmon lol. I posted pics on one forum, I'll prolly post some on Kats forum too soon if you wanna see :smiled:

I'll be totally honest, Im on the fence on this flat earth. A lot does make sense. I try to keep an open mind on things, and research stuff out that interests me. I cant say 100% its flat, nor can I say 100% its a globe. I didnt believe it before, thought it was a silly notion, but after seeing some proofs on it I wont disregard it and say it is nonsense. Especially after the other lies we are taught as well, I have to question everything. The people in control are good at trying to manipulate the way people think. "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
deadskinmask

Blazor wrote: 02 Jun 2017, 19:33

Oh my gosh I had such a good time, and Im not much of a city guy either. The nature wasnt far out and some within the city too (parks). Cost is so high there though. So much salmon lol. I posted pics on one forum, I'll prolly post some on Kats forum too soon if you wanna see :smiled:

I'll be totally honest, Im on the fence on this flat earth. A lot does make sense. I try to keep an open mind on things, and research stuff out that interests me. I cant say 100% its flat, nor can I say 100% its a globe. I didnt believe it before, thought it was a silly notion, but after seeing some proofs on it I wont disregard it and say it is nonsense. Especially after the other lies we are taught as well, I have to question everything. The people in control are good at trying to manipulate the way people think. "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."
we're not even arguing flat earth right now. we're discussing all these wonderful globe facts.... :D

asal

Unread post by asal »

Blazor wrote: 02 Jun 2017, 19:33

There are thousands of beautiful cities out on the West Coast. Where Oscar Mayer lives is right on the outer coast - surrounded by old growth forest and at risk of rogue waves. I'm so glad you made it out to see your brother. I will check in to see those pictures!!!

Get in on it.
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

asal wrote: 02 Jun 2017, 20:07

There are thousands of beautiful cities out on the West Coast. Where Oscar Mayer lives is right on the outer coast - surrounded by old growth forest and at risk of rogue waves. I'm so glad you made it out to see your brother. I will check in to see those pictures!!!
Oh man that was one of the things that I loved, the "old growth forestry". Was so amazing.

I've been meaning to post those pics lol. Been so busy. Its like 50 pics, but I prolly took 500 :D

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.