Mother Nature has a sense of humour

Cronus

Mother Nature has a sense of humour

Unread post by Cronus »

deadskinmask wrote:the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....
Cronus

Re: Mother Nature has a sense of humour

Unread post by Cronus »

deadskinmask wrote:the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....
Cronus

Unread post by Cronus »

Cronus

Unread post by Cronus »

Cronus

Unread post by Cronus »

Cronus

Unread post by Cronus »

Stole this one....

Cronus

Unread post by Cronus »

Easter Bunny

Unread post by Easter Bunny »

:D

"There will be terrible times in the last days." ~ 2 Timothy 3:1
J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Hope you don't mind, gents, but given the subject matter, this thread will be moved into the Zen Bee sub-forum, since the moderator there indicated in one of her posts that:
InkedAngel wrote:Zen Bee!!! Where all your sexual questions may be answered! :D
It would appear that Zen Bee has replaced the former Pink Heat sub-forum in this regard.

thanks, hope you understand.

cu! :)

Cronus

Unread post by Cronus »

Censorship, eh.
....oh well

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

Dick Gozinya wrote:Censorship, eh.
....oh well
Well, I could request that it be placed in the dumpster too.

take your choice. Would you prefer that?

I didn't delete your posts, Dick.

They were merely moved.

So, that isn't censorship.

I did say in earlier threads on several occasions that I reserved the right to move threads if I felt they were off-topic OR another sub-forum could accommodate them. And the mod of that sub-forum has more or less indicated that the Zen Bee has replaced the function of the ex-PH subforum
And I did keep my word, that I wouldn't delete, alter or deface anyone's posts.

So you weren't censored. You can keep on posting in that thread in the Zen-Bee to your heart's delight.

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...You removed them from your forum....hahahahahahaha That is censoring. Too funny. Ole mister never censor...hahahahahahahahahahaha May want to change that tag line on Dilberts Corner. Clearly it is not an "anything goes" section.

Why did the chicken cross the road? Why??? To get to the idiots house....
Knock Knock.....Who's there?.....the chicken
Romero

Unread post by Romero »

J0E wrote:I did say in earlier threads on several occasions that I reserved the right to move threads if I felt they were off-topic OR another sub-forum could accommodate them.
But the forum this thread was originally in is called "Free-for-all", which I assumed would mean it's a free-for-all.

evs

Unread post by evs »

i love this thread!:)

~ plaid ~
kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

evs wrote:i love this thread!:)

This should have orchids. It would be fitting indeed. :D

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

kiebers wrote:Hahahahahahahahahahaha...You removed them from your forum....hahahahahahaha That is censoring. Too funny. Ole mister never censor...hahahahahahahahahahaha May want to change that tag line on Dilberts Corner. Clearly it is not an "anything goes" section.
Hey Kahbuzz! I see yer hot 'n bothered by this whole incident.

Oh, well, ya caint please 'em all, especially 'em horny Texas hillbillies, K!

didn't realize ya had a fetish fer trees.

oh well

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

Why do you say hot and bothered? I was laughing at you censoring. I found it quite amusing.
Haven't you made numerous statements about never censoring things?

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

In response to those who accuse me of censorship with regards to this thread - ie- Kahbuzz and Romero.

I will offer you here a substantive response to these allegations.

First, let's start off with the definition of censorship:
censorship
 [sen′sər s̸hip′]
Use censorship in a sentence

noun1.
The definition of censorship is the practice of limiting access to information, ideas or books in order to prevent knowledge or freedom of thought.

Banning controversial books is an example of censorship
The key here is limitng and banning

With regard to this matter, I have not limited access to this thread, nor were its contents ever altered. In fact, by transferring it over to the Zen Bee, I gave it greater exposure than the OP could have ever hoped for and introduced it to the more members of this forum who have since registered their comments in this thread.

The argument that the OP was 'censored' is spurious because it is akin to a plaintiff making a claim against another individual in small claims court, and then on the day of the dispute resolution, suing that party for $100,000 when the small claims limits this amount to $1000. Rather than dismissing the suit, the judge recommends that the case be moved to a higher civil court with judge, jury and legal representation on both sides. So the court case is set for another date in a higher court.

In the process, the plaintiff is not denied his rights to a fair trial with the accused.The facts of the case have not been altered and the plaintiff has still retained his right to sue, but in a different setting. His case was merely moved to another court requiring a higher level of jurisprudence.

Likewise, the contents of the OP's thread were not changed, doctored or deleted in any way. Nor has he been banned from this forum or any other sub-forum. Therefore, in my opinion, this does not constitute censorship.

In addition, the moderator of this forum was consulted on the matter with my stated intent. After which, she complied and accepted this request.

I indicated in earlier threads, that while I'm for free speech and against censorship, that I retained the right to move threads where appropriate. And before this incident, I've stated my support for starting a separate and distinct Pink Heat sub-forum (or a similar one) to give threads such as these, a platform with which they can be expressed.

The other thing I was going to commet on, is how the OP mysteriously shows up in this thread as a new registrant without ever having introduced him or herself to others, where he/she came from, whether he or she has been registered under another alias or is a new member to this forum. If it's with the expressed purpose to disrupt other forums, then essentially his or her threads amount to spam, which I also indicated my right to move or delete.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

kiebers wrote:Why do you say hot and bothered? I was laughing at you censoring. I found it quite amusing.
Haven't you made numerous statements about never censoring things?
You accuse me of censorhip.

I have respectfully disagreed.

So, you can read my substantive response, and in turn can provide one of your own.

However, keep in mind, the contents of this thread were never altered while it was part of the Resource sub-forum. And my actions were consistent with my stated intentions and philosphy with regards to moderation of sub-forums.

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

I don't buy it. You have forum. It has subforums in it. You removed it. Fairly obvious to me. You censored your forum. :D :D

What is your definition of "Free for All"?

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

RDL at the library wrote:J0E can do whatever he wants with his forum. It's not like very many people actually post there.
His censorship is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.
Yes he can. That is not my point at all. He can do what ever he wants it is his forum. Just don't go preaching over and over and over about how he will not censor things if he ran this place. He has made these statements time and again. He has a full blown forum. He had a thread moved because he could not handle it. Having that thread removed from his forum is censoring. And I agree with the insignificance. Hopefully he will now shut up about how he can do things better than the powers that be here.

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

kiebers wrote:
RDL at the library wrote:J0E can do whatever he wants with his forum. It's not like very many people actually post there.
His censorship is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.
Yes he can. That is not my point at all. He can do what ever he wants it is his forum. Just don't go preaching over and over and over about how he will not censor things if he ran this place. He has made these statements time and again. He has a full blown forum. He had a thread moved because he could not handle it. Having that thread removed from his forum is censoring. And I agree with the insignificance. Hopefully he will now shut up about how he can do things better than the powers that be here.
Hey Kahbuzz, ya horny texas tree humpah, lemme clarify some important points for ya.

On the way, I'll educate you on the difference between a forum and sub-forum.

A forum is a unique entity which exists on its own as a separate URL.
It is not beholden to another forum with its own unique URL.
The Blue Cashew is a forum separate from memebee.
I believe Blurtsome is as well.
You cannot transfer files between different forums with their unique urls the way one would between sub-forums such as this Zen Bee and the Resource or any other sub-forum.

On the other hand, a sub-forum exists within a forum which has defined a set of rules and permissions for it.
As an admin. of sub-forum I have been granted rights by the forum owners and administrators to move forums to other sub-forums or to the main sub-forum. Therefore, the Resource is not a mutually exclusive entity onto itself. Unlike a forum, it's connected to other sub-forums such as Zen-Bee, the Island and the Employment sub-forums.

Given this fact, this particular thread was not censored in any technical sense. It was merely moved within the parameters set out and defined by the administrators of memebee. Remember, memebee is an umbrella under which all the sub-forums function. Therefore, a file transferred from one sub-forum to another, or to the main forum if the contents are left untouched or unaltered, has not been censored nor deleted. Get it?

Additionally, there is not weight in your allegations as to why this thread was moved from the Resource to Zen Been. You're making assumptions which you cannot substantiate. You haven't cited any threads or evidence to substantiate your claims. So it remains pure speculation on your part.

On the other hand, I can support my pov. And I never hid my intent or how I would run a forum. I did state that I would reserve the right to move threads when I saw fit.

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

kiebers wrote: What is your definition of "Free for All"?

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

kiebers wrote:
kahbuzz, since y'all horny treehumpahs keep insistin' that y'all got yer freedom of expression infringed upon, I'll post what I said long before you posted in this thread or this incident came up:

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... y#p1083693
As I've stated many times before, if I run a forum, I don't ban anybody, but as the mod would reserve the right to throw errant, irrelevant or off the topic posts in the dumpster where they belong.

Anarchy is not democracy. So anyone who comes along, tries to derail a thread or a forum should be tossed where their posts belong. Preventing others from expressing their POV is the antithesis of democracy. Tearing down something while infringing upon the freedom of others is anarchy and therefore doesn't belong in any forum.

Democracy is a free expression of thought, whether it comes from the right or left.
So I was consistent about how I'd moderate a forum.

But actually I went a step further, and went out of my way to preserve the integrity of this thread.

Actually, I was being kind and somewhat generous compared to what I said I'd do - which was to throw it in a dumpster, therby discouraging others from making further contributions to it.

I clearly stated that I'd move a thread or post if thought it was off-topic or could be accommodated elsewhere. And it was indicated by evs and InkedAngel, that the Zen Bee Forum had/has become the defacto Pink Heat, where threads with subject matter such as these could be accommodated. I can do a search for these comments, and you can read them yourself.

So you weren't censored. The fact that this thread is thriving demonstrates this outcome.

You responded to evs when she made a comment. Therefore, you've contradicted yourself by the mere fact of participating in this thread after it was moved to the Zen Bee.

Contrast my actions to those of the mods in this forum, where if a thread or post is outta line, they jes' delete it and it goes inta the ashes of history.

I mean, how far do I haveta go bend backwards fer horny texas tree humpahs such as yerself?

I know that seems like a rhetorical question, but I feel I've stated the obvious.

But please feel free to continue to reply to what you perceive to be a 'censored' thread.

Your comments are welcome. Thank you.

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

TLDR
What is your definition of "Free for All"?

mimi

Unread post by mimi »

J0E wrote:
kiebers wrote:
kahbuzz, since y'all horny treehumpahs keep insistin' that y'all got yer freedom of expression infringed upon, I'll post what I said long before you posted in this thread or this incident came up:

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... y#p1083693
As I've stated many times before, if I run a forum, I don't ban anybody, but as the mod would reserve the right to throw errant, irrelevant or off the topic posts in the dumpster where they belong.

Anarchy is not democracy. So anyone who comes along, tries to derail a thread or a forum should be tossed where their posts belong. Preventing others from expressing their POV is the antithesis of democracy. Tearing down something while infringing upon the freedom of others is anarchy and therefore doesn't belong in any forum.

Democracy is a free expression of thought, whether it comes from the right or left.
So I was consistent about how I'd moderate a forum.

But actually I went a step further, and went out of my way to preserve the integrity of this thread.

Actually, I was being kind and somewhat generous compared to what I said I'd do - which was to throw it in a dumpster, therby discouraging others from making further contributions to it.

I clearly stated that I'd move a thread or post if thought it was off-topic or could be accommodated elsewhere. And it was indicated by evs and InkedAngel, that the Zen Bee Forum had/has become the defacto Pink Heat, where threads with subject matter such as these could be accommodated. I can do a search for these comments, and you can read them yourself.

So you weren't censored. The fact that this thread is thriving demonstrates this outcome.

You responded to evs when she made a comment. Therefore, you've contradicted yourself by the mere fact of participating in this thread after it was moved to the Zen Bee.

Contrast my actions to those of the mods in this forum, where if a thread or post is outta line, they jes' delete it and it goes inta the ashes of history.

I mean, how far do I haveta go bend backwards fer horny texas tree humpahs such as yerself?

I know that seems like a rhetorical question, but I feel I've stated the obvious.

But please feel free to continue to reply to what you perceive to be a 'censored' thread.

Your comments are welcome. Thank you.
Penis. =)

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

Post of the year right there Meems... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kiebers

Unread post by kiebers »

Hey SCHMOE what does this mean?
There's a section for off-the-wall/off-topic posts called Dilbert's Corner.
Uhmm, or is it self explanatory?

Dizzy

Unread post by Dizzy »

J0E

Unread post by J0E »

kiebers wrote:Hey SCHMOE what does this mean?
There's a section for off-the-wall/off-topic posts called Dilbert's Corner.
Uhmm, or is it self explanatory?
Yes, but you've chosen to completely ignore the limitations I set for this sub-forum long before this thread was posted:

...thus, I never waived my rights to moderate the Resource as I saw fit. There has always been a dumpster. It was not added after the fact. It has been part of that sub-forum since its inception. And again, I have moderated this sub-forum (not a forum, btw) within the guidelines which have been set and stated in writing by the forum owner and the moderators:
Any content noncompliant with forum rules will be deleted at moderator's discretion.
Again, this thread has not been deleted, its contents were not altered. It has been moved in a more appropriate setting, which the moderator of this sub-forum sanctioned and the owner of the entire forum stated that the Zen-Bee is now the defacto replacement for Pink Heat. And the fact that you keep replying to it, keep adding to its contents, demonstrates that you have contradicted yourself. At least if you'd refused to do that you might have a case, but because of your own actions, you don't. Plus others who are supportive of you, have also replied, which supports my premise that active participation increased as a result of moving the thread.

In addition, your previous statements with regards to freedom of speech in these forums also suggests that you waived your own rights to unrestricted free speech. You accuse me of imposing censorship, want to be able to post whatever you'd like in anyone's forums/sub-forums but then stated that:

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... y#p1050045
kiebers wrote:Well J0P I guessyou keep forgetting this is a privately owned forum and as such can be censored any way the owner wants.[/color][/color] As you have read many times just from me, "this is not a democracy" and it doesn't have to be. I have never had a post removed or censored so you would think that those that do would get with the program but alas tis not meant to be...
...am I right? Did you state that this forum ought not be a democracy? I which case, according to you, rightfully with the definition you provided and imposed on yourself, I should have been able to delete this thread when it was in the Resource. Is this correct, Kiebers? I didn't make up that definition of how a forum should operate, you did.

Also, according to you, denying my right to moderate the Resource sub-forum as I see fit, would hamper my ability and rights granted by the forum owners:

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic. ... cy#p922566
kiebers wrote:Not trying to oust you at all J0E. And we don't have a dumpster to move your comments to. Just trying to make you understand that the Mods have a job as outlined by the admin. As soon as you give posters control over the Mods with a voting system you may as well do away with moderation as a whole. It is a privately owned forum. As such it is not a democracy.
...like the forum owner(s) I have a job a sub-forum moderator to do as well.