Everything MMA

Breakfall

Re: Everything MMA

Unread post by Breakfall »

No contenders huh?

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
:(
weebles

Unread post by weebles »

heard the Fertititatas Bro's and Dana are gong to sell the UFC for $4 Billion so expect them to not really give a shit about the product or the fighters/match-ups if a deal goes through

Breakfall

weebles wrote:heard the Fertititatas Bro's and Dana are gong to sell the UFC for $4 Billion so expect them to not really give a shit about the product or the fighters/match-ups if a deal goes through
I don't give a damn about the UFC as a company...I care about the fight. Ultimately it's up to the fans whether they support any promotional sports company or not. Without the fans they have fuck all, so it's in their best interest to look after the fighters to appease the fans.

SCOUSE wrote:You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt? I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.
If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name???
weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Fine will go with Uriah hall he almost killed a dude when he was on Tuff he was a bad Mofo back then so bad and good he scared himself

Breakfall

weebles wrote:Fine will go with Uriah hall he almost killed a dude when he was on Tuff he was a bad Mofo back then so bad and good he scared himself
The matchup with Silva will be an awesome one as they are both very similar in their fighting styles, especially with regard to their kicking abilities. Silva is one of Hall's idols by the way...expect some history in the making this weekend. :thumbup:

Breakfall

Damn it...Silva pulled out as he had to have emergency surgery and his gallbladder removed. It looks like he'll be out until the UFC 200.

Anyhow...It's Chris Cyborg (1.07) debut doing catchweight against Leslie Smith (8.50). And although I think Cyborg has this wrapped in the bag, I'm betting Smith for the win on the outstanding underdog odds alone. 8.50...show me the money!!!

My other bet is with Ronaldo Souza (1.34) vs Vitor Belfort (3.25). This bout is sure to be spectacular for the two Brazilians. I'm going for Vitor because I think he's a fucking animal. Although often lethal in the first round I think he's going to reserve the gas with this bout and pace himself for the win.

Enjoy the bouts!
:thumbup:

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Breakfall

weebles wrote:
Her fight is about to start now!!! One of the most feared female fighters on this planet...yeeeew!
Want the results or no spoiler? :w00t!:

Breakfall

It's over...Round 1 knockout! :biggrin:

Breakfall

Breaking News: America's new Heavyweight champion, Stipe Miocic, gaining the title by KO over Fabricio Werdum!

Hahahahaaaa....fucking well done son! :w00t!:

evs

Unread post by evs »

croatia on his pee-pee:)

~ plaid ~
Breakfall

evs wrote:croatia on his pee-pee:)
Croatian coat of arms on the crotch...I think he's trying to broadcast his ethnicity to the world the bloody Yank! :D

Breakfall

Breakfall

It's on tomoza!!! :thumbup:

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Cruz Vs. Faber 3 Bad Blood

hope Dominic keeps his belt do not like Faber he is a self centered prick with a butt on his chin :D

Breakfall

weebles wrote:hope Dominic keeps his belt do not like Faber he is a self centered prick with a butt on his chin :D
Hahahahahahaa...I agree.

Odds: Cruz (1.19) vs Faber (4.30)

It's gonna be a good bout with all the animosity that's for sure. I think Cruz is too polished to lose this one. Being the most evasive fighter in the sport, and having a very good counter-strike as well as having really good take-downs, I think he'll easily win this one over Faber. No decision this time.

And so far as the Rockhold (1.16) vs Bisping (5.10)...I'm actually surprised that Bisping is such the underdog in this bout given his last performance against Silva. I'm going Bisping because I think he has a very good chin and is as tough as they come. Plus $100 for a win will get me halfa Gee! :cool:

Breakfall

As predicted...Cruz retains his belt as Champion, with a perfect display of unorthodox moves and evasive tactics. :thumbup:

Well done Michael Bisping, the new Middleweight Champion of the world. Easiest fight ever and a very long awaited and deserving title. You beauty! Thanks for the $$$! :w00t!:

Breakfall

Well now...check it out! DC has a fight... :cool:

[video][/video]

Oscar Mayer

Unread post by Oscar Mayer »

good morning peckerhead

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"
Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:good morning peckerhead
G'evening mud_puppet...try keep this MMA or GTFO.

Oscar Mayer

good morning peckerhead

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

MMA? take a long hike little boy. Box it

"Paranoia strikes deep
Pattaya Man

Unread post by Pattaya Man »

so once yer get smashed that many times in the fucken head as a boxer and make no sense and forget the rules yer become a MMA fighter

got it

I'M THE WORLDS GREATEST POSTER AND DONTCHA FORGET IT HOUSE WIF EURO ;)

No PROFANITIES or SLURS in TITLES or PROFILES.
Pattaya Man

or memebees most drunkest poster take yer pick gewt yer shinebox and get some

Oscar Mayer

Pattaya Man wrote:so once yer get smashed that many times in the fucken head as a boxer and make no sense and forget the rules yer become a MMA fighter

got it
classic

"Paranoia strikes deep
Breakfall

Oscar Mayer wrote:
Pattaya Man wrote:so once yer get smashed that many times in the fucken head as a boxer and make no sense and forget the rules yer become a MMA fighter

got it
classic
:rolleyes:

Pattaya Man

fuck off I'm married

Pattaya Man

white pointer shark rips yer bloody arms off

Oscar Mayer

"Paranoia strikes deep
Oscar Mayer

dance with me

"Paranoia strikes deep