Guess what

Register accountRead the forum rules
Salty Dog

Guess what

Unread post by Salty Dog »

We're at the brink. Right now. Today.

There is now a chance, and a real possibility, that the entire worldwide financial system could implode, as early as tomorrow.

Let that sink in.

Keep your powder dry and your assets in cash.

Simple Minded People Seem Mostly Puerile
It's all being done

Re: Guess what

Unread post by It's all being done »

to create the Amero.

What The Duce!

Unread post by What The Duce! »

asshole stock market dicks. Pure greed will bit you in the ass everytime and people are more greedy these days than ever before. Of course after 1929 crash the govt said they had put new measures in place to ensure it did not happen again but then the assholes in the US Govt went and deregulated

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.
What The Duce!

plus if the financial system was going to crash the the govts would first freeze stock market trading to stop the slide

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.
Salty Dog

Guess what

It's all being done wrote:to create the Amero.

Not a chance- most Americans hate the idea, as do most Canadians.

U.S. Housing Crash= securitization crash= credit default swap crash= BK brokers= lost trust x worldwide copy plus government interference= the Precipice.

I know

Unread post by I know »

None of want it but the discussion have been in place, along with signed agreements from officials since 2005.

Salty Dog

Guess what

The Duce wrote:plus if the financial system was going to crash the the govts would first freeze stock market trading to stop the slide
er...the Brits are considering that option on Monday morning. ( later tonight here)
Lets see if you are right, Duce.

Salty Dog

Guess what

I know wrote:None of want it but the discussion have been in place, along with signed agreements from officials since 2005.
I am getting that tin foilly feeling....:)

What The Duce!

and it does not help that the news is reporting on it ever hour 24/7 and on ever news talk show adding fuel to the fire.

Guess what

Unread post by Guest »

Salty Dog wrote:
I know wrote:None of want it but the discussion have been in place, along with signed agreements from officials since 2005.

Your knee-jerk reaction to call anything or say anything that is actually in place as a "conspiracy theory" is a redundant approach, andstupid. Seriously google it. Newscasts have covered it and political journalists have reported it as well.

What The Duce!

and you want to know another thing, its the super crazy high prices of homes in cities around the world and banks lending to support the crazy prices that have caused all this shit. Our generation has gotten fucked up the ass and if the banks had said 20 years ago, NO we arenot loaning people 300,000 for ahome that sold 10 years ago for 80,000 we would not be in this spot because that would have stopped the rise in prices of houses COLD. If banks are not willing to lend, then prices come down till the banks are willing tolend for that amount.

Salty Dog

Guess what

The Duce wrote:and you want to know another thing, its the super crazy high prices of homes in cities around the world and banks lending to support the crazy prices that have caused all this shit. Our generation has gotten fucked up the ass and if the banks had said 20 years ago, NO we arenot loaning people 300,000 for ahome that sold 10 years ago for 80,000 we would not be in this spot because that would have stopped the rise in prices of houses COLD. If banks are not willing to lend, then prices come down till the banks are willing tolend for that amount.
I totally agree, Duce. Greed on a number of levels is coming home to roost.

The Irony

Unread post by The Irony »

IS the banks made a record amount in billions prior to all of this mess and are still accumulating a lot.

Salty Dog

Guess what

Guest wrote:
Salty Dog wrote:

Your knee-jerk reaction to call anything or say anything that is actually in place as a "conspiracy theory" is a redundant approach, andstupid. Seriously google it. Newscasts have covered it and political journalists have reported it as well.

Not at all, pal. I am aware of on going discussions surrounding the Canada/US?Mexico Agreement.

But what is occurring worldwide now is far more complex than a plan to conjoin three nations in North America. Nobody could have thought this out in a conspiratorial manner to reach such a specific goal.

Guess what

Unread post by Guest »

Salty Dog wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not at all, pal. I am aware of on going discussions surrounding the Canada/US?Mexico Agreement.

But what is occurring worldwide now is far more complex than a plan to conjoin three nations in North America. Nobody could have thought this out in a conspiratorial manner to reach such a specific goal.
True it is more complex, but in reality it's simple. The biggest consumer can't buy and people can't sell to the largest Consumer because of that crisis.

It's just a domino and what happens behind the scenes is ploy to have more money created to put in the market for more circulation and each time more money if created the value of the $ in current circulation decreases.

and

Unread post by and »

people decided to invest in gold... and that didn't work out well, since the value of that decreased as well.

the more of something is available or in circulation, the lesser is its value.

Salty Dog

If the CAD remained at par, I could believe it more. As it is, the CAD is currently off 15%.
And if the US $ collapses, and I think it will be seriously devalued at some time, Canadians could gain a huge windfall from a union.

Salty Dog

So, what does that look like? Riots in the streets? Fuel deliveries halted? No food on the shelves? Banks and markets are closed and no access to cash at the ATMs? Dow 1,000? Companies disappearing in the night? Mass disorder and confusion? People selling everything for anything they can get? Paper currencies go worthless? World Series canceled? Flights grounded?

I have no idea what it looks like. I'm not sure if anyone truly does. But we're here. The brink. If it doesn't get better this week, starting Monday, we might fall off the cliff. The whole world. There will be no safe haven.

The only immediate solution? The nations of the world nationalize (or guarantee) their banks, or in cases like the UK and US, they pick the superbanks that get to go forward with government guarantees and equity stakes, and then let the others try to make it on their own. Or more likely, simply fail.

And this must be done today. And I think it will be.

May you live in interesting times.

I think that is the point though

Unread post by I think that is the point though »

There is a lull right now where the dollar dropped (CAD) but it can easily soar as fast as it did due to the Alberta tar sands once again. We've already witnessed the close proximity of par, and that would be required for the Union, however I do not believe that Canada would benifit, I believe we'd lose our resources.

and

Unread post by and »

the media has yet to touch on the Uranium deposits, the largest in the world, situated in Saskatchewan.

Salty Dog

Guess what

I think that is the point though wrote:There is a lull right now where the dollar dropped (CAD) but it can easily soar as fast as it did due to the Alberta tar sands once again. We've already witnessed the close proximity of par, and that would be required for the Union, however I do not believe that Canada would benifit, I believe we'd lose our resources.

I agree.

What The Duce!

Bush said only a few years ago that he would NEVER entertain a combined dollar and he would never allow the free movement of workers across the border as we see getting harder and harder now

Salty Dog

Just in: DOW futures are up 250 from a negative. The LIBER has been signifcantly backstopped by government(s), I suspect.

Expect a big dead cat bounce Monday morning. Looks like we take one step back from the precipice. Keep your powder dry and asset liqued. :)

Guess what

Unread post by Guest »

The Duce wrote:Bush said only a few years ago that he would NEVER entertain a combined dollar and he would never allow the free movement of workers across the border as we see getting harder and harder now

That's quite ironic since he signed papers and there is a record of it in regards to the United Dollar. The statement you just made is a lie that he had said or you may of missed some important News.

He and former Liberal Leader Martin, along with Mexico in 2005 were discussing the politics of it.

I hate CNN but

Unread post by I hate CNN but »

What The Duce!

canada has strong banks since we still regulate them and control the numbers. The US reregulated banking and look at the shit that happened

what do you mean?

Unread post by what do you mean? »

can you explain that further? Canada has re-regulated a lot with banks in the past couple of years.

with a primary focus

Unread post by with a primary focus »

on RRSP's and retirement funds..

What The Duce!

but not on mortgage guarantees and on letting anyone and their brother open up a bank lik in the US

well, our system

Unread post by well, our system »

allows us to use our RRSP's for mortgages and RRSP's are Contributed $ from your own pocket.