White People Camping

Register accountRead the forum rules
SCOUSE

White People Camping

Unread post by SCOUSE »

IRISH KAM wrote:
SCOUSE wrote:evs and Mimi do not approve of this thread! :scared:
Grannie EVs Militant Full Bush and MIMIs Half Bush is some Scary Shit !

Militant Carpet - Lickers pubes are like 30 AMP Fuse Wire .

:scared:

:D
Hairy pits and Cultural Marxism, what a GRISLY mix :blink:

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Seamajor

Re: White People Camping

Unread post by Seamajor »

No car. No camping pippi

Semen
weebles

White People Camping

Unread post by weebles »

would say this is how a good majority of Western Canadians and the PNW goes and camps these days:

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Has anyone camped at Douglas lake ranch?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Pantalon de Singe

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

I went overnight camping with a couple of negroes once...

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Seamajor

Family? Lucky you.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

I've been informed that we are all God's children.

Seamajor

Even those pesky illegals that haunt you?

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Berry does come across as a racist pig, but then again many immigrants in Canada do indeed manifest annoying ways. I have never gone camping, neither have I any desire to. But....to each his own. Swimming pools are my thing. Long walks. Cup of coffee at a cheap eatery with a pen and paper on the table to compose poetry.

However, it's a generational thing. Canadian-born Chinese and Indics have yet to become the spearheads of those communities. In the United States we are currently seeing a radical change in the Indian community. The old people who grew up in India are dying off and our generation ----- the Nisei ------ are taking over. Indians raised and educated in the West are like a mixture of our elders and our non-Indian fellow citizens.

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

If you can't sleep a few nights in the bush, you do a huge disservice to your sncestors.

I remember taking my son out camping when he was 6-7. I didn't fully prep for it. Didn't check my shit before we arrived. Thought it was all there, and found out it wasn't all there. So we slept under a gum tree those nights...bare on the ground. It was instantly an a "oh fuck off" and how to survive moment.

The meat and bull ants attacked us constantly. But to his credit, he only had a problem with pooping in the bush.

Seamajor

I miss camping

Sargent Smellibitz

Camping is where Western people will inevitably have to live or exist.

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

I love camping, for a few days. Fortunatelly I live in BC

Sargent Smellibitz

I love being out in the bush so far that there is no mechanical noises except the occasional plane or jet..

Vivek_Golikeri

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 09:04 I love being out in the bush so far that there is no mechanical noises except the occasional plane or jet..
Ah! Now this comment makes perfect sense to me.

Sargent Smellibitz

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 09:39
Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 09:04 I love being out in the bush so far that there is no mechanical noises except the occasional plane or jet..
Ah! Now this comment makes perfect sense to me.
I generally drive 3-5 hours every day to get to my work and get back from it. Most of it is 60-70 kph unless it's wet. .. that adds in an extra hour both ways... at 40-50.

I hate having to put in the lockers to get past the gates and slide sideways trying to get up mountains. I have to generally do this hours each day and it's such a huge waste of time and fuel. I can burn a quarter tank of diesel one way just by putting the V8 Landcruiser into 4x4 high.

And my fuel comes from my boss's 20k tank in the opposite direction, so despite him insisting I leave my personal vehicle at the depot, drive his so in order to save me hundreds of dollars per week, and get to the job quicker, I have to return at least once a week to fuel my machine despite a 400 litre fuel cell on the back... because my machine only burns 30-50 litres per day unless I'm in high flow hydraulics and mulching virgin territory.

No, I have to keep fuel and tools/air compression onboard because of other operators and their machines/tractors/rollers. And I hate it. I like what I do and my boss/coworkers, but it's like driving miss daisy when the median age is 55 years old or older, EVERYBODY has an opinion about everything including how to drive on roadways and bush tracks, how to get out of pickles.

I call this current job my mid life crises employment. I've learnt so much... and learned that really old people are just as stupid as really young people.

Vivek_Golikeri

Sargeant Smellbitz, in which country and in which area of it do you live? If you live in a highly metropolitan area, the morning commute can be a real pain.

Sargent Smellibitz

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 10:16 Sargeant Smellbitz, in which country and in which area of it do you live? If you live in a highly metropolitan area, the morning commute can be a real pain.
Australia...Northern NSW/southern Qld border. West of the coast. Everything takes hours to commute.

I put in my leave last month and in 8 days, will be returning to the communist state of Victoria to be with my wife and 12 year old daughter.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

You mentioned you share a single sleeping bag with your daughter when you camp?

I came to get down.
Seamajor

:thumbup:

Sargent Smellibitz

No idea why Seaboobs is thumbs upping after a Closet Eddy post and I don't want or need to know. Eddy is a fuckwit of the most extreme sort. :(

weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

Dominic lake is great for fishing and not to far from Kamloops and the lake is stocked not a bad place to escape the city for a few days.

Lots of mosquitoes at night tho