Bitch fight!

Register accountRead the forum rules
Edward

Bitch fight!

Unread post by Edward »

I heard screaming outside about ten minutes ago so I went out on my deck. There was a verbal fight between two women. One was a middle eastern looking woman who was screaming at a lady from my building, following her down the street to our condo building while filming with her smart phone. It must have been over a parking spot because the high school across the street gets out at 3 pm or so and people with no parking pass park there while waiting for their kids. The lady from my building dropped the bags of groceries she was carrying and had to pick it up while the other lady was screaming and filming.

I had a problem with the lady from my building before because she owns two condos, one directly above me and she was a bleeding heart who let scumbag drug addicts in to rent off her. The son of the drug addict she let in was also a dealer. He would rig up the downstairs door to stay open so people he was selling to could come and go as they please. She compromised everyone's security in the building thinking she was saving them. I got her tenants kicked out of the building. I stood up to the drug dealer. People in the building thanked me and said I am brave.

One day she invited me upstairs to talk about the problems. She put on a lingerie that pushed her breasts out. Like she could seduce me into working out the problems she caused. Gross. Anyway, the other woman said she would post it on social media.

Winning.
Edward

Re: Bitch fight!

Unread post by Edward »

This woman from my building is also very selfish. I have seen her park many times in the middle of a space that could park two cars, but because she parked in between no other car could park there. It makes me mad when I have to park a block down because she selfishly took two spots.
:sneaky:

Winning.
weebles2

Unread post by weebles2 »

I sometimes park in two spots at Costco so no one dings my door :unsure:

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

Oh. This is street parking though. There are no lines in front or back, but it is common courtesy to park reasonably close to the vehicle in front or back of you if another car can fit in.

Winning.
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

:purdy:
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

"OK" racist hand jive in post directly above^ :D