Monsanto= my satan

Register accountRead the forum rules
Gary Oak

Monsanto= my satan

Unread post by Gary Oak »

Look what I just found on google. Of course this is just a coincidence that Monsanto means my satan in French

Advanced search Go to Google.com
About 1,030 results (0.05 seconds)
Everything

This Present Crisis: THE TRUTH BEHIND MONSANTO'S - (MY-SATAN'S ...
22 Aug 2010 ... THE TRUTH BEHIND MONSANTO'S - (MY-SATAN'S) GENETICALLY MODIFIED SEEDS. ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION EUGENICS/POPULATION REDUCTION ...
this-present-crisis.blogspot.com/.../truth-behind-monsantos-my-satans.html - Cached - Similar
Monsanto= My Satan?... | Facebook
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, ...
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... 3408171904... - Cached
Monsanto, S 510, and the Trojan Horse of Bull Semen | Food Freedom
4 Sep 2010 ... Monsanto…..Mon-means mine in French Santo…..Satan. My Satan….food for thought. ishtarmuz | October 3, 2010 at 12:08 am | Reply ...
foodfreedom.wordpress.com/.../monsanto-and-the-trojan-horse-of-bull-semen/ - Cached - Similar
How Aspartame Became Legal - The Timeline | 100777.com
28 May 2003 ... In 1985 Monsanto (My-Satan) purchased G.D. Searle, the chemical company that held the patent to aspartame, the active ingredient in ...
100777.com/node/216 - Finland - Cached
Obama Gives Key Agriculture Post to Monsanto [My Satan]Man >> Four ...
5 Apr 2010 ... Obama Gives Key Agriculture Post to Monsanto [My Satan]Man. FourWinds10.com - Delivering Truth Around the World ...
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... news.php?q... - Cached
Monsanto: Extinction | Cooking Recipe

What The Duce!

Re: Monsanto= my satan

Unread post by What The Duce! »

I hate those fuckers

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.
GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

I can assure you Monsanto is not French for my Satan.

What The Duce!

regardless, they are a bunch of nasty nasty cocksuckers. The most hated company in the world by environmentalists

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.
ConanDoyle
Location: The Very Beautiful, Southern Okanagan Valley/Gods Country

Unread post by ConanDoyle »

well done Gary!!!!!

"dont adjust the world the problem is only temporal"...and, [a mind is like a parachute, it works best when opened.]
Romero

Monsanto= my satan

Unread post by Romero »

The Unholy Alliance: Monsanto, Dupont & Obama

July 11, 2010

President Obama knows that agribusiness cannot be trusted with the policy and regulatory powers of government. On the campaign trail in 2007, he promised:
We'll tell ConAgra that it's not the Department of Agribusiness. It's the Department of Agriculture. We're going to put the people's interests ahead of the special interests.
But, starting with his choice for USDA Secretary, the pro-biotech former governor of Iowa, Tom Vilsack, President Obama has let Monsanto, Dupont and the other pesticide and genetic engineering companies know they'll have plenty of friends and supporters within his administration.

President Obama has taken his team of food and farming leaders directly from the biotech companies and their lobbying, research, and philanthropic arms.

Michael Taylor, former Monsanto Vice President, is now the FDA Deputy Commissioner for Foods.

Roger Beachy, former director of the Monsanto-funded Danforth Plant Science Center, is now the director of the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture.

Islam Siddiqui, Vice President of the Monsanto and Dupont-funded pesticide-promoting lobbying group, CropLife, is now the Agriculture Negotiator for the US Trade Representative.

Rajiv Shah, former agricultural-development director for the pro-biotech Gates Foundation (a frequent Monsanto partner), served as Obama's USDA Under Secretary for Research Education and Economics and Chief Scientist and is now head of USAID.

Solicitor General Elena Kagan, who took Monsanto's side against organic farmers in the Roundup Ready alfalfa case, has been nominated to the Supreme Court.

Now, Ramona Romero, corporate counsel to DuPont, has been nominated by President Obama to serve as General Counsel for the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

DuPont's lengthy record of lies, crimes and misdeeds are well known, and the company's efforts to deceive the public and cover-up risks of its products continue to this day.

Corporate Crime Daily reports:

DuPont brought genetically engineered "Bt" crops to market, despite concerns raised by scientists, environmentalists and organic growers who noted that the Bt crops threaten to destroy the usefulness of Bt sprays, valued by many as the world's safest and most important biological pesticide.

Genetically engineered Bt is not the same as the long-used Bt sprays. It is an activated, high-dose toxin. DuPont claims its Bt products are safe, but there is evidence that Bt crops can trigger allergies and there have been many reports of sickness and death in animals exposed to Bt crops.

Installing a DuPont lawyer at the USDA would create a terrible conflict that would no doubt be resolved in favor of this powerful company rather than the people's interest in food safety, public health and environmental sustainability.

President Obama should stand by his promise, and withdraw his nomination of Ramona Romero, or the Senate should refuse to confirm it. This would be a positive step in turning the Department of Agribusiness back into the Department of Agriculture.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ronnie-cu ... 42385.html

Romero

Monsanto= my satan

Unread post by Romero »

DuPont Attorney Ramona Romero Confirmed as General Counsel of the USDA

On Dec. 22, 2010, the U.S. Senate unanimously confirmed DuPont attorney Ramona Romero to serve as General Counsel for the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). Once sworn-in, Ramona will become the first Latina attorney to serve in this role.

In her most recent role at DuPont, Ramona provided legal oversight for the acquisition of transportation, distribution, supply-chain management, travel and energy resources, and managed related strategic litigation. Since 2008, Ramona also served as General Counsel of Sentinel Transportation LLC, a DuPont joint venture.

Throughout her legal career, Ramona has been a leader in advancing the interests of minorities and women, helping to set up and run several programs at DuPont, its outside partner law firms, as well as at the Hispanic National Bar Association, where she served as president in 2008 and 2009. Ramona also has received many distinguished honors, including Hispanic Business Magazine’s recognition in 2007 as one of the 100 most influential Hispanics in the U.S.

“We congratulate Ramona on her Senate confirmation to such a distinguished position as General Counsel for the USDA,” said Tom Sager, DuPont senior vice president and general counsel.

http://www2.dupont.com/Media_Center/en_ ... 10105.html

ConanDoyle

Good sleuthing G

"dont adjust the world the problem is only temporal"...and, [a mind is like a parachute, it works best when opened.]
Hornung

Unread post by Hornung »

ConanDoyle/Gary Oak usual modus operandi to support his racist, sinophobic, antisemitic, anti-Catholic wacko conspiracy theory that no one believes in

1) Get news and articles that obtained from non-reputable websites. Facebook and Four Winds 10 (a discussion group) Yeah right, ConanDoyle/Gary Oak. It proves that you are nothing but a MORON RETARD.

GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

The big question about his gary/conan's "sleuthing" is SO WHAT?

Soylent Green me ffs! These post are exasperating.

GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

My Satan in French is Mon Satan. Thought I'd let you know.

ConanDoyle

+ the o,transpose the n =....
eureka! Thanks for that
we'll get along fine
:rolleyes:

GranpaP

Unread post by GranpaP »

I take you're dyslexic as well?

ConanDoyle

only the best peeps are.....LOL
You?

Hornung

Unread post by Hornung »

And ConanDoyle the idiotic racist, sinophobic, antisemitic, anti-Catholic, wacko conspiracy theory FRUITCAKE probably thinks that SANTA has something to do with SATAN as well.

ConanDoyle

thats cause I'm dyslexic
whats new with you BooBoo

Lochdubh

Monsanto= my satan

Unread post by Lochdubh »

GranpaP wrote:My Satan in French is Mon Satan. Thought I'd let you know.
Don't ruin a good tale with facts. :D

Rex Mundi

ConanDoyle

The Cathars...Rex Mundi\Satan

A∫∫

Unread post by A∫∫ »

Ethel; my hatred.

Space Bird

Monsanto= my satan

Unread post by Space Bird »

Gary Oak wrote:Look what I just found on google. Of course this is just a coincidence that Monsanto means my satan in French

Advanced search Go to Google.com
About 1,030 results (0.05 seconds)
Everything

This Present Crisis: THE TRUTH BEHIND MONSANTO'S - (MY-SATAN'S ...
22 Aug 2010 ... THE TRUTH BEHIND MONSANTO'S - (MY-SATAN'S) GENETICALLY MODIFIED SEEDS. ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION EUGENICS/POPULATION REDUCTION ...
this-present-crisis.blogspot.com/.../truth-behind-monsantos-my-satans.html - Cached - Similar
Monsanto= My Satan?... | Facebook
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, ...
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... 3408171904... - Cached
Monsanto, S 510, and the Trojan Horse of Bull Semen | Food Freedom
4 Sep 2010 ... Monsanto…..Mon-means mine in French Santo…..Satan. My Satan….food for thought. ishtarmuz | October 3, 2010 at 12:08 am | Reply ...
foodfreedom.wordpress.com/.../monsanto-and-the-trojan-horse-of-bull-semen/ - Cached - Similar
How Aspartame Became Legal - The Timeline | 100777.com
28 May 2003 ... In 1985 Monsanto (My-Satan) purchased G.D. Searle, the chemical company that held the patent to aspartame, the active ingredient in ...
100777.com/node/216 - Finland - Cached
Obama Gives Key Agriculture Post to Monsanto [My Satan]Man >> Four ...
5 Apr 2010 ... Obama Gives Key Agriculture Post to Monsanto [My Satan]Man. FourWinds10.com - Delivering Truth Around the World ...
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... news.php?q... - Cached
Monsanto: Extinction | Cooking Recipe
Great work/research... :owl:

Space Bird

Unread post by Space Bird »

The conspiracy people have a sick sense of humour... :sneaky:

Gary Oak

I just looked up Monsanto and "my satan" together on google that's all. Of course it is just a coincidence. Just ask chinese Romero, Chinese Stinx and Whore :poop: Dung. you can trust them

Romero

Unread post by Romero »

"Monsanto" does not = "my Satan". However, Monsanto is evil.

Isn't that enough? Can't we just accept that the corporation is evil without bringing some imaginary Satanic influence into this?

You're kind of missing the point. If Monsanto is largely responsible for everything wrong in the Agribiz and a threat to millions worldwide, who gives a shit if their name means "my Satan" or not?

Get a grip.

ConanDoyle

same diff

idiot

duh

Gary Oak

Romero is so clueless it bugs me to even dignify his posts with a response

What The Duce!

I think radical muslims should declare a fatwa on Monsanto and start blowing them up instead of innocent men women and children. At least them I would not bitch so much. Monsanto is pure pure fucking evil and I would love to see those fuckers brought down

Romero

Monsanto= my satan

Unread post by Romero »

Gary Oak wrote:Romero is so clueless it bugs me to even dignify his posts with a response
I understand how evil Monsanto is. You however are occupying yourself with a bunch of nonsense.

Monsanto is evil. But the name doesn't mean "my Satan".

Gary Oak

Monsanto= my satan

Gary Oak wrote:I just looked up Monsanto and "my satan" together on google that's all. Of course it is just a coincidence. Just ask chinese Romero, Chinese Stinx and Whore :poop: Dung. you can trust them

Romero

Unread post by Romero »

Googling "Monsanto and my Satan" only comes up with a bunch of nonsense. There's no evidence that Monsanto means "my Satan".

Dagon

Monsanto= my satan

Unread post by Dagon »

"Monsanto is pure pure fucking evil and I would love to see those fuckers brought down"

That is not good enough - the immediate castration of all the board of directors,
so none of their genetic material can plague further this world would be necessary.