UBC engages in white segregation

Register accountRead the forum rules
Pantalon de Singe

UBC engages in white segregation

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

Last edited by Support on 17 Jan 2024, 18:00, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edited.

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
Mad Serb

Re: Ni‎gg‎ers only - UBC engages in white segregation

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Racist policy that will just worsen racial friction, if there was any

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

white people in that environment are typically timid and deferential when it comes to racial politics.

Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

Mad Serb

For decades blacks fought segregation. Now they want it back

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

For anyone still in doubt about how much influence jews have in western society, consider the tidal wave of sh1t the ADL bombarded Elon Musk with when he bought Twatter...

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Sargent Smellibitz

Re: UBC engages in white segregation

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

I've gotten so screwed over with company ESG policies... even when acting in interim and doing a bang up job while officially applying for the positions.

And many times, they demanded that I withdraw and train the 22-24 year old women of colour with no credentials or experience...

Fuck that... that's why I left management completely in 2013.

These companies try to make you feel bad for being good at what you do, if you're Caucasian and male... they'll even slow walk the application and interview processes till nearly 12 months hoping you'll withdraw and train your know nothing brown cunted muppet baby.

Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Take this to the Canadian Supreme Court. This is just as immoral ----- and illegal ------ as white supremacism.

asal

Unread post by asal »

What will Scouse come up with next?

Prediction: "jews."

Get in on it.
asal

Unread post by asal »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 22:30 I've gotten so screwed over with company ESG policies... even when acting in interim and doing a bang up job while officially applying for the positions.

And many times, they demanded that I withdraw and train the 22-24 year old women of colour with no credentials or experience...

These companies try to make you feel bad for being good at what you do, if you're Caucasian and male... they'll even slow walk the application and interview processes till nearly 12 months hoping you'll withdraw and train your know nothing brown cunted muppet baby.
:cry:

Get in on it.
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Sargent Smellibitz wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 22:30 by Sargent Smellibitz » 18 Jan 2024, 00:30

I've gotten so screwed over with company ESG policies... even when acting in interim and doing a bang up job while officially applying for the positions.

Sorry DD. Kinda adds up the story of your life. Most simply go to work, and keep at it. You seem to always be looking.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Mad Serb

deadskinmask wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 13:14
Replace "race" with "religion" and you get Bosnia. Multiplied many times over, with enough weapons to fight WW2. It did not end well.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

Mad Serb wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 13:31 Replace "race" with "religion" and you get Bosnia. Multiplied many times over, with enough weapons to fight WW2. It did not end well.
i don't know anything about that except that i'm glad i wasn't involved.... my heart goes out to anyone who was involved.... that had to be an absolute nightmare.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Mad Serb

Thanks, the point is, leaders should focus on what unites us, not what divides us.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

My alma mater.

I came to get down.