Scouse is slowly turning VF into Stormfront 2.0.

Register accountRead the forum rules
deadskinmask

Re: Scouse is slowly turning VF into Stormfront 2.0.

Unread post by deadskinmask »

SCOUSE wrote: 28 Jan 2021, 11:24
deadskinmask wrote: 28 Jan 2021, 10:48

'ppl like you' are the example 'ppl like them' use to excuse the bad behavior 'ppl like them' are known for and 'ppl like you' enjoy pointing out.... if everyone stopped trying to out-idiot the other group, those individual groups would suppress the idiots in their own groups and eventually there wouldn't be 'racial tension'.... :(
Sorry but thats bs. Nggers would still cause problems and the little hats, along with their useful idiot stooges, would still appease minorities and demonise whites, regardless of the behaviour.
i have a rebuttal but i'll save it for later.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Blurt wrote: 27 Jan 2021, 22:31 Haters gonna hate. :(
In World War I, the Great Euopean Colonial Powers fought against each other for National Pride and Honour.
and in World War II, they fought to uphold some Social Darwinian Model to prove which race or ideology was superior or inferior.
Adn it wasn't just one nation, but many of them.
Eugenics was in.
The british were racist and treated their colonial sbjects badly. So did the French as well as the Dutch, Italians and the Belgians.
The USSR exterminated their minorities and of course Germany had its own issues with the Jews. Japan slaughtered Chinese by the truckload because they thought them inferior.

Then the War came.

The Europeans powers bloodied each other.
Japan bloodied Asia.

And when It over perhaps 70 million died during that spectacle?

So maybe the Elites finally realized that a colonialist model promoting racial superiority at the expense of others was not conducive to the continued existence of civilization. Hence race driven ideologies such as Fascism or Nationalism fell into disfavour.

So...if we go down the same path race baiting one another again, we might expect to repeat a similar result?

Anyways, just my 3 cents.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Fascism is still alive and well, it's just that the shoe is now on the other foot. The Fascists of today wear tiny hats and have big noses, and their footsoldiers have pink hair and dress up in all black ninja outifts, while waving the rainbow LGBT phag flag and the Commie Hammer and Sickle.

The old cliche that modern anti-Fascists have actually become the Fascists is so very true.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
evs

Unread post by evs »

I was just about to respond to Joe - Zionism is alive, well and thriving.

~ plaid ~
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

J0E wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 00:50
Blurt wrote: 27 Jan 2021, 22:31 Haters gonna hate. :(
In World War I, the Great Euopean Colonial Powers fought against each other for National Pride and Honour.
and in World War II, they fought to uphold some Social Darwinian Model to prove which race or ideology was superior or inferior.
Eugenics was in.
The british were racist and treated their colonial sbjects badly. So did the French as well as the Dutch, Italians and the Belgians.
The USSR exterminated their minorities and of course Germany had its own issues with the Jews. Japan slaughtered Chinese by the truckload because they thought them inferior.

Then the War came.

Japan bloodied Asia.

So maybe the Elites finally realized that a colonialist model promoting racial superiority at the expense of others was not conducive to the continued existence of civilization. Hence race driven ideologies such as Fascism or Nationalism fell into disfavour.

So...if we go down the same path race baiting one another again, we might expect to repeat a similar result?

^ Google-ectual.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Blurt wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 07:34
J0E wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 00:50

Eugenics was in.

Then the War came.

Japan bloodied Asia.

^ Google-ectual.
no....just by watching a few episodes of the history channel, Blurt.

Imagine yourself in the old films firing off heavy artillery shells or being the target & getting hit by one.

Perhaps you'd survive, or you'd be the other 40 people in your unit who dies or maimed for life.

I remember when I was a kid, we used to go down to this store run by CNIB (Canadian Institute for the Blind) and there was this clerk who as a soldier during World War II, his unit got hit and an explosion blinded him for life. So he spent the remaining years working as a clerk in this store. He entered the service as some robust young man, but came back from Europe completely blind, with pockmarks on his face from the shrapnel that hit him. And his eyes looked like they were made out of glass.

That's what all this race baiting and notions of racial or ideological superiority during the Second World War wrought.

The human price was astronomically high, just like the man in the store who came back without any sight.

Anyways, you're the one who whines about feeling persecuted or about Scouse's rants, so I thought I'd at least chime in to give your fragile little ego some support, Blurt.

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

J0E wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 00:50 In World War I, the Great Euopean Colonial Powers fought against each other for National Pride and Honour.
They fought for supremacy and territory.
The USSR exterminated their minorities ....
When Soviets (commies) seized power, minorities' language revitalization and preservation programs were started. Mind you, US natives got were accepted as US citizens (!) about that time and don't even get me started with residential schools. What you probably had in mind was Stalin's massive relocation of certain ethic groups due to collaborations with Nazis during WWII.

soon

Unread post by soon »

would we ever make the mistake of residential schools again? i think we would given the right conditions. look how impressed 80 million americans were with brute force.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
soon

Unread post by soon »

sorry, wrong number but could easily have been more.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Mad Serb wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 10:56
J0E wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 00:50 In World War I, the Great Euopean Colonial Powers fought against each other for National Pride and Honour.
They fought for supremacy and territory.
The USSR exterminated their minorities ....
When Soviets (commies) seized power, minorities' language revitalization and preservation programs were started. Mind you, US natives got were accepted as US citizens (!) about that time and don't even get me started with residential schools. What you probably had in mind was Stalin's massive relocation of certain ethic groups due to collaborations with Nazis during WWII.
Are you a Communist sympathiser?

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

The second worst genocide after the Holocaust was Stalin's Holodomor, the enforced and engineered mass starvation of the Ukrainian farmers. 4 million dead.
The third worst is what we are witnessing to-day, before our very eyes. It is China's brutal extermination of the Uighur Muslims of Xinjiang Province.
It's bloody awful, and it's going on right now. There was an article in to-days paper about it.
I really feel for those people.
Oh well. Who's nest? Me? You? Someone else?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Are you fucking joking? The Holodomor death count is way more than the Hollowc0$$t....

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

SCOUSE wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 11:40 Are you a Communist sympathiser?
No

extralegs2020

SCOUSE wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 12:05 Are you fucking joking? The Holodomor death count is way more than the Hollowc0$$t....
Something around 6 million versus about 3.9 million.
Not that Stalin was much better than Hitler; he may even have been worse.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

The Holodomor (Ukrainian meaning "to kill by starvation'") was an at least partially man-made famine in Ukraine in 1932-33 that killed an estimated 3–12 million. It was one part of a wider famine, the Soviet famine of 1932–33.

https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Eves wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 06:44 I was just about to respond to Joe - Zionism is alive, well and thriving.
But didn't the nation you were born in - Yugoslavia - get torn apart by the kind of tribalism or social division guided by race/religion that you champion, Eves?

It was the same kind which blew Europe apart during the Second World War, wasn't it?

extralegs2020

The Russians followed Stalin into war with Germany not out of any great love for him.
But they had a choice between twa (2) dictators, and they preferred the one who spoke Russian.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

SCOUSE wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 12:05 Are you fucking joking? The Holodomor death count is way more than the Hollowc0$$t....
Yes, the Soviets/Russian Majority did that to their Ukrianian population in th 1930s.

Millions died. Many of those disidents were sent to concentration camps.

Essentially that was like some genocidal warefare.

The soviets even sent out planes to bomb those people.

But shouldn't all this race baiting and tribal war tell you something?

There was so much blood spilled prior to the Second Wolrd War & during, that the victors and the vanquished alike probably realized how lethal & destructive all this tribalist culture and warfare really was so they finally tried to put an end to it.

Given that these areas of the world which experienced the worst military battles in history have remained at Peace since then, to some extent I think they succeeded.

extralegs2020

Yes, Joe, they succeeded.
EXCEPT for Mr. Trump. He stirred up the pot of tribalism war and race baiting all over again, to such a devastating extent, that the U.S.A. is now on the verge, on the very precipice, of yet another Civil War.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Hodor Hodor!

Hugo Boss

Unread post by Hugo Boss »

The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!

To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
extralegs2020

"The Horror! The Horror!"

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

extralegs2020 wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:14 Yes, Joe, they succeeded.
EXCEPT for Mr. Trump. He stirred up the pot of tribalism war and race baiting all over again, to such a devastating extent, that the U.S.A. is now on the verge, on the very precipice, of yet another Civil War.
I don't think Trump was the primary cause of it tho.

It was George W Bush.

Trump merely highlighted the inequalities which already existed due in large part to Bush's bungled Middle Eastern ventures.
I think Trump ignited what was already bubbling on the surface. And he channlled the anger of those affected by those policies.
The American working class was hit hard by the wars and the 2008 recession which exacerbated the divide between rich and poor in America.

The Iraq War ripped the Heart and Soul out of the USA and destroyed an entire genration of Americans.

W Bush destroyed the US economically and socially from which it has never truly recovered.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Glove Slap wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
:D

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

No, Scouse is not turning us into Stormfront. He is just expressing views here similar to what might be typical on Stormfront. So far, I have seen nothing out of control in his personal conduct. As long as he expresses Neo-Nazi views in sober and well argued language, he has the right to air his views.

This is not to defend what Scouse says. Merely his right to have his say. Liberals and leftwards do it all the time, yet let a white conservative merely sneeze and people yell blasphemy. Double standard.

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

As a writer and a poet, I migrated to America for the freedom to create art, to express views freely. Much as I do not appreciate Scouse's views, I cannot advocate taking that same right away from Americans or Canadians who were born and raised here. And sadly, he is right that the Holomodor may have claimed far more lives than the Holocaust.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

You, Sir, a shiny pantaloon seat festooned with purple tinsel.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

This just flashed up in my recommended, bwahahaa Blurt you're such a whiny old queen. :D

Reel

Unread post by Reel »

Holomodor was mainly caused by government incompetence and cronyism. A lunatic moron who thought he could (and had) trained plants to grow in the winter and managed to convince the lunatic morons in power that he had cracked the code to year round agriculture. Farmers were forced to try it leading to widespread crop failure and subsequent mass starvation.

The farmers were not allowed to speak out against the regime even though it was clear that this would result in disaster and were persecuted for doing so, but it wasn’t intentional genocide.

It's easy to judge because it's so hard to understand.
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Never heard this angle before. I hope it isn't a thinly veiled effort to downplay the events and imply that the Holocaust was more serious?