when liberals go full circle....

Register accountRead the forum rules
Mad Serb

Re: when liberals go full circle....

Unread post by Mad Serb »

We (non-beleivers) do not believe that Jesus died for us nor did we request such action. Pay attention to those who identify as Chrsistians and still transgress, they are disrespectin Jesus and his sacrifice.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Jesus died for those ppl too.... God made flowers and God made weeds.... and God made ppl according to needs.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

deadskinmask wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 08:07 my oldest daughter has a filter on her phone that makes me look like a pug.... she does a thing called "interview with a dog" and asks me questions about life advice and raising kids and shit.... then she posts it on her facebook or whatever shes on.... ppl post more questions to ask me.... i don't see the appeal but my grandkids enjoy it.... its kinda cool but the bug-eyes are somewhat off-putting.... :(
Pugs are ugly little dogs with genetic deformities. Just thinking of one makes my eyes want to jump out of my head.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:07
deadskinmask wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 08:07 my oldest daughter has a filter on her phone that makes me look like a pug.... she does a thing called "interview with a dog" and asks me questions about life advice and raising kids and shit.... then she posts it on her facebook or whatever shes on.... ppl post more questions to ask me.... i don't see the appeal but my grandkids enjoy it.... its kinda cool but the bug-eyes are somewhat off-putting.... :(
Pugs are ugly little dogs with genetic deformities. Just thinking of one makes my eyes want to jump out of my head.
i agree.... i think its terrible that they systematically bred them that way.... but they don't seem to care.... they're some of the happiest little dogs you could meet.... i'm not a dog person but i might pet one voluntarily if i didn't have anything better to do.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

I'd like to have a Schnauzer. If I wanted to have a dog. They're so smart and friendly.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Jesus, guns and babies made me LOL

deadskinmask

weebles2 wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 19:34 Jesus, guns and babies made me LOL
lmmfao.... made me lol too.... kay ivey (the last ad) is our governor.... she did block the biden mandates but she wasn't happy about it.... she got kinda mouthy until #diedsuddenly started trending.... :D

deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 15:44 I'd like to have a Schnauzer. If I wanted to have a dog. They're so smart and friendly.
i like cats myself.... would love to own one but my family is a chore and it would be cruel to subject an animal to that.... :D

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

My wife and daughter are cat people and cat like with each other lately so I have to be the dog when they get stroppy.

deadskinmask

if cats and dogs were the same size, dogs wouldn't survive.... :(

deadskinmask

and ppl wouldn't put costumes on em or name em "mister piddles" and whatnot.... :(

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

:D :D :D

Get your penis woke in a uni or secondary school lavatory, get DNA traced, and go broke! :D :D :D