Job Title Project Engineer/Specialist
Groups Valves & Measurement
Business Group Distributed Valves
Department Project Management
Payroll Status Regular
Job Description - Review all Project order specifications.
- Document technical review of customer requirements for all project quote/orders.
- Control, manage, and file all project specification documents.
- Develop clarification and exceptions list based on specifications for submittal with quotations.
- Prepare inspection and test plans for all project orders in accordance with customer specification requirements.
- Communicate project requirements to internal groups for quotation, production, and engineering design development to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Support/guide project team to provide deliverables to meet customer requirements.
- Develop procedures for project approval as required by customer specifications:
o Special testing procedures
o Paint procedures
o Assembly procedures
- Act as liaison for all technical reviews related to project from inquiry through execution.
- Responsible for ensuring technical requirements related to customer specification meet order requirements from quote through execution.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications - Post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering field.
- 5 years engineering work experience.
- Previous experience with valve specification ( e.g. ASME, ANSI, API, ISO 9001).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills in Word and Excel, etc.
- Strong aptitude for detail and ability to process information accurately.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Self-sufficiency in performing all duties.
Please apply via email to email@example.com
, quoting "Project Engineer" in the subject title. Cameron thanks all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.