Who is confused about Mel's stint as Moderator on DV?

Who's confused about Mel's stint as Moderator on DV?

Mimi is confused.
22%
Mel is confused.
56%
I'm confused.
11%
We're all confused.
11%

Total votes: 9

Blurt

Who is confused about Mel's stint as Moderator on DV?

Unread post by Blurt »

Let's settle this once and for all.

Mimi says Mel is confused about when he modded DV and about how it came to be that he no longer modded DV.

Mel says Mimi is misremembering the crucial role he played as a mod on DV.

Who's confused?

asal

Re: Who is confused about Mel's stint as Moderator on DV?

Unread post by asal »

Difficult choice! It had to be asked.

Get in on it.
Max Performance

Unread post by Max Performance »

Mimi & Evs are confused, as is the usual case...

To be honest, we all know that those two HATE me with an absolute passion, so take everything you hear from them with a grain of salt...

It's all fucking silly, what they try to spin. They are confused with even simple things like timelines. I stepped out not long before DV database got NUKED! I would've had no fucking TIME to come back crying! The forum was fucking gone! :D

That said, at that point I was also Mod at DATW, so I had that to handle also. I had no 'need' to come back crying. In fact, I am still Mod there, but Admin ruined that forum by again not listening to what I suggested.

And EVERY poster here should, by now, KNOW that I will not beg, grovel or kiss ass. I have never done so. I am more likely to tell you to fuck off. Ask Evs what she gets when she warned about my upcoming arbitrary bannings... I told her to go fuck herself.

I don't suck forum cock, and have NOT 'begged' Vin to come back. More than likely I would have told him to fuck off, but I didn't... I just sat by the sidelines when his forum completely Nuked itself. At that point it was not my concern, as I was well removed from the game.

At the most, I may have sent or posted a 'wish you all the best' message, but that was/is not uncommon to see, especially back then.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Looks like you’re confused amigo

Semen
evs

Unread post by evs »

Lol

~ plaid ~
cc

Unread post by cc »

...That said, at that point I was also Mod at DATW, so I had that to handle also. I had no 'need' to come back crying.....
So why are you here and everywhere a decade later crying over and over and over and over like a little girl that had her pony tail pulled?