British soldier killed in London by Muslims

Register accountRead the forum rules
extralegs2020

Unread post by extralegs2020 »

cc la tarte wrote:These guys in the OP and in any islamic act of late did not kill because of color.

Dark skin(UK) & white skin (Boston) they killed for islam. .... islam is the common factor & is the driver.

Our now world famous Canadian 4 jihadis buddies from London ON ran the gamut from dark to Oriental to lily white
That's because Islam appeals to a very, VERY wide range of peoples. Within the fold of Islam, there are more ethnicities, more racial groupings, more ethnic groups, and more nationalities, than any other empire has ever had, before or since.
True facts!
We've got to convert the whole World!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
YVR Man

Re: British soldier killed in London by Muslims

Unread post by YVR Man »

The politicians who thought they had a good idea in mixing the strict orthodoxy of Islam with the liberal Christian majority have been proven wrong as followers of Islam will not integrate into modern Euro Christian society .

Time for a rethink on immigration policies that have allowed strict orthodox Islam believers to come into Europe's secular society and has been proven , time \& time again , to not "mix well" into that same liberal Christian secular society !
Barbarism does not mix !
The social re-engineering experiment has failed !

"It's not within the frame of mind that created the problem that can solve it."
A favourite Einstein quote.

"The path to independence is self sufficiency and self reliance."
extralegs2020

eagle wrote:
cc la tarte wrote:Hell, these killers for islam waited for the police to arrive and shoot them ... go figure
Yeah, What do you make of that? Was that a movie shoot or something? Publicity stunt? :unsure:
Nope: they only have a martyr complex.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
A FIGURE MORE LEGENDARY THAN THAT OF THE MAHDI, THE AWAITED SAVIOUR, HAS NOT BEEN SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE THREADS OF THE WORLD EVENTS HAVE WOVEN MANY A FINE DESIGN IN HUMAN LIFE BUT THE PATTERN OF THE MAHDI STANDS HIGH ABOVE EVERY OTHER PATTERN
extralegs2020

YVR Man wrote:The politicians who thought they had a good idea in mixing the strict orthodoxy of Islam with the liberal Christian majority have been proven wrong as followers of Islam will not integrate into modern Euro Christian society .

Time for a rethink on immigration policies that have allowed strict orthodox Islam believers to come into Europe's secular society and has been proven , time \& time again , to not "mix well" into that same liberal Christian secular society !
The social re-engineering experiment has failed !
There's nothing you can do about it. Exclude Islam, and you are going to have to exclude Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, and every other religion. You cannot select only Islam and Muslims. The Constitution guarantees freedom of religion: that is the Law of the Land.
Besides: Islam is growing VERY, VERY rapidly indeed, in Britain. The population has doubled, and doubled again. Many of these are white British converts--mostly women, who are drawn into Islam precisely because of the status Islam affords them.
This is all easily provable.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

yorkcountykid wrote:
Usama Bin Laden wrote:Oh well, you reap what you sow.

Imperialists are akin to a pedophiles - They never change.
please, quit trying to make islam look good. you people are filled with hate and violent murder and horrible treatment of women. you are a scum religion and we will fight you til your end.
I rather fancy that you will fight us till YOUR end!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
canadianicon25

Unread post by canadianicon25 »

i wonder how far this will go. i still think about this:
6 pillars
6 days of creation
6 articles of faith

but this isn't how that number is calculated...so it means nothing.

revelator

Unread post by revelator »

extralegs2000 wrote:
cc la tarte wrote:These guys in the OP and in any islamic act of late did not kill because of color.

Dark skin(UK) & white skin (Boston) they killed for islam. .... islam is the common factor & is the driver.

Our now world famous Canadian 4 jihadis buddies from London ON ran the gamut from dark to Oriental to lily white
That's because Islam appeals to a very, VERY wide range of peoples. Within the fold of Islam, there are more ethnicities, more racial groupings, more ethnic groups, and more nationalities, than any other empire has ever had, before or since.
True facts!
We've got to convert the whole World!
Lying islamic pig! Islam appeals to those who enjoy killing ... as you do. The filth of islam knows no bounds. Kill, slaughter and murder is all islam knows, well, except for raping and beating women and murdering them for a missplaced sanse of "honour," the sexual abuse of children and blowing up innocent people. Fortunately most of your victims are other asshole muslims ... go figure? When and where does the "peace" come into the pricture? I've been wondering ...

As for taking over the world ... ha ha ha! You can have your own dusty, disease ridden and blood soaked corner of it for as long at it lasts. At the rate you stinking pigs are killing each other off it wont be yours for much longer. A European invasion force, led by Germany, will see to that. Filthy diseased jerk. Go take a shower, in fact take several showers. You, like all muslims, smell bad.

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

I look at Islam as yet another authoritarian system. I don't give a rat's arse about Islamic theology, but I am concerned about the actions and intent of many of its champions and the multitude of bystanders who lack the willingness to demand freedom for themselves and, indeed, all citizens. Like many authoritarian structures, Islam is attractive to bullies and thugs who seek to conceal their personal proclivity for violence and their absolute need to control others in a cloak or "respectability". Like nazism, stalinism, and the spanish inquisition, militant Islam will end up on the shit pile of history if for no other reason than the world can not afford stupid for the long haul. We simply need to stand up to it......now.

Delta

Unread post by Delta »

ENGLISH DEFENCE LEAGE - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lling.html

Canada should beware that allowing more Muslims into the country could result in attrocities on our streets as well. The countries in Europe like England & France allowed in so much muslim immigration that they are paying a high price for it now.

revelator

Lochdubh wrote:I look at Islam as yet another authoritarian system. I don't give a rat's arse about Islamic theology, but I am concerned about the actions and intent of many of its champions and the multitude of bystanders who lack the willingness to demand freedom for themselves and, indeed, all citizens. Like many authoritarian structures, Islam is attractive to bullies and thugs who seek to conceal their personal proclivity for violence and their absolute need to control others in a cloak or "respectability". Like nazism, stalinism, and the spanish inquisition, militant Islam will end up on the shit pile of history if for no other reason than the world can not afford stupid for the long haul. We simply need to stand up to it......now.
Europe, led by Germany will do the "standing up" for the rest of us. As I have always said, history is a great teacher, it never fails. Look at the past for how Europe has dealt with enemies in its midst. Most recently perceived enemies but this time around it will be dealing harshly with real ones. The days of islam are numbered.

extralegs2020

Lochdubh wrote:I look at Islam as yet another authoritarian system. I don't give a rat's arse about Islamic theology, but I am concerned about the actions and intent of many of its champions and the multitude of bystanders who lack the willingness to demand freedom for themselves and, indeed, all citizens. Like many authoritarian structures, Islam is attractive to bullies and thugs who seek to conceal their personal proclivity for violence and their absolute need to control others in a cloak or "respectability". Like nazism, stalinism, and the spanish inquisition, militant Islam will end up on the shit pile of history if for no other reason than the world can not afford stupid for the long haul. We simply need to stand up to it......now.
There are NO AUTHORITIES in Islam; certainly not human ones. There is no Pope; no clergy; no laity. No hierarchical structure. No monkhood. Authority in Islam is not given: it is taken. No one gives you authority. You just take it upon yourself. That is what Bin Laden did. No one 'authorized' him to go out and do what he did. He simply took it upon himself. He said: "This is what our religion teaches us to do, according to me. If you agree, come follow me in jihad." Plenty of people followed him.
There is NO 'central authority' or centralized chain of command. It is completely diffuse, widely dispersed, and non-local. Things are not run from Mecca. Mecca is not like Washington, Moscow, Rome, or London. There is NO World-wide governing body there.
Islam is democratic in that sense. Islam is the opposite of Fascism in these respects. There is no rigidity.
So whereas I do not speak for all Muslims everywhere, neither does anyone else.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Could it be that these people have 'brought the war home', to the Western Democracies? That's something that even the very tough Vietnamese never did. The war stayed in their own homeland.
But these Muslims--well, they brought fire and sword, death and devastation, right inside the borders of the enemy. From Moscow to Washington, from London to Madrid to Boston, from New York to Mumbai, they have launched attacks.
The war is not only 'over there' any more: it is HERE, now; here as well.
Think carefully before you go war mongering against Muslims again. They are greatly increasing in strength and power.
And they WILL lash back! Maybe here. Maybe you.
You can't stop this. That seems to be abundantly clear.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Romero

Unread post by Romero »

A mother confronted the Woolwich attackers, asking them to hand over their weapons and warning them: "It is only you versus many people, you are going to lose".

Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, 48, told the Daily Telegraph that one of the attackers said to her that they "want to start a war in London tonight".

The mother of two, a Cub Scout leader from Cornwall, added: "Being a Cub leader I have my first aid so when I saw this guy on the floor I thought it was an accident - then I saw the guy was dead and I could not feel any pulse.

"And then when I went up there was this black guy with a revolver and a kitchen knife, he had what looked like butcher's tools and he had a little axe, to cut the bones, and two large knives, and he said, 'Move off the body'.

"So I thought, 'OK, I don't know what is going on here', and he was covered with blood. I thought I had better start talking to him before he starts attacking somebody else. I thought these people usually have a message so I said, 'What do you want?'

"I asked him if he did it and he said yes, and I said, 'Why?' And he said because he has killed Muslim people in Muslim countries, he said he was a British solider and I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'I killed him because he killed Muslims and I am fed up with people killing Muslims in Afghanistan, they have nothing to do there'."

Mrs Loyau-Kennett said that the attacker seemed to be "in full control of his decisions and ready to do everything he wanted to do".

She added: "I said, 'Right now it is only you versus many people, you are going to lose, what would you like to do?' and he said, 'I would like to stay and fight'."

Ms Loyau-Kennett, of Helston in Cornwall, also told ITV's Daybreak she tried to reason with the killer in an effort to focus his attention away from other potential victims, as large crowds began to huddle at the scene.

She said: "I know it's big today but for me it was just a regular guy, just a bit upset. He was not on drugs, he was not drunk.

"He said, 'Don't touch, I killed him'. I said, 'Why?' He said: 'He's a British soldier. He killed people. He killed Muslim people in Muslim countries.'

"And I said: okay. So what would you like? I tried to make him talk about how he felt. He said all the bombs dropping and blindly killing women, children...

"More and more people were starting to come. There were so many people around. I just looked around and I found it so daunting."

Asked if she was scared, the woman replied: "No - better me than a child.

"Unfortunately there were more and more mothers with children stopping around, so it was even more important I was talking to him and ask him what he wanted."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05 ... &ir=Canada

cc

Unread post by cc »

Finally! Some words of fact from our pet ... some enlightenment for the appeasers and those who do not understand how it works ... and why it is inherently dangerous to civilization.
There are NO AUTHORITIES in Islam ....No hierarchical structure.

There is NO 'central authority' or centralized chain of command. Things are not run from Mecca. There is NO World-wide governing body there.
That is accurate, and makes for the following:

1. That is the reason islam will never do anything more than kill a few people here and there.

2. That is why it cannot even properly run its own hellhole countries let alone well organized countries.

3. That is why it is no threat in an "overall" sense.
Authority in Islam is not given: it is taken ... You just take it upon yourself.
That is what Bin Laden did. No one 'authorized' him to go out and do what he did. He simply took it upon himself. He said: "This is what our religion teaches us to do, according to me. "
1. That is the reason we will see more and more random killing from islamics ... from those who say "This is what our religion teaches us to do, according to me.

2. And, as islam has no method to "manage" itself, that is why the "devout" will ultimately push the West into having no alternative but to destroy islam within the West.
So whereas I do not speak for all Muslims everywhere, neither does anyone else.
Wait!! That is not accurate. Querky speaks for all islamics!! :tongue:

Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

The dead soldier was Lee Rigby on active service with the 2nd Battalion, The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.

Once a Fusilier, Always a Fusilier

Let us remember.

Pete

Unread post by Pete »

After Woolwich, just one choice: Slide to civil war or SEND THEM HOME!
Thu, 23/05/2013 - 17:15

Britain must choose: Either keep pretending that a huge and growing Muslim population is ´enriching´ as we slide towards civil war.

Or admit that Islam and our civilisation cannot mix and use Britain´s vast foreign aid budget to send the Muslims home.
Not just the high profile preachers of hate. Not just the sex jihad child rape gangs.

Not just the thugs turning ´their` parts of town into No-Go areas. Not just the ones ripping off our social security system. Not just the ones waging a heroin jihad from their takeaways and taxis.

All of them, because the Muslim community as a whole protects such criminals, excuses such criminals and breeds such criminals.
A lot of people within that community are decent, law-abiding citizens but they have repeatedly failed to speak out.

And, as we keep on seeing, their religion puts into all of them the potential for sudden, violent radicalisation. Even the ´peaceful´ ones believe it´s their religious duty to spread their religion - because that´s what the Koran orders them to do.

So it´s impossible to pick and choose, impossible to separate the sheep from the wolves, impossible to be guaranteed peace and security as their numbers and confidence grows.

The hardline Sunni Islam that is spreading like a plague is totally incompatible with freedom, democracy and our Western, Christian traditions.

Either they will run this country or we will - and it will be decided by bloody civil war. Woolwich and 7/7 times a hundred thousand!
Everyone knows it, but only we dare say it.

The only alternative to Establishment surrender to Islam and a slide to civil war is to put Britain´s bloated and useless foreign aid budget to good use for a change.

Yes!

Pay them to go back, with massive funding for a compulsory but peaceful resettlement in Muslim countries of the millions of Muslims - including white converts - now based in Britain.

Because it´s not fair to blame so many of them who only came here to try to get a better life for their kids. They´re not all bad, but, taken as a whole, it´s just that we can never live in peace with them.

We can also help fund this drive for peace by bringing our troops home from Muslim countries and stopping the ConDem regime´s insane meddling in countries like Syria.

Those futile foreign wars are nothing to do with us. They only waste our money and brave young soldiers, and wind up young Muslims to hate us even more.

We´ve been persecuted for telling the truth about immigration and Islam, which is why we´re the only party to be trusted on this, the most important issue of our time. And it´s why we need you to stand up and be counted and help us win back Britain

That´s why, although the controlled media hushed it up, so many young ´British` Muslims celebrate jihad murders in Woolwich.
No one else will say this, but everyone knows it´s true.

The other parties talk about cutting immigration when they´re after your vote, but none of them even means it. The Tories, LibDems and Labour created this multi-cult disaster in the first place.

Even Ukip oppose only east European immigrants, most of whom are Christian and no threat to our society as opposed to our unemployment and crime rates.

Ukip would keep out Poles but let in at least 50,000 Asians and Africans every year, giving them special permits to take our jobs.
But the BNP is different.

We´ve always opposed immigration. We´ve always said it will end in disaster and now everyone knows we´re right.

You know we´ve been persecuted for our stand, which is why you can trust us on immigration when we say:

Stop it! Reverse it! Stop Islamic terror by cutting out the cancer for good.

Send them all back and save Britain!

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/aft ... -them-home

extralegs2020

In reference to the above post: You're going to lose this, Pete. You know that, don't you? Good luck with that one. I say the above CANNOT BE DONE!
Even now, as we speak, there are probably--VERY probably--ever more jihadists plotting ever more deadly attacks.
I'd say that it is time for you to go down in defeat. Strike at us, and it will be much the worse for you.
This ideology just doesn't like to take things lying down. And it is constantly growing in strength.
Good luck!

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

You know what I think?
I sense victory.
I can't say that I am sorry about this.
To me it is clear that Europe is getting weaker and Islam is growing in strength.
If we are to believe Dr. Bill Warner, Europe was hammered, absolutely HAMMERED--by the Islamic invasion previously. There was a brutal=very brutal=assault conducted in campaigns by Muslims. They fought 548 battles. And a total of 270 million--over a quarter BILLION--infidels have been killed in 1,400 years.
And now, it appears to be happening again.
Europe and America are reduced to the status of a beaten dog, an abused child, a raped wife.
This isn't going to stop. It will only intensify, until our final victory.
And these people really don't care whether they live or die; and they don't care whom they kill. They know beforehand, when they act, that this will most probably result in their deaths. In the case of 9/11, it was a 100% probability, and they planned their own deaths two years in advance. But they went ahead and did it anyways.
So HOW are you going to fight that? The moment it is justified by religion, it is unstoppable.
Meanwhile, us peaceful Muslims want nothing more than to live in serenity. We fast; and we pray. We pray five times a day, minimum. Even I pray frequently; and even more frequently when I am under stress, like now.
You do NOT talk about this stuff at the Masjid. It is taboo. People find this talk of jihadi violence deeply disturbing and avoid it, quickly changing the subject. They want to have nothing to do with it. The Masjid is about fasting and prayer.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Glasgogirl

Unread post by Glasgogirl »

extralegs2000 wrote:
yorkcountykid wrote: please, quit trying to make islam look good. you people are filled with hate and violent murder and horrible treatment of women. you are a scum religion and we will fight you til your end.
I rather fancy that you will fight us till YOUR end!
Here, have some Corona Virus during Hadj.....
thx..
your move....

extralegs2020

Lochdubh wrote:
Of course!
Islam teaches 'equality'. An equal brotherhood. A brother amongst equals. No hierarchy, no structure, no authority.
You don't even know if the brother praying alongside you, next to you on the right, or on the left--you don't even know whether he is a Prince or a pauper. He could be anyone.
Oh, by the way: this line of prayer, this line of people forming in prayer, can also be seen as a 'battle formation': a 'line-of-battle'.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

By the way, the chap who did this, was a CONVERT to Islam. He was not 'born Muslim'.
It seems that the converts do most of these things. They appear to be the most passionate about Islam.
The emerging equation appears to be a clear one: More 'converts' mean more acts of terror.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
Romero

Unread post by Romero »

extralegs2000 wrote:By the way, the chap who did this, was a CONVERT to Islam. He was not 'born Muslim'.
Neither were you.

extralegs2020

Well, it seems as though we don't need Al Qaeda much, any more. We don't need Bin laden much, any more.
Individual Muslims, acting independently, will cause enough mayhem, enough carnage, enough terror, enough havoc, to bring down ANY power.
And that you cannot stop.
If you believe you can stop it, go tell the Pentagon and the CIA how to do it.
I'm sure they'd like to hear.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
extralegs2020

Romero wrote:
extralegs2000 wrote:By the way, the chap who did this, was a CONVERT to Islam. He was not 'born Muslim'.
Neither were you.
So why in heck do you think I am so passionate about it?
I NEVER take Islam for granted. It is far too precious.
For I know what it is like to be without it: that HORRIBLE, 'lost' feeling. That way lies damnation.

"EXTRA LEGS 2024"
revelator

extralegs2000 wrote:
Romero wrote: Neither were you.
So why in heck do you think I am so passionate about it?
I NEVER take Islam for granted. It is far too precious. For I know what it is like to be without it: that HORRIBLE, 'lost' feeling. That way lies damnation.
You stupid, sickening pervert! Don't you think the lives of the people your freinds are murdering are precious too? For that matter what about the innocence of the children you are raping and the wives/women you beat with such gleefull abandon? Don't you think their safety is precious as well? Once again you are trying to justify islam and its horrible excesses but, as usual, dismal failure is your only result. You stunned, duped fool!! Your hands are as bloody as those of the disgusting slimeballs that killed an English soldier.

Islam is repugnant and will disappear in due time, it wont be long ... it's an unfortunate shame that so many innocent people will be slaughtered for the sake of a disgusting pedophile first. Have a good time with your, ahh ... virgins.

cc

Unread post by cc »

Romero wrote:
Neither were you.
UnFuckingBelievable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

revelator

extralegs2000 wrote:Well, it seems as though we don't need Al Qaeda much, any more. We don't need Bin laden much, any more.
Individual Muslims, acting independently, will cause enough mayhem, enough carnage, enough terror, enough havoc, to bring down ANY power.
And that you cannot stop.
If you believe you can stop it, go tell the Pentagon and the CIA how to do it.
I'm sure they'd like to hear.
Dumbass muslim asshole! It wont be the CIA or the Pentagon that finally puts a stop to the massacres and the slaughtering. Your fake religion, the "religion of peace" will be eliminated by Germany leading an army intent on removing the curse of islam forever.

They will succeed ... you will lose. No great loss.

You should pay much closer attention to avoid any surprises.

cc

Unread post by cc »

THE POINT:

So long as islam is in our lands, the "very worse" we have in our society will convert .... Of course because they would convert in the first place, they already hate their own society and most will by nature of course become fundamentalists ... which of course is the case

a very high % of those "converts" will attempt to act or will act according to the verses of islam that they find inspirational ... a far higher % than born to it islamics

We have so many examples of violence already including an unusually high % of female convert attempted violence ... Jihad Jane converting in the US and then traveling to EU to kill ... being a classic example for other females to try to mimic

revelator

extralegs2000 wrote:You know what I think?
I sense victory.
I can't say that I am sorry about this.
To me it is clear that Europe is getting weaker and Islam is growing in strength.
If we are to believe Dr. Bill Warner, Europe was hammered, absolutely HAMMERED--by the Islamic invasion previously. There was a brutal=very brutal=assault conducted in campaigns by Muslims. They fought 548 battles. And a total of 270 million--over a quarter BILLION--infidels have been killed in 1,400 years.
And now, it appears to be happening again.
Europe and America are reduced to the status of a beaten dog, an abused child, a raped wife.
This isn't going to stop. It will only intensify, until our final victory.
And these people really don't care whether they live or die; and they don't care whom they kill. They know beforehand, when they act, that this will most probably result in their deaths. In the case of 9/11, it was a 100% probability, and they planned their own deaths two years in advance. But they went ahead and did it anyways.
So HOW are you going to fight that? The moment it is justified by religion, it is unstoppable.
Meanwhile, us peaceful Muslims want nothing more than to live in serenity. We fast; and we pray. We pray five times a day, minimum. Even I pray frequently; and even more frequently when I am under stress, like now.
You do NOT talk about this stuff at the Masjid. It is taboo. People find this talk of jihadi violence deeply disturbing and avoid it, quickly changing the subject. They want to have nothing to do with it. The Masjid is about fasting and prayer.
Well if 'victory' is measured by the number of lifeless and headless bodies, raped children and beaten women then I guess victory, or your version of it, could be within your grasp. You already know who will put a stop to the oozing slime of islam though ... don't you?

Dumb pig!