The Tartan Dragon

Hornung

Re: The Tartan Dragon

Unread post by Hornung »

Showing that you are real f*cked in the head nutcase Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Richard "Dickhead" Bennet? Is this how a racist, sinophobic, antisemitic, anti-Catholic wacko conspiracy theory cyberbully connects the dots? Only a f*cked in the head nutcase like you Gary Choaking the Chicken would think 36,000 view in the sub basement forum would increase the sales decades old self published racist sinophobic novel Tartan Dragon and there is still no copies of this book in public library.

:madserb: :cheerleader: :yahoo: :sohappy: :dance: :gdance: :drunk: :happydance: :bgmartini: :elvis: :101010: :rimshot: :yay: :violin: :good: :elvis: :burp:scared: OMFG ! :scared: OVER 35,000 VIEWS ALREADY and no increase in sales of decades old self published racist sinophobic novel Tartan Dragon and there is still no copies of this book in public library, and no second printing showing Gary Chocking the Chicken is a nutcase. :scared: :drinks: :kolo: :morewine: :punk: :madserb: :cheerleader: :yahoo: :sohappy: :dance: :gdance: :drunk: :happydance: :bgmartini: :elvis: :101010: :rimshot: :yay: :violin: :good: :elvis: :burp:

Pattaya Man

Unread post by Pattaya Man »

Hornung you have been tellin booshit for 5 years now.

Bout time you layed it to rest on this epic read or just close your slitty eyes and stfu or die.

I'M THE WORLDS GREATEST POSTER AND DONTCHA FORGET IT HOUSE WIF EURO ;)

No PROFANITIES or SLURS in TITLES or PROFILES.
Hornung

Unread post by Hornung »

Who are you fooling, you f*cked in the head nutcase, racist, sinophobic, antisemitic, anti-Catholic wacko conspiracy theory cyberbully Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Richard "Dickhead"? That is your usual MO. Make a new identity and continue with your racist slur and spreading your racist hate crime on other discussion on other forums and your blog and make a death threat as well. Is that an offence that I can report to the police as well?

Pattaya Man

Yes you can report all you like and I hope the fucking Royal Canadian troopers have horses that are good swimmers mate cos I'm in Australia. Anyway when they see you they put you in back of pick up as they dumb and think you sack of shit. Bring it on boy the Gambino is back in town.

Rambo Wong

Unread post by Rambo Wong »

And here comes you, the f*cked in the head twirlybrain scrum bag racist cyberbully Gambino who using racially offensive words.

Only a scum bag like you Gambino would get his jollies by harassing the female members of the MMB with sexually offensive messages using PM. No wonder the only thing you are rooting is your right hand, Gambino

Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

U Rambo Wong b part of the Dumtang cwub, ese.

Pattaya Man

Rambo Wong wrote:And here comes you, the f*cked in the head twirlybrain scrum bag racist cyberbully Gambino who using racially offensive words.

Only a scum bag like you Gambino would get his jollies by harassing the female members of the MMB with sexually offensive messages using PM. No wonder the only thing you are rooting is your right hand, Gambino

I fuck yo momma in all 3 holes when I get to Patts. I like rooting slope head shielas they have tight cunts.

Rambo Wong

Pattaya Man wrote:
Rambo Wong wrote:And here comes you, the f*cked in the head twirlybrain scrum bag racist cyberbully Gambino who using racially offensive words.

I fuck yo momma in all 3 holes when I get to Patts. I like rooting slope head shielas they have tight cunts.
Take that crap n' drool homosexual Dinky Fraud with you. He will love the Thailand ladyboys. :w00t!:

Pattaya Man

you want lady boys here

[video][/video]

Pattaya Man

Basically what is meant by those who have sworn FAN QING FU MING is that they are swearing to aid China and Chinese people in taking over whichever country that has allowed them to immigrate to.

Pattaya Man

Rambo Wong = yellow Rambo ,as in I am a yellow slit eye and I wont to be ramboed by ladyboy right up till my kidneys pop out.....cop that cookie boi.

Gary Oak

Unread post by Gary Oak »

And well Jow should read the Tartan Dragon and have a great laugh at the turn on every page. :thumbup:

Re: The Tartan Dragon Isn't For 400 Pounders

Unread postby J0E » 02 Jun 2013, 22:14

Gary Oak wrote:
Recent studies have shown that the epic illlustrious historical novel The Tartan Dragon by John Mclean doesn't appeal to 400 pounders :w00t!:

:D

Well...in that case, I'll read the Tartan Dragon, Gary.

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie! Here is true picture of you Gary Oak/ConanDoyle/Odinson/Herman with your continous PIMPING that racist lie about the oath and continuous PIMPING that lousy selling racist book Tartan Dragon almost daily to gain favor with the Grand Wizard of the KKK. Your continuous SPAMMING of MMB with your racist,twirlybrain, choking the chicken, crap'n drool, sinophobic, antisemitic, anti-Catholic wacko conspiracy theory lies is a window on your demented brain ,ConanDoyle/Gary Oak/Odinson/Herman, a WACKO FRUITCAKE MORON NUTCASE RETARD LIAR SPAMMER. You must be a WACKO FRUITCAKE MORON NUTCASE RETARD LIAR SPAMMER for bumping this thread that has fallen off the front page to PIMP the your LIES about that Oath.
N
Your obsessive compulsive behavior sure reveals that you, ConanDoyle/Gary Oak/Odinson/Herman are nothing but a FRUITCAKE MORON LIAR SPAMMER to the members of MMB. Like bumping this thread in an attempt to convince that all Chinese people has made that Oath. But hey, you are the FRUITCAKE MORON LIAR SPAMMER ConanDoyle/Gary Oak.

Gary Oak

Richard™/RDL™ wrote::scared: OMFG ! :scared: OVER 36,000 VIEWS ALREADY ! :scared: :drinks: :kolo: :morewine: :punk: :madserb: :cheerleader: :yahoo: :sohappy: :dance: :gdance: :drunk: :happydance: :bgmartini: :elvis: :101010: :rimshot: :yay: :violin: :good: :elvis: :burp:

Breakfall

Unread post by Breakfall »

Hornung wrote:It is obvious Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Richard "Dickhead" Bennet is pushing the decades old self published racist sinophobic novel Tartan Dragon for several years on the defunct discovervancouver.com and now on memebee.com usiing several aliases because he is racist, sinophobic, antisemitic, anti-Catholic wacko conspiracy theory nutcase cyberbully. :scared: :w00t!: It should be obvious from his racial slur that Richard "Dickhead" Bennet is a sinophobic racist. Richard "Dickhead" Bennet is so f*cked in the head stupid, that he does not know that this sinophobic novel Tartan Dragon is not available in any public library.
:thumbup: :drinks: :kolo: :morewine: :drunk: :burp:
I think you need to lance that grape hanging from your anus you try-hard fucking prat!

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
:(
Rambo Wong

Hey MORON RETARD LOSER LIAR SPAMMER, Gary Oak/ConanDoyle,Pointbreak/Odinson/cc Lafemme/Scouse, nobody is listening to you especially when you keep on PIMPING that racist lie about the oath almost daily to gain favor with the Grand Wizard of the KKK. Your continuous SPAMMING of MMB with your racist, sinophobic, islamophobic, antisemitic, anti-Catholic wacko conspiracy theory lies is a window on your demented brain ,ConanDoyle/Gary Oak/Pointbreak/Odinson/Scouse,, a WACKO FRUITCAKE MORON TWIRLYBRAIN NUTCASE RETARD. You must be a WACKO FRUITCAKE MORON NUTCASE RETARD for bumping this thread that has fallen off the front page to PIMP the your LIES about that Oath.

:axe: :aikido: :rude: :hand: :bangbang: :tease: :run: :beg: :latetv: :plane: :witch: :hailblue: :whip: :gtw: :lotsocoffee: :thatsit: :nhl: :neener: N :w00t!: :D :drinks: :rofl: :punk: :laff2: :yahoo: :cheerleader: :sohappy: :dance: :happydance: :martini: :drunk: :teehee: :neener: :clap: :yay: :roll: :clapping: :good: :yahoo:
Your obsessive compulsive behavior sure reveals that you, ConanDoyle/Gary Oak/ Pointbreak/cc Lafemme/ Odinson/Scouse,are nothing but a FRUITCAKE TWIRLYBRAIN MORON to the members of MMB. Like bumping this thread in an attempt to convince that all Chinese people has made that Oath. But hey, you are the FRUITCAKE MORON ConanDoyle/Gary Oak/cc Lafemme/ Pointbreak/Odinson/Scouse.

Gary Oak

Richard™/RDL™ wrote::scared: OMFG ! :scared: ALMOST 37,000 VIEWS ALREADY ! :scared: :drinks: :kolo: :morewine: :punk: :madserb: :cheerleader: :yahoo: :sohappy: :dance: :gdance: :drunk: :happydance: :bgmartini: :elvis: :101010: :rimshot: :yay: :violin: :good: :elvis: :burp:

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

80 pages to this thread. What a classic.

Semen
Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

cc la tarte wrote:"I don't think ..... " ..... "I think .......". :D
Clearly CC. Not much has changed

Semen
Rambo Wong

MMB members have you, Richard AKA Conan Doyle AKA Gary Choking the Chicken AKA Seamajor AKA cc Latarte AKA Odinson AKA Seamajor , pegged as a BRAINLESS MORON TWIRLYBRAIN RETARD CRAP'n DROOL for continuously PIMPING the 14 year old terrible poor selling self published racist book Tartan Dragon, and SPAMMING the lie about some obscure oath :drinks:

Pattaya Man

Book was an instant hit sold out quicker than a fucken Rolling Stones concert.

If only Rambum Wrong could get woman to sucky fucky as quick but he hab face like busted sand shoe so no sucky fucky for him

He is also a 1st grade fuckwit

Looky in library for book cos he can't afford new paperback

He even know how old book is

Major triads and tongs know this. And secret Chinesey only boy clubs for breeding bum sex.

With his uncle in the space shuttle then it crash.

Pattaya Man

This is an abandoned thread and I have squatters rights so im breaking in like a fucken kittens spy in Washington and hijacking this thread

Threats and demands will be made

You better run and hide fortune cookie fly rice boi cos I'm gonna stomp yo yellow arse likey Tiannaman squarey tanky...squish squish till yer yella guts runs out.

In fucken Honkers too commie tong boi.

So anyway red star boi telly me are youse fucken commos still or fucken capitalists red pigs cos one minute youse are one minute youse not in your final leapy froggy forward not likey when Chairman Mao, means drunk in Thai, anyways when youse starves like fucken kittens and looky at sun eyes go squinty and some cunt syas letts go and join tong being the sly cunts youse are.

red peril.

Pattaya Man

Pattaya Man

chinese are like cockroaches ^

Pattaya Man

I fucking Hate The Chinese

I hate Chinese people with a passion. They're everywhere with that pathethic dough face and small eyes and small beady eyes and even more horrible accents.

never in my life have I met a more lowly, cunning, cheating, heartless, humanless, greedy motherfuckers in my life. I have good reasons to hate the Chinese.

1) They think they are superior. If you cant speak their language even if their are in YOUR country, they wont accept you. UH HELLO??? You are in MY country So YOU have to speak MY language fucking yellow skinned cunt.

2) The females of these species is unbelievably shallow and stupid. My Goodness, I have never girls doll themselves up like that till they look like a blow up doll. No probs with the guys I bet dont they have anything better to do? Preening on makeup and eyes and whatever not? Wont any Chinese girl simply wear a sweatpants and shirt and for crying out loud be NORMAL FOR ONCE! I have only seen Chinese girls put so much effort into this, Caucasian girls are better in looking natural. African American women are beautiful why cant anyone see that? They like this pale skinned waif skinny bitch who looks underaged.

3) They bring sickness to others. Swine Flu, Bird Flu(Avian Flu?), SARS, and God knows what else. Can they NOT look at an animal and think whether they would look good better as soup or stir fried??? Why are they eating everything??? I bet if given a chance, they would eat shit as well.

4) About animals, THEY HAVE NO ANIMAL CRUELTY ACTS in China! So yeah, you can see a man skinning a dog alive at the curbside and people would encourage the man. These people have no hearts.

5) All goods from China are questionable. h***, have you read the news recently? They distributed FAKE EGGS in Malaysia. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT FAKE EGGS WHEN THE PRODUCTION OF EGGS IN MALAYSIA HAD ALWAYS BEEN OPTIMUM??? The milk scandal, the writing utensils, their handphones and h*** anything that was made in China - im sire as h*** not gonna but it. These people care only about money.

6) They breeds spoilt kids. I know every race has this but look at a Chinese couple with a son - then you would know what Im talking about. The treat the daughters like trash but the son...WOW. They grew up to be some piece of work.

7) Most white dude wants a Chinese girl. In fact, they are trophies! Whats so attractive about tiny, skinny, jaundiced slit-eyed freak anyway? I dont get it.

Im racist yes, Im just more open about it then you pretentious motherfuckers. I hate the Chinese and before you judge me, I want you to know that I am Asian too but not Chinese - thank God Im not. Such a despicable race.

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

Seoulboy. Koreans hate everything without dog in it.

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Pattaya Man

Go home and read the fucken book shine box boy

Pattaya Man

TOPS IN MY THREAD

Pattaya Man

China no like the west but still their spys fly in James Bond

kittens they looky and go we hab super hero who no fuck girl as we fuck too much already hab over billion little slitty eyed tong spies.

So they gib job to Hornhung as he never hab woman only dog.

He fuck dog then eat.

Pattaya Man

Pattaya Man wrote:China no like the west but still their spys fly in James Bond

khinkys they looky and go we hab super hero who no fuck girl as we fuck too much already hab over billion little slitty eyed tong spies.

So they gib job to Hornhung as he never hab woman only dog.

He fuck dog then eat.