Apple Loves To Void Warrenties For Spill Damage

Register accountRead the forum rules

You may select 1 option

View results

What The Duce!

Unread post by What The Duce! »

They did the same thing to me

Took 30 days to return my macbook after telling me conflicting stories about 8 times on the phone. (battery would not charge even with a new battery).

When I got it back it would not bootup period so I called them up AGAIN and the tech said the board must have degraded during shipping and water damage can do that (bullshit) I took it apart and fix the shitty reassemble job they did resulting in a loose sata connection on logicboard. I feel for this guy and know exactly how he feels.

Buy a used 13.3 inch HP laptop for 500 bucks or a toshiba 13.3 , load ubuntu linux on it and you have a laptop as good or better than a mac

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.
What The Duce!

Here is my linux desktop, looks almost the same as leopard and its free and just as stable

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.

Re: Apple Loves To Void Warrenties For Spill Damage

Unread post by Guest »

OS 09 was the best. anything after that was crap and full of animation and icons that just chew memory and the search options/hierarchy went to shit.

emily cummings

Unread post by emily cummings »

i like it:)

yeah, linux is great.. but i'm still happy with my mac:))

and chances are there's a lemon in every pile of apples too.. but doesn't mean you're going to get it

What The Duce!

[video][/video]

English Translation

I bought a MacBook©
And it crashes often.
But at least it's thin and it fits in an envelope
I don't have a I-phone©
But I have a plug (USB©) for an I-Phone©
2500$ (with the extra external drive and software ((in Canada)), But at least it's thin and it fits in an envelope
You drag your fingers across the pad, and you lose all your homework, two years of work, But at least it's thin and it fits in an envelope
I can chat with other MacBooks©, but I'm the only one with a MacBook©, there's not even a DVD Rom Drive (superdrive), so WHAT'S UP WITH THAT ? F@*K !
I've got a port for a projector
So, I bought a new projector,
12,000$ down the drain, But at least it's thin and it fits in an envelope! (was supposed to be $1200, but we didn't have the budget to re-record... So obviously, We're not affiliated to either company ;~D )
But now I'm on my last cent and I have to live at my Mom's, cuz of my F@*KING MACBOOK©, THAT FITS IN AN ENVELOPE !
LA LA LA LA LA LA LAA LLA
EAT SHIIIIIIIIIIIII... (KERNEL PANIC!!©)

cool

Unread post by cool »

for a redneck you sure do know alot about computers duce.

emily cummings

he is a redneck comp geek;))

What The Duce!

ya Im a redneck computer geek. Here is another screenshot of my other laptop acting like vista but running linux

emily cummings

sweet:))
i'm tempted to make a screen shot of mine but it's so messy it's too embarrassing to show lol

What The Duce!

I do not like a cluttered desktop

emily cummings

me neither i hate it, honestly lol but i'm in such a messy period of my computer life at the mo lol

Unread post by Guest »

linux doesn't support a lot of programs, unfortunately.

Unread post by Guest »

Duce I saw a lot of jobs you could apply to today that are government jobs, You should check them out.

What The Duce!

Guest wrote:linux doesn't support a lot of programs, unfortunately.
nor does mac and all the little programs your used to running for free on a pc cost money on a mac. 6 bucks for this little item, 8 bucks for that, 15for that. They all cost a bit here and there for shit you can find for free on a pc.

linux has almost as much stuff as mac minus adobe stuff

emily cummings

yup.. and i can't go back, now that i've tried mac:)

What The Duce!

Guest wrote:Duce I saw a lot of jobs you could apply to today that are government jobs, You should check them out.

government hitman?

emily cummings

^@linux doesn't support a lot of programs, unfortunately.

What The Duce!

emily cummings wrote:^@linux doesn't support a lot of programs, unfortunately.

no but linux has alot of programs that are similar to mac or pc ones

emily cummings

i guess... but i'm so used to the ones i have:))
and they work d.. i haven't seen the blue screed of friggen death lol in three years:)

What The Duce!

macs break too much esp the motorola line g3 g4 g5 even macbooks break far to often. pc laptops go and go and go esp if you dump windows haha

emily cummings

k, the battery lifetime on macs is way better than on any PC that i've seen so far.. maybe the newer ones are ok.. but get this - very important if you are me lol - mac is super light!

What The Duce!

i like osx but the shit cost too much

emily cummings

and my ibook g4 - i did break the shift key somehow lol but other than that.. it just purrs:)))

emily cummings

The Duce wrote:i like osx but the shit cost too much
if i had money i'd get you one:))

What The Duce!

ok one of the new aluminium macbooks with the huge trackpad please

emily cummings

i'm still paying for mine lol i barely felt it tho, it was something like 50 bucks a month for three years

emily cummings

The Duce wrote:ok one of the new aluminium macbooks with the huge trackpad please
ok, deal:))
those are truly lovely.. their keyboard lights up in the dark:))

What The Duce!

i usually dont buy something unless I can pay cash. not always but I try to pay as I go now

What The Duce!

i did not know that

emily cummings

oh it's sweet.. and does the scroll with two fingers on the pad (which mine does too) and pad click+two fingers give you the right mouse button.. and on the newer ones with three fingers on the pad you can flip through pages lol