The War On Children, will you step up and defend them or just sit on your ass?

Register accountRead the forum rules
Pantalon de Singe

The War On Children, will you step up and defend them or just sit on your ass?

Unread post by Pantalon de Singe »

2 hours 19 minutes

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
deadskinmask

Re: The War On Children, will you step up and defend them or just sit on your ass?

Unread post by deadskinmask »

my kids and grandkids are in good hands currently.... unless that changes, i'm willing to wait patiently while the rest of the world wakes up.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Pantalon de Singe

Re: The War On Children, will you step up and defend them or just sit on your ass?

Unless they are 'totally' isolated against input from today's world I have to ask...are they 'really'?

Ooor are you just sitting on your ass?

˙ǝlʎʇs ɯnɹoɟ ʇlnɐɟǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉsn pǝʍǝᴉʌ uǝɥʍ (ʞooqʇǝN ,,ᄅƖ) ʎɐldsᴉp xd 89ㄥ × ㄣᄅ0Ɩ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɐ uo (ɯɔ Ɛ~) ʇɥƃᴉǝɥ uᴉ ,,lɐɯɹoN,, ǝzᴉs ʇxǝʇ ɟo sǝuᴉl ϛ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ou ǝq plnoɥs sǝɹnʇɐuƃᴉS
deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

CRT is banned in alabama classrooms.... violators face prosecution.... DEI programs are extremely limited and monitored closely all across alabama.... my grandkids are limited on how much social media they can use.... they know guns, why they're important and how to use them.... they know rights, why they're important and how to use them.... they know drag queens and other degenerates are to be avoided (if not reported).... my granddaughter thinks "spot the perverts" is fun game.... even better than the "spot the volkswagen" game we used to play on trips.... i'd say i'm 100% sure they're in good hands.... as good as hands can be in 2024.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

I don't care much about humanity, old or young.

I estimate 80% of the adult population to be fools;
adult humans created the current state of affairs.
Not children.
But what are childrem but future human adults?
80% of today's children will turn-out to be adult fools. Who needs more adult imbeciles running around?

I blame imbecilic parents.
No human adult(s) should be allowed to have children without being properly vetted through some sort of official 'authority' and certified as apt and able to raise children.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I came to get down.
soon

Unread post by soon »

hmm, considering the source this 'content' isn't exactly believable.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
soon

Unread post by soon »

sorry, talking about twitterx where anybody can post fake news.

Pantalon de Singe

I probably can safely assume you didn't watch the documentary before offering up your obtuse observations. Being a mentally deficient incel you should refrain from commenting on children or family relationships because you are incapable of having either. As an avowed leftist you bring absolutely nothing to the table other than vacuous background noise, you're existence is pointless and if you disappeared tomorrow everyone's lives would be better for it. You are insignificant as dogshit on the world's shoe.

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Looks like the story of your life, and your neighborhood

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

I came to get down.
soon

Unread post by soon »

just saying that your research skills are suspect and any video you grab us likely low hanging fruit.

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

My kid is good. She knows what she is. She supported the non-binary people for a while, but I think she has gotten tired of them. Her new group of friends are all cool girls...sometimes their boyfriends drop by when they're here. I'm glad they're all normal!!

There are people speaking up for kids...Youtubers who are Trans themselves, gay and lesbian community is saying to leave the children alone.

Riley Gaines spoke up about Lia Thomas, the dude trying to take over women's sports...he's banned from the Paris 2024 games (Olympics). Rightfully so.

There's many detransitioners who have told their story...how bad the medical system treated them. There's some really horrific stories out there. For some reason it doesn't go viral because they're trying to sell it to people. The docs don't care about gender affirming care...they could care less...it's money in their pocket.

It's an evil trap. Can't save everyone, but definitely talk to your kids before some queer does.

:purdy:
Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Like Smellibitz.

I came to get down.
Pantalon de Singe

dogshit wrote: 16 Apr 2024, 08:01 just saying that your research skills are suspect and any video you grab us likely low hanging fruit.

shush dogshit...nobody cares about what you're 'just sayin'.

I've told you before don't bother tying to troll me with your lightweight bullshit or whatever it is you think you're doing. You don't even seem to have a clear understanding of what the word means :‎)

Being an clueless annoying little gnat is not trolling, it's just being a clueless annoying little gnat.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Um. That sounded pretty trolled. :biggrin:

~ plaid ~
Pantalon de Singe

Awww...cause he's always been mommy's widdle autistic baby. :‎)

He's insignificant in my world, not particularly intelligent but thinks he is. He just needs to have it pointed out once in awhile. Other than that I could care less if he lives or dies same as Blurt did.