Art

InkedAngel

Re: Art

Unread post by InkedAngel »

Gordy ....Gambino....Ima whoop you! Lol

Don't you weep pretty baby...you and me and the devil make three. Don't need no other lovin baby....
InkedAngel

For Kiebs....not new but a goodie. I want to paint this one too.

Don't you weep pretty baby...you and me and the devil make three. Don't need no other lovin baby....
kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

Now that one would be good to work on. Be interesting to see what the artistic license will allow with that. Lace fringe at the very top indicating a sexy dress??? Or the tip of a riding crop just coming into view..........imagination is a wonderful thing...or is that fantasy....hmmmm

Why did the chicken cross the road? Why??? To get to the idiots house....
Knock Knock.....Who's there?.....the chicken
InkedAngel

Now I've got a few ideas :)

SMP

Unread post by SMP »

Sprite Zero.

InkedAngel

You know, it's awfully sweet that you remember what I like to drink.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

InkedAngel wrote:Thanks Joe :)
Think the background blends well with the foreground.

Edges are softer.

More like real life.

Rarely, except under night or artificial studio conditions is there such a stark contrast between light and dark.

InkedAngel

An abstract for my sister.

InkedAngel

A painting for my daughter.

Undulant Fever

Unread post by Undulant Fever »

illegitimate? your daughter i mean:)

InkedAngel

Shut up, mouth breather.

Undulant Fever

Unread post by Undulant Fever »

seriously...I betcha anything..illegitimate...you look the type:)

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

InkedAngel wrote:An abstract for my sister.
I like it. It has a really primitive look & feel to it.

...like something which trying to express itself from another time.

methinks there's a prehistoric cave dweller hidden somewhere in your ancestral past.

InkedAngel

Thanks Joe. Trying different techniques. This one was fun ...

InkedAngel

Lol ....

InkedAngel

A work in progress. Still have a LOT to do but its what II have so far.

InkedAngel

A little more...

InkedAngel

Thanks Gordy :)

InkedAngel

She's finished....

John Cena

Unread post by John Cena »

Is this based off your body? She's got the same lips as you.

InkedAngel

Lol I've have a few more bicuits than she has Teenie :)

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

InkedAngel wrote:Lol I've have a few more bicuits than she has Teenie :)
Not that many and they are placed perfectly. :blush:
Very nice piece. The art, the art...well...you know... :blush: :blush:

Why did the chicken cross the road? Why??? To get to the idiots house....
Knock Knock.....Who's there?.....the chicken
Lochdubh

Unread post by Lochdubh »

InkedAngel wrote:She's finished....
http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/mo ... he-dos.jpg

Hmmmm............that milk white skin made me think of Glasgow. The body type made me think of Modigliani, despite the more generous boobage.

buy her a sammich and a beer though.

Lochdubh

If one of these chaps mated with Inky's "Lady in a red blindfold" their offspring would be one pale, skinny kid.

http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/greco/laocoon.jpg

the sex act itself might be dangerous with all those boney rib cages rubbing together. Doggy or grrrl on top would probably be the way to go.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

InkedAngel wrote:She's finished....
Oh My...those breasts are sure LARGE & lovely!

...I wonder whose those belong to? ;)

‎‎J0E‎

Unread post by ‎‎J0E‎ »

couldn't help yourself could you? you weak addicted cocksucker. now tell us how posting in the sub forums doesn't count:)

Lochdubh

:D

Morpheus the enforcer. Dark laird of the Underworld. :thumbup:

but it's ART!

‎‎J0E‎

Unread post by ‎‎J0E‎ »

you takin' a run at me major:)

Lochdubh

In Inky's completed oeuvre, the lack of a formal title adds to the mystery and invites the viewer to consider multiple possibilities as to the Artist's intent. for the purposes of this review, I'll refer to the work as "Lady with a Red Blindfold" for reasons which are obvious. :sneaky: Why a blindfold? Is the subject the captive of a manipulative sexual sadist, or a willing participant indulging a sexual kink? Perhaps the blindfold itself is not literal, but is instead symbolic - demonstrating the subject's refusal to view herself as a sensual being. A graphic representation of pervasive North American puritanism in conflict with the natural desire to first view, and then devour, the fruits of passion.
Is the figure tortured by her own sexuality, struggling mightily to keep on the straight and narrow path of abstinence only to eventually be crucified on the tree of lust? Does she finally embrace desire, or is she repelled by her own longings?
Perhaps the artist makes reference to the Biblical account of Jesus in the Court of Herod Antipas (Gospel of St. Luke, 22, 63-64) "And the men that held Jesus mocked Him and smote Him. And when they had blindfolded Him, they struck him on the face, and asked Him, saying Prophesy who it is that smote thee." Is this female subject mocked by her own carnal urges in a similar fashion?
Let us consider the figure herself. She stands semi-erect, head tiltled back, a posture that can be viewed as either coquette-ish, beckoning the viewer to come play, or perhaps indicative of a world weariness, a variety of weltschmerz, if you will. the blindfold itself, in dark scarlet, matches her robe, giving credence to the theory that her condition is voluntary, a sensual costume inviting first sexual gaze, and eventually sexual contact. If she was the prisoner of a maniac, it is unlikely that the blind would match the drapes. Her full lips are bee stung, a perfect cupid's bow, parted to display her prominent incisors. The lips themselves are artificially reddened in a homage to her robe and blindfold - harlot scarlet.
Her neck is attenuated, and muscular. At its base there is a mark that almost suggests a poorly placed tracheotomy incision. :unsure:
Her breasts are well formed and voluptuous, plump partridges, with large, turgid, dark pink nipples and engorged areolae lovingly detailed by the artist. they thrust out toward the viewer in a fashion that manages to simultaneously convey a certain vulnerability, but that also boldly borders on the lewd, provocatively inviting caress or kiss - probably both.
By contrast, her body is thin, almost malnourished, with prominent ribs, and a belly that is flat if not concave. The general effect of want is somewhat relieved by her large, deep, vertically oriented, navel whose generosity suggests voluptuous possibility.
Is this emaciation merely a nod toward today's view that the ideal female form is that of a pre-pubescent boy (Bieberism), or is it instead symbolic of sexual starvation - an abnegation of carnal delight?
The curve of her mound of venus is suggested, but not detailed, and, buttocks, hips, and thighs are presented,if at all, in only the most cursory form.
The milk-white pallor of the figure is curious. Does it reference the current fascination with the undead - presenting the figure as a sort of succubus awaiting a victim, or perhaps it is a bow toward the idealized Victorian american south where delicate female flesh was shaded by a parasol.

‎‎J0E‎

Unread post by ‎‎J0E‎ »

Holy shit! LS...is that you:)