Congrats .or? on getting your own sub forum!

Superchecker

Congrats .or? on getting your own sub forum!

Unread post by Superchecker »

Congrats on getting your own sub forum! I hope it does well!!

J0E

Re: Congrats .or? on getting your own sub forum!

Unread post by J0E »

Superchecker wrote:Congrats on getting your own sub forum! I hope it does well!!
...Is not my sub forum, Superchecker. Anyone who wants to contribute, can. It's really the MODs, since they created it. I guess they got an idea. From what I've heard, YouTube videos are good for a web site's search engine rankings. They help bump it up. Esp. I think, if they're posted right at the top of the page? Have ta ask the memebee folks about that one.

Anyways, I thought it makes a good way to have ur own electronic jukebox.

A bit like turnin' the knob on a car radio and listening to whatever you like.

Kinda like a Time-Life collections fer music types such as Rap.

..Go on the road, listen to some tunes, post from anywhere in the world where there's Internet access. Put every type of music up there so others can put theirs up too. Come back whenever you want. I find it's a good way to learn about music, bands that I've never heard of. Y'know, learn from others, instead a' becomin' too stale. Hopefully, I'll become just a minority contributor to these threads in the near future. Put 10-20 vids up, let others do the rest.

So post yer favorite tunes in any of the categories given...even if it's Rap, Superchecker. ;)

Blue_Frost

Re: Congrats .or? on getting your own sub forum!

Unread post by Blue_Frost »

I could have been posting in here :scared: Sorry didn't see this part of the forum.

Hi guys :)

You May Be One Person To The World But You May Be The World To One Person .