Madonna's father in law preaches

Register accountRead the forum rules

Madonna's father in law preaches

Unread post by Guest »

She's being beastly, says her father-in-law

Guy Ritchie's elderly father has condemned Madonna's 'beastly' behaviour as the couple's breakup turns more bitter by the day.

John Ritchie, 78, said it was 'horrid' to read that the singer had labelled his son 'emotionally retarded' in front of thousands of fans at a Boston concert this week.

She is also reported to have asked her film director husband: 'Did you ever actually love me?' because she felt he did not show her enough sympathy when she fell off a horse.

At his home in Chelsea, Mr Ritchie said: 'She is being beastly. She's calling him an emotional retard. When he's being bashed by her it's horrid.'

Mr Ritchie, a retired advertising executive, said that his son is throwing himself into work and is fully occupied shooting his latest film, Sherlock Holmes. 'I haven't spoken to Guy for a few days. He's very busy. He's up to here with work.' Mr Ritchie is divorced from Guy's mother, Amber, Lady Leighton.

A source said: 'Amber, who was adopted herself, is furious that Guy and Madonna have not been able to settle their differences for the sake of the children.'

Is this the new label, cause I'm hearing this alot lately ... yet these people have existed forever. I believe Guy, Maddonna's too self absorbed in her little world.

Re: Madonna's father in law preaches

Unread post by Guest »

calling Madonna's world little is quite funny and the Article says that Guy's Father hasn't spoken to him in years yet he speaks to the press? Sounds like a marketing ploy.

Unread post by Guest »

I read the whole article but didn't bother to c & p as it was kind of boring as usual. Personally I have never liked her and never will, hopefully her offspring will turn out as normal individuals, doubtful really.

Unread post by Guest »

PS - Guy's dad hasn't spoken to him for a "few days" not a few years. :)

Unread post by Guest »

oops I read too fast.

and she's 50 years old now. Holly shit she looks amazing for 50.