My new toy

Register accountRead the forum rules
John Cena

My new toy

Unread post by John Cena »

He's my favourite from Dark Of The Moon. Too bad he had to die in the movie. That coward Sentinel Prime shot him in the back. Sentinel knew Ironhide was a threat. Such cool model. It was on sale at Toys R Us. If only they would release a DOTM deluxe Megatron.

What The Duce!

Re: My new toy

Unread post by What The Duce! »

GMC trucks are cool

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.
Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

take your own tee wee

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Azhya Aryola

Unread post by Azhya Aryola »

Tee Wee, you and my youngest boy would have great fun together. He loves those too.

Azhya Aryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.
me

Unread post by me »

I think transformers were one of the most ingenious toys ever made. They're awesome !

Azhya Aryola

I think this is the most clever toy ever made. I can't seem to let go of it. I'm so loyal to it.

Azhya Aryola

Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don't take it so seriously.
minaeni

Unread post by minaeni »

Asia Arreola wrote:I think this is the most clever toy ever made. I can't seem to let go of it. I'm so loyal to it.

I used to think so when I was a [young woman in my 20's!] and they were made out of metal, but how they are made out of plastic and are total shit

:biggrin:

Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes; you'd know what a drag it is to see you
Azhya Aryola

Haha! Metal! Ouch! Hard core!

Azhya Aryola

minaeni

Unread post by minaeni »

funny tho about having a toy - i don't have one and would not like one.. not that there's anything wrong with toys. but they just don't do it for me lol:(.. dunno why.

Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes; you'd know what a drag it is to see you
Oscar Mayer

Men don't respond to buttplug threads.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

I will give you more Darius if you keep this up miami

"Paranoia strikes deep
weebles

Unread post by weebles »

LOL I don't think Optimus Prime was meant to go where Asia A is puting him :unsure:

Azhya Aryola

I did not get this toy, m. I would not even go to an erotic toys shop or go online to buy any. This was a gift to me. I agreed to play with it and the vibrating little rascal on the clit is just so delicious. Ah, you can get hooked on it. I liked it after all, after insisting I did not want one.

Azhya Aryola

Azhya Aryola

weebles wrote:LOL I don't think Optimus Prime was meant to go where Asia A is puting him :unsure:
Optimus Prime is not smooth, weebs. He has many corners and he's rugged so he would hurt more than pleasure.

Azhya Aryola

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Asia Arreola wrote:
weebles wrote:LOL I don't think Optimus Prime was meant to go where Asia A is puting him :unsure:
Optimus Prime is not smooth, weebs. He has many corners and he's rugged so he would hurt more than pleasure.
LOL well he is a an autobot afterall

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Teenie Weenie wrote:Image
He's my favourite from Dark Of The Moon. Too bad he had to die in the movie. That coward Sentinel Prime shot him in the back. Sentinel knew Ironhide was a threat. Such cool model. It was on sale at Toys R Us. If only they would release a DOTM deluxe Megatron.
I was out a few days ago with dome family and walked across a store that had that stuff...damn! So expencive! retarded!

:purdy:
RM250

Unread post by RM250 »

2 fer da coot and one in tha boot.

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

minaeni wrote:funny tho about having a toy - i don't have one and would not like one.. not that there's anything wrong with toys. but they just don't do it for me lol:(.. dunno why.
Perhaps you just, um, haven't met the right toy yet. :w00t!: :tongue:

9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Azhya Aryola wrote: 03 Oct 2011, 19:45 I think this is the most clever toy ever made. I can't seem to let go of it. I'm so loyal to it.

So you do have crabs in your

Fuc# 0ff.
evs

Unread post by evs »

Blurt wrote: 04 Oct 2011, 04:11
minaeni wrote:funny tho about having a toy - i don't have one and would not like one.. not that there's anything wrong with toys. but they just don't do it for me lol:(.. dunno why.
Perhaps you just, um, haven't met the right toy yet. :w00t!: :tongue:

Very true. This is an almost 10 years old thread. Vintage. I swear by my Ben wa balls now. And it all started as a recommendation for strengthening my core!

Not to gross you out, but my period now lasts three days max down from 5. The muscle is just that much stronger, it’s like opening a tap lol:( :clowned:

~ plaid ~
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

OH, MY.

brb

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Azhya Aryola wrote: 03 Oct 2011, 19:45 I think this is the most clever toy ever made. I can't seem to let go of it. I'm so loyal to it.

TMI.

I came to get down.
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

stonewalled wrote: 17 Aug 2019, 12:24
Blurt wrote: 04 Oct 2011, 04:11 Perhaps you just, um, haven't met the right toy yet. :w00t!: :tongue:

Very true. This is an almost 10 years old thread. Vintage. I swear by my Ben wa balls now. And it all started as a recommendation for strengthening my core!

Not to gross you out, but my period now lasts three days max down from 5. The muscle is just that much stronger, it’s like opening a tap lol:( :clowned:
TMI.

I came to get down.
Жekko

Unread post by Жekko »

minaeni wrote: 03 Oct 2011, 20:09 I used to think so when I was a [young woman in my 20's!] and they were made out of metal, but how they are made out of plastic and are total shit

pure serbian metal

Unless you’ve studied what they have studied and had their experience, why would you expect to get it?
—evs
evs

Unread post by evs »

Wow. Overshare galore in this thread:)) mods!!

~ plaid ~
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

That vintage missile hit F117

evs

Unread post by evs »

Mad Serb wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 08:18 That vintage missile hit F117
Correct. I wonder how widely reported that was back then.

~ plaid ~
Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

It was.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Oscar Mayer wrote: 03 Oct 2011, 20:16 I will give you more Darius if you keep this up miami

I came to get down.