ATTN: Waves and Iguanas

Support

Unread post by Support »

Greetings!

This subforum seem to have slowed down since its initial days, last post was made on May 24. Seamajor, do you feel the subforum is ready to be archived? Let me know your thoughts. It costs us nothing to keep it active, I just want to make sure that all our facets, nooks and crannies are looked after, well used and maintained.

If i don't hear back in the next couple of days, I'll gather that that's a yes to archive. in that case, thank you very much for giving admining this subforum a try. All your efforts in this thankless yet strangely necessary to some of us industry are much appreciated.

Mel

Re: ATTN: Ocean Waves and Iguanas admin

Unread post by Mel »

He's in the hospital having his hip replaced again.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

From a few days ago. Sure it's not me or my hip

Semen
Support

Unread post by Support »

Sounds like the subforum is still alive and well! Take care and thanks for the effort.

Seamajor

ATTN: Ocean Waves and Iguanas admin

Unread post by Seamajor »

back wrote: 19 Nov 2017, 14:27 Sounds like the subforum is still alive and well! Take care and thanks for the effort.
Let me ask you Back, do you have any interest? For most of my life Surfing has been way more than a passing fad. Surfing has dictated where I spent my money, where I choose to live, how I take care of myself mentally and physically. Who I choose to be with. I adore the Ocean. It would upset me to see others rip on things that are important and cherished to me. I don't really see too much interest, so maybe best to archive. Thank you for your concern.

Semen
Support

Unread post by Support »

No problem. If you ever decide you'd like to reactivate the subforum, let me know. Thanks for giving it a try.