Relationships

InkedAngel

Relationships

Unread post by InkedAngel »

You know when you are dating someone, you put on your best behavior. You never throw out there all of the quirks and things you really aren't sure someone else may dislike. When did you first show your quirks to your SO and do you have any funny stories to tell about that time?

Don't you weep pretty baby...you and me and the devil make three. Don't need no other lovin baby....
kiebers

Re: Relationships

Unread post by kiebers »

All I am going to say is she enjoyed it immensely. :blush:

Why did the chicken cross the road? Why??? To get to the idiots house....
Knock Knock.....Who's there?.....the chicken
Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Females family hate me... lol

Not even telling me why and I have to hear it from some1 else.

Did not feel good.

asal

Unread post by asal »

kiebers wrote:All I am going to say is she enjoyed it immensely. :blush:
:thumbup:

I'm myself. I don't hide anything. My life is simple. People tell you who they are. I'm lucky at the moment :)

Get in on it.
GD

Unread post by GD »

Look. Let's just cut to the chase here.
What you're really asking is: When did you first FART in front of your Lover?
That's it, isn't it?

Beware, some of you are shocked and surprised while farting
soon

Unread post by soon »

i've met one person in my entire life where i could just be myself. she's gone now.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
soon

Unread post by soon »

oh well.

evs

Unread post by evs »

Skreddys57 wrote:Look. Let's just cut to the chase here.
What you're really asking is: When did you first FART in front of your Lover?
That's it, isn't it?
the sooner the better i'd say. what is there to hide anyway.. the bird and the bees are doing it, why not people?..

~ plaid ~
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Bees fart? :huh:

I never knew that. =)))

evs

Unread post by evs »

InkedAngel wrote:You know when you are dating someone, you put on your best behavior. You never throw out there all of the quirks and things you really aren't sure someone else may dislike. When did you first show your quirks to your SO and do you have any funny stories to tell about that time?
i haven't done it in so long inky... in over 20 years and i am not even close the same person i was 20 years ago, but with this brain - if i were ever in the situation to date again, i would show my quirks pretty quickly, but i'd try to do it gently allowing the other person to digest things one at a time... if that makes sense.

a big turn off for me would not be a weird reaction to my quirks, a weird reaction would maybe slow down the friendship but it's not a deal breaker by any stretch, a deal breaker would be the other person not reciprocating.

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

mimi wrote:Bees fart? :huh:

I never knew that. =)))
they must!!! just think all that honey and pollen:))

~ plaid ~
asal

Unread post by asal »

soon wrote:i've met one person in my entire life where i could just be myself. she's gone now.
False. That was one person. There are more. There are lots of aspects of yourself - some other girl will suit different aspects. Try again.

Get in on it.
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

evs wrote:
mimi wrote:Bees fart? :huh:

I never knew that. =)))
they must!!! just think all that honey and pollen:))
I have a feeling it would be awfully cute. =))

evs

Unread post by evs »

me too:))))

~ plaid ~
evs

Unread post by evs »

asal wrote:
soon wrote:i've met one person in my entire life where i could just be myself. she's gone now.
False. That was one person. There are more. There are lots of aspects of yourself - some other girl will suit different aspects. Try again.
agreed with asal:)

~ plaid ~
weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Bees communicate through dancing and it is beelieved :) to be e actually pretty complicated language :thumbup:

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

If I were a honey bee I would go drink all sugar water from hummingbird feeders since lugging all that pollen back and forth is hard work it would bee like drinking from a garden hose in the middle of summer and might provide some type of PEDS effect

Munday

Unread post by Munday »

InkedAngel wrote:You know when you are dating someone, you put on your best behavior. You never throw out there all of the quirks and things you really aren't sure someone else may dislike. When did you first show your quirks to your SO and do you have any funny stories to tell about that time?

i've been an asshole 24/7 for as long as i can remember..you either learn to live with it or fuck off....it makes me no never mind either way......i am a one man wolf pack....lol

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
soon

Unread post by soon »

i guess i'm a one man wolf pack too.

Edward

Unread post by Edward »

weebles wrote:If I were a honey bee I would go drink all sugar water from hummingbird feeders since lugging all that pollen back and forth is hard work it would bee like drinking from a garden hose in the middle of summer and might provide some type of PEDS effect
That might trigger diabetes. Cats get diabetes as well.

I came to get down.
evs

Unread post by evs »

soon wrote:i guess i'm a one man wolf pack too.
if you were happy while in two pack - you can't be a true one pack:)

~ plaid ~
asal

Unread post by asal »

Nothing wrong with the one-pack. It's modern. Better to be peaceful and independent. Being a two pack is awesome, one packs are awesome, three packs if you can.

Get in on it.
evs

Unread post by evs »

any pack is good if it makes you happy and healthy.

~ plaid ~
soon

Unread post by soon »

one pack is okay but i'm at my best in a two pack.

Leopardsocks

Unread post by Leopardsocks »

Munday wrote:

i've been an asshole 24/7 for as long as i can remember..you either learn to live with it or fuck off....it makes me no never mind either way......i am a one man wolf pack....lol
Yeah? How's that working for you?

To most people, you look pretty fucking stupid right now.

Personally, I don't see a one man gang. I see a one man sexual tryst with his own hand.

We're so abused...we're so confused...its easy to believe someone's gonna light the fuse - Rainbow, Can't Happen Here.
evs

Unread post by evs »

soon wrote:one pack is okay but i'm at my best in a two pack.
i know. i can tell remembering how you sounded before:)

but for some (asal maybe?) one pack works better than two. we are all different. and i think this changes during life.

~ plaid ~
Munday

Unread post by Munday »

Leopardsocks wrote:
Munday wrote:

Yeah? How's that working for you?

To most people, you look pretty fucking stupid right now.

Personally, I don't see a one man gang. I see a one man sexual tryst with his own hand.

sniff* sniff*.....there it is again...dammit...the inspector can't stay away.......we are honored to see you here inspector magoo....a small suggestion....please wipe before putting your nappies back on......even depends can't mask all the smell...now off to the tv room with the gang...i hear they are having bingo this evening.......hope you win a prize

This poster strongly disavows any knowledge about any subject and furthermore takes no responsibility for any comments posted under the name of Munday.
Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

soon wrote:i guess i'm a one man wolf pack too.
You dont get the barrage of phonecalls.

Never have to do anything to sustain some kind of connection.

Never have to explain yourself to any1.

InkedAngel

Unread post by InkedAngel »

Munday wrote:

So you've never really really liked someone and hidden parts of yourself that you weren't necessarily comfortable putting out in the open to be examined while trying to impress them?

Don't you weep pretty baby...you and me and the devil make three. Don't need no other lovin baby....
Odinson

Unread post by Odinson »

Hi inky! :D