Two thirds of the world's population handling Covid demonstrated by Berry's cats

Register accountRead the forum rules
Pantalon de Singe

Two thirds of the world's population handling Covid demonstrated by Berry's cats

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Pantalon de Singe

Re: Two thirds of the world's population handling Covid demonstrated by Berry's cats

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Lochdubh

Re: Two thirds of the world's population handling Covid demonstrated by Berry's cats

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Berry's angry neighbor in a cat suit gains entry.

evs

Unread post by evs »

bill maher is such a neolib shill.

~ plaid ~
Pantalon de Singe

normally i'm not a big BM fan but he nailed it on covid stupidity

evs

Unread post by evs »

he is a few years late to that party.. plus he is a god damn liar. or he already forgot what he was saying just a month ago.

~ plaid ~
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Maher plays both sides for limelight. Untrustworthy.

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Pantalon de Singe wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 22:17
Lmao :D I love that clip! Thx for posting, I was talking about this clip to a family member and couldn't find it...now I can show them for a good laugh!

My cats do run around the house and sound like horses. They also like to stare at things that aren't there. Last night I was home alone and my cats were being really weird. They were sitting together at the landing looking at the front door for the longest time. Then they shifted their gaze looking up the stairs. They were doing this for a good 15 minutes.

:purdy: