sasquatch and yeti.....distant cousins?

Register accountRead the forum rules
extralegs2020

Re: sasquatch and yeti.....distant cousins?

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

The Hindoos are hairy.
Dunno why the Hindoos would be any hairier than the non-Hindoos; but they are.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

TOPS!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

I bet I write better on this forum than that Hindoo does in his books.
It's because I am simply a better writer.
And a better human.
And a person of a higher calibre.
He can't compete with me.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Vivek_Golikeri

Unread post by Vivek_Golikeri »

Bonkerfist wrote: 27 Aug 2022, 04:23 There’s fossil evidence that Neanderthal and Homo sapiens interbred through Europe and Asia. But to suggest that the Sasquatch or the Yedi actually existed today, if ever, is a load of bullshit. Not to say that some fugly dork in a fur coat didn’t go prancing around the woods though. I mean….that can happen yeah?

Allow logic to prevail…we don’t need to practice stupidity.
And why is it stupidity to assume sasquatch and yeti truly exist......pray tell? There could have been a few pranksters in fur coats. Yet thousands of sightings have been reported over several generations. On top of that, Native Indians legends attest to the creature. Did all these thousands somehow hold a convention and conspire to a hoax?

Come on, Bonkerfist. With this much smoke, there is surely a fire somewhere.

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

I've lived and worked in the forests on the west coast of Canada and the United States all of my life. In those 70+ years I've never seen a sasquatch or tracks or any other sign of one and have met no one that has. Sasquatch is a myth.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Vivek_Golikeri

Oscar Mayer wrote: 18 Feb 2023, 18:16 I've lived and worked in the forests on the west coast of Canada and the United States all of my life. In those 70+ years I've never seen a sasquatch or tracks or any other sign of one and have met no one that has. Sasquatch is a myth.
Neither have I ever met someone who personally knew Roosevelt or De Gaulle. That does not establish that those guys didn't exist.

extralegs2020

Well, they're all monkeys, anyway. Monkey-worshippers love these things.
Hymn to Hanuman anyone?

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Vivek_Golikeri

extralegs2020 wrote: 22 Feb 2023, 18:51 Well, they're all monkeys, anyway. Monkey-worshippers love these things. Hymn to Hanuman anyone?
Hanuman never existed any more than Mickey Mouse did. Yet if he had existed, he would have had better intelligence than you.

Vivek_Golikeri

extralegs2020 wrote: 22 Feb 2023, 18:51 Well, they're all monkeys, anyway. Monkey-worshippers love these things. Hymn to Hanuman anyone?
My ancestors' holy sages probably had a flash of vision wherein they perceived that we humans began from apes, or similar creatures. Yet lacking the scientific knowledge and understanding that Darwin had, they interpreted what they saw by creating those Hanuman stories. They probably saw Extralegs in their prophecies about future times as well. But he would have appeared as a jackass rather than an ape.

extralegs2020

And then there is FISHnu.
And Ganesh the Elephant.
And the Cow.
Garuda the Bird?
What else? Just about everything on earth is worshipped by the Hindoos.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Vivek_Golikeri

extralegs2020 wrote: 23 Feb 2023, 08:52 And then there is FISHnu. And Ganesh the Elephant. And the Cow. Garuda the Bird?

What else? Just about everything on earth is worshipped by the Hindoos.
Yes, because Hinduism was never founded like Islam, Christianity or Zoroastrianism. Religion is a science which evolves through various stages. Placatism, the second major stage, is rife with plural deities and paganistic concepts. The Greeks and Romans has centaurs, harpies, the Minotaur.....legendary creatures that were part human and part beast. The Egyptians had Anubis, then the lioness goddess....

More evolved stages of Hinduism see God as a single, Abstract Force known as Paramatman. One invisible Great God of Light. But whereas in the Mideast more advanced stages of religion swept away paganism, in India the two blended together. Sort of like American democracy getting rid of monarchy and titled nobility whereas the British system blended those together with Parliament.

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 23 Feb 2023, 13:34 Religion is a science which evolves through various stages. .....
Religion is not a science. It concersn supernatural and natural world ans is based on faith and revelation whereas science deals with nature and relies on observation and is always subject to scrutiny and correction

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

Moose & Squirrel....................VERY distant cousins.

extralegs2020

It doesn't matter to me, you understand. You can worship as many monkeys as you want. It makes no difference to us. The Christians are no better.
For a Kaffir is a Kaffir.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Vivek_Golikeri

Google Zana the ape-woman. In 19th century Azerbaijan a Russian hunter domesticated a female almas and used her to do household tasks. On wintry nights they both got drunk and did it. She had his babies. Zana's descendants are still there, being studied by scientists. Obviously, they are far more human than she was.

Maybe Extralegs or Skipper are her descendants.

Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

I am a descendant of Odin

Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

I am a descendant of Odin

Vivek_Golikeri

extralegs2020 wrote: 23 Feb 2023, 15:44 It doesn't matter to me, you understand. You can worship as many monkeys as you want. It makes no difference to us. The Christians are no better. For a Kaffir is a Kaffir.
Worship monkeys? No, I don't worship a degenerate like you, Extralegs. God to me is Miroku Omikami, Great God of Light. The ancient Persians called him Ahura Mazda. And I also have faith in his messenger, Meishu Sama.

extralegs2020

Hindoos are very confused. They don't know if they're coming or going.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Lay off the bong of camel shit, Leggs.

:purdy:
Vivek_Golikeri

Berry Sweet wrote: 30 May 2023, 14:57 Lay off the bong of camel shit, Leggs.
Thank you. You put that ungrateful hater of western values in his place.

extralegs2020

Yeah. Western values as espoused by the KKK, Neo Nazis and Trump.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Good luck with your next President, Mr. Hindoo. It'll be Mr. T.
Next time after that, it'll be someone even worse. Maybe Mr. T. 'n' T.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
weebles

Unread post by weebles »

extralegs2020 wrote: 30 May 2023, 17:37 Good luck with your next President, Mr. Hindoo. It'll be Mr. T.
Next time after that, it'll be someone even worse. Maybe Mr. T. 'n' T.

Vivek_Golikeri

A question for Extralegs. Islam is supposed to the brotherhood of all believers. If a sasquatch converted to Islam, would you welcome him into your masjid?

extralegs2020

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 13:32 A question for Extralegs. Islam is supposed to the brotherhood of all believers. If a sasquatch converted to Islam, would you welcome him into your masjid?

Well, Allah has created all kinds of creatures. The Cosmos if filled to bursting with His works. There are entities of every single kind; and more than we can dream about. No reason why He didn't create sasquatch and yeti as well.
But Man is the pinnacle of His creation.
If the sasquatch converted and became a man, yes. He belongs in the Ummah.
If the sasquatch is an animal, no.
If the sasquatch is I-dunno-what, something in between, like something we've never known before, then I dunno.
But in order to convert, you need to be a human. I can't imagine an animal taking the Shahada. So, yes, the sasquatch would be welcome in our masjid.
But the whole universe, and everything in it, is Muslim. It is ALL submitting to God. That is because all of it is subject to natural laws. Every bird and fish, every planet and galaxy.
So: Yes.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Skipper

Unread post by Skipper »

Did Allah create Hindoos, he must have as Allah created everything

extralegs2020

Yes. Hindoos owe their existence to Allah.

Think of an Infinity of Infinities. An infinite number of universes, each one in itself infinite, stretching in all directions. Infinitely large. Infinitely small. An infinite number of Big Bangs. And even Bigger Bangs. Infinite numbers of dimensions. Infinite numbers of planes of existence. And then apply that to all worlds. That includes the spiritual world and all the rest, all others. All these worlds are filled with Sasquatch, with Yeti, with Jinns, and with an infinite variety and an infinite number of created things and entities.
ALLAH created it all.

Now that is a big, big God. I DON'T BELIEVE IT GETS ANY BIGGER THAN THAT.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Bonkerfist

Unread post by Bonkerfist »

Vivek_Golikeri wrote: 18 Feb 2023, 17:51
Bonkerfist wrote: 27 Aug 2022, 04:23 There’s fossil evidence that Neanderthal and Homo sapiens interbred through Europe and Asia. But to suggest that the Sasquatch or the Yedi actually existed today, if ever, is a load of bullshit. Not to say that some fugly dork in a fur coat didn’t go prancing around the woods though. I mean….that can happen yeah?

Allow logic to prevail…we don’t need to practice stupidity.
And why is it stupidity to assume sasquatch and yeti truly exist......pray tell? There could have been a few pranksters in fur coats. Yet thousands of sightings have been reported over several generations. On top of that, Native Indians legends attest to the creature. Did all these thousands somehow hold a convention and conspire to a hoax?

Come on, Bonkerfist. With this much smoke, there is surely a fire somewhere.
People are people…they create controversy whenever possible….