I Smell East Indians Involved In This Somehow

Register accountRead the forum rules
What The Duce!

Unread post by What The Duce! »

VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) - One man is in custody following a long standoff in South Vancouver early this morning. Following a huge fight at Southwest Marine Drive and Fraser, a man assaulted one of the people involved and took off from the scene with a knife.

VPD Inspector Tony Zanatta tells News1130 what happened next. "There was a foot chase and they chased him into a residence. There was two young females in the residence and after about two hours of negotiation the emergency response team made entry and arrested the male."

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.
cartman

Re: I Smell East Indians Involved In This Somehow

Unread post by cartman »

did you hear aboiut this

Alleged 'most wanted' car thief shot by Chilliwack police
Mary Frances Hill, Vancouver Sun
Published: Friday, May 8, 2009

Cassandra Lee Rowell
Handout
More pictures: < Prev | Next >

Email to a friend

Printer friendly

Font:

Police arrested two people — including a woman who is one of B.C.’s top 10 auto thieves — following an exchange of gunfire with police in Chilliwack Friday.

RCMP officers were tailing a stolen sports utility vehicle into a Shoppers Drug Mart parking lot at Vedder and Promontory Road at about 12:45 p.m. when the SUV crashed into a car, according to reports.

Witnesses reported two armed officers shot into the SUV from either side of the vehicle. The incident triggered a police chase that continued down Vedder, Thomas and Prest Roads, ending on Cumberland Avenue and Janis Street in Sardis. It also led to the closures of G.W. Graham and Vedder elementary schools for two hours. Police confirmed the woman, who was taken to hospital, is Cassandra Lee Rowell, 28.

Rowell was the subject of an RCMP search last month after she was charged with 18 counts of fraud and fraud-related offences, such as identity theft, and theft of mail from across Metro Vancouver.

At the time of the chase, she was under RCMP surveillance, police confirm.

She is one of the top 10 auto thieves in B.C., according to the Integrated Municipal Provincial Auto Crime Team’s website, and has been known to have tried to run over police officers in the past.

Witnesses told the Chilliwack Times there may have been other suspects involved, and Thiessen confirmed the RCMP were looking for a third person.

"We have been looking for a third individual that was in the vehicle prior to the shooting," he said.

mfhill@vancouversun.com

— with files from the Chilliwack Times

What The Duce!

yes and I hope she dies from her wounds. Pain the the ass car thiefs should be shot more often

Disclaimer: This comment is for entertainment purposes only. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse its content and as such cannot be held criminally or civilly liable for said comment in any way. 2008 The Duce Corp.
feem

Unread post by feem »

The Reverend Duce wrote:VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) - One man is in custody following a long standoff in South Vancouver early this morning. Following a huge fight at Southwest Marine Drive and Fraser, a man assaulted one of the people involved and took off from the scene with a knife.

VPD Inspector Tony Zanatta tells News1130 what happened next. "There was a foot chase and they chased him into a residence. There was two young females in the residence and after about two hours of negotiation the emergency response team made entry and arrested the male."
what do you mean, you smell:)

What The Duce!

Marine and Fraser, huge fight, stupid punjab centre about 100 ft away from that location, East Indian males are stupid neanderthals Need I say more!

feem

Unread post by feem »

well, that's your opinion td. that speaks volumes about you, not East Indian males:)

What The Duce!

I dont like them, never have and never will and if I had my way I would deport every single east indian I could find.

feem

Unread post by feem »

well, they probably feel the same way about you:))

What The Duce!

so its my country , not theirs. They already have a country called India

feem

Unread post by feem »

lol that's where you are wrong. it's every bit theirs as it's yours:)

and if you don't believe me td. google it lol

What The Duce!

no its not, its a sellout because we did not throw all those asshole frenchmen out like we should have 200 years ago and now we pay the price as they fill Canadaa up with people who still pretend they live in punjab, dress like they do as well and carry on all their crooked business dealings like they did back home in their shithole big festering pile of cow shit country

feem

Unread post by feem »

lol who are WE td:))

wake up!!

me

Unread post by me »

The Reverend Duce wrote:Marine and Fraser, huge fight, stupid punjab centre about 100 ft away from that location, East Indian males are stupid neanderthals Need I say more!
You couldn't possibly say more. You can turn a story about decorating easter eggs into a rant against East Indians.
Don't you ever get tired of being so hateful.

What The Duce!

not when it involves those people

Unread post by Guest »

That smell is coming from your ass.

The same place you get your comments from.

Stop pretending you care about crime. The only thing you care about is attacking minorities.

The only difference between you and this attacker is the knife.

It seems that low life quality is not exclusive to EIs.

DBX

Unread post by DBX »

Bacon anybody? Need I say more.

Unread post by Guest »

DBX wrote:Bacon anybody? Need I say more.
yes.

What The Duce!

Guest wrote:That smell is coming from your ass.

The same place you get your comments from.

Stop pretending you care about crime. The only thing you care about is attacking minorities.

The only difference between you and this attacker is the knife.

It seems that low life quality is not exclusive to EIs.
settle down Jizzbinder

Berry Sweet

Unread post by Berry Sweet »

Why do EI's and other immigrants who come to Canada always try to ask for more...more rights, more this, more that? They are lucky enough just to be allowed to come into this country. They should be thankful they get to live in Canada and they don't have to reside thier slum hole of a country anymore. Just follow the laws that Canada has, is it that hard?

If you don't like Canada for what it has to offer you, then go back to your shit hole of a country and ask for more over there.

:purdy:
What The Duce!

They all made money back in India by paying off people and getting it any way they could, then they come here and keep up the scamming tradition. They band together and ignore whites and only support each other and elect each other. The few who dont get booted out of govt for being on the take try to do nothing but get more stuff for their pals. They make very little effort to Canadianize and try and turn Canada into India Ver 2.0. I think we are complete fools for allowing them to come here.

Unread post by Guest »

Berry Sweet wrote:Why do EI's and other immigrants who come to Canada always try to ask for more...more rights, more this, more that? They are lucky enough just to be allowed to come into this country. They should be thankful they get to live in Canada and they don't have to reside thier slum hole of a country anymore. Just follow the laws that Canada has, is it that hard?

If you don't like Canada for what it has to offer you, then go back to your shit hole of a country and ask for more over there.
I have a better question.

Why do low life trailer scum like to pick on immigrants?

They are lucky enough to be allowed to stay in this country. They should be thankful that we let them live in that low rent shithole of theirs.

Don't they have anything better to do?

Like raise an illegitimate child?

Or get a job?

Or maybe they're too busy getting knocked up by felons and collecting welfare to bother with such trivial things.

But yet here there are bagging on newbies 24/7, because they can't get their own shit together.

Is this what Jesus would do, Berry Trash? :eyebrow:

Berry Sweet

^^ Sounds like an unhappy EI who has to take out all of his shit on me.

You might want to ask yourself if you have anything else better to do?

If you are always taking everything out on me, obviously you don't have anything else better to do and and everything negative you say about me portrays the real YOU.

Please try to change your life so you can be happy instead of living in misery.

Unread post by Guest »

Berry Sweet wrote:^^ Sounds like an unhappy EI who has to take out all of his shit on me.

You might want to ask yourself if you have anything else better to do?

If you are always taking everything out on me, obviously you don't have anything else better to do and and everything negative you say about me portrays the real YOU.

Please try to change your life so you can be happy instead of living in misery.
Oh, so now I'm EI. :D
I'll add that to my long list of labels. Retard.

Shows you how simple minded you shitheads are.
No surprise there.

With every post you show how miserable your trailer trash life is.
So miserable you have to attack gays and immigrants to feel better about yourself.

Let's be clear. You are trailer trash. The scum of Vancouver. You and Duce have no say who gets let into this country. If it were legal, we would deport lazy dirtbags like you two, so we can make more room for hard working immigrants.

Acting like ass on the internet is not going to make your life better. Your child is destined to follow your miserable example, so I suggest you get your shit together ASAP. Otherwise you may have two felons on your hands.

And while you're at it re-read that Bible of yours, you seem to have missed that part about loving thy neighbor.

I'm sure Jesus is turning in his cave right now.

Berry Sweet

Why are you so upset?

Unread post by Guest »

Berry Sweet wrote:Why are you so upset?
Who said I was upset?

Just giving you a taste of your own medicine.

I may be blunt and dramatic, but never upset.

Just making my case loud and clear.

Sorta like when God flooded the world to make his point.

Don't you like the taste of your own medicine?

Maybe you should change your prescription.

What The Duce!

Guest for someone who comes on here so much shooting off your mouth why dont you try and get a life and come up with a unique name so that people know when your here and not just "Guest"

Berry Sweet

Guest wrote: Who said I was upset?

Just giving you a taste of your own medicine.

I may be blunt and dramatic, but never upset.

Just making my case loud and clear.

Sorta like when God flooded the world to make his point.

Don't you like the taste of your own medicine?

Maybe you should change your prescription.
What medicine?? God knows, how many times I have asked you this and you can't give me an answer.

You contradict yourself in many ways. You are like the foolish man who built his house upon the sand.

Unread post by Guest »

The Reverend Duce wrote:Guest for someone who comes on here so much shooting off your mouth why dont you try and get a life and come up with a unique name so that people know when your here and not just "Guest"
I have a feeling you always know when I'm here. :)

Unread post by Guest »

Berry Sweet wrote:
What medicine?? God knows, how many times I have asked you this and you can't give me an answer.

You contradict yourself in many ways. You are like the foolish man who built his house upon the sand.
I have tried to explain, but you don't listen.

It's frustrating trying to explain something to someone who goes through life with blinders on.

All I have done is do onto you what you have done onto others.

Have you not noticed the only time I attack you is when you attack others?

Or are you really that dim?

What The Duce!

Guest wrote: I have a feeling you always know when I'm here. :)
no i dont, sometimes several guests are arguing amounst each other