How many entities control Fb, Twitter, and Youtube?

shin

How many entities control Fb, Twitter, and Youtube?

Unread post by shin »

I think at this point no one person can control the effect of social media even behind the scenes.

Do you think it's potentially dangerous?

When men learn to abuse the concept of intuitive insight, they become the pinnacle of reason, useless Gods are created in his image as a scapegoat for his shortcomings, and all he selectively oversees are his playthings... and ultimately, all he creates in his stead becomes his willful undoing.
Lochdubh

Re: How many entities control Fb, Twitter, and Youtube?

Unread post by Lochdubh »

As currently configured, social media allows many voices to speak up for both good and ill. Those who are most disturbed will be 'Establishment" members and entities used to having one way communication where they tell us.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Its no secret a Jew owns Facebook, and I seem to recall Youtube being Juden owned too, not sure about Twitter....

All mainstream companies and enterprises have to toe the Kosher liberal line these days or face being boycotted and slandered. Its like a huge mafia style racket where anyone who steps out of line faces ruin.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
shin

Unread post by shin »

They want to build a data center for Fb the size of 2 Walmart stores? That's a lot of servers!

When men learn to abuse the concept of intuitive insight, they become the pinnacle of reason, useless Gods are created in his image as a scapegoat for his shortcomings, and all he selectively oversees are his playthings... and ultimately, all he creates in his stead becomes his willful undoing.
Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

shin wrote: 29 Mar 2017, 12:01 They want to build a data center for Fb the size of 2 Walmart stores? That's a lot of servers!
Should see the one the government has. Facility covers a square mile I believe. FB is interconnected. Its literally a face book, for all the pics you upload, for their facial recognition program. Thats just part of it.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.