A weebles Conspiracy on Tide Laundry detergent

weebles

A weebles Conspiracy on Tide Laundry detergent

Unread post by weebles »

Well I buy Tide laundry detergent for cold water anyhoo every time I do laundry I seem to find the little measuring cup it comes with spill detergent all over the place.

Is tide just cheap with flimsy measuring scoop ? or is their little measuring scoop conspiracy to get tide detergent all over the floor in front of the washer so I have to sweep it up?

weebles

Re: A weebles Conspiracy on Tide Laundry detergent

Unread post by weebles »

with all the serious stuff going in the world I thought I would have a more light hearted one today.

deadskinmask

Unread post by deadskinmask »

i think they're just showing off.... new improved Tide.... works great.... even on floors.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
soon

Unread post by soon »

do real men know any other brand?

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
weebles

Unread post by weebles »

soon wrote: 08 Apr 2017, 17:11 do real men know any other brand?
Good question I find tide has scent that I grew up with that to me says "clean laundry" and to me it is comforting/calming... I know people that use cheer but to me their clothing does not have the comforting smell of Tide.

It is probably a subconscious branding thing since the power of scent holds more sway then what we see or hear sometimes like if it Looks correct, Feels correct, Sounds correct but smells off or odd we pick up on it there's probably some deeper psychological thing to it that I do not understand.

Interesting we have uncovered another conspiracy:

Why are people Tide brand people or other brand people like Cheer or Downy?

soon

Unread post by soon »

have you ever partied with someone like norm macdonald? dude will say anything.

soon

Unread post by soon »

yikes, whoa, ol' norm is canadian too.

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Soon I find it is better to say things then Bee silent plus you are the philosopher mod and i just tossing out my ideas and thoughts on life and things I think about and contemplate.

Maybe get some feedback (be it positive or negative) and I enjoy the banter and hearing other people's perspectives and POV's as well.

sometimes I wish you could chat more you seem interesting and always have insightful perspective that make me think.... Which is why I post here since it has it has a variety of people from all walks of life that give me a better understanding of things I may not understand that well.

soon

Unread post by soon »

thanks weebs.

sorry i'm not here as much. i'm learning new things and should have some new material shortly... in the meantime. new bottles for new wine. #linkgate

https://archive.org/details/NewBottlesForNewWine

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

weebles wrote: 08 Apr 2017, 16:30 Well I buy Tide laundry detergent for cold water anyhoo every time I do laundry I seem to find the little measuring cup it comes with spill detergent all over the place.

Is tide just cheap with flimsy measuring scoop ? or is their little measuring scoop conspiracy to get tide detergent all over the floor in front of the washer so I have to sweep it up?
Wait, you use powdered laundry detergent? They still make that stuff? I tried it once (once over several tries to use it up) and that stuff hated me. Maybe I wasn't doing it right and I'm a liquid laundry detergent babby. Don't know, don't care. Liquid Laundry Detergent FOR LIFE.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

weebles wrote: 08 Apr 2017, 17:35
soon wrote: 08 Apr 2017, 17:11 do real men know any other brand?
Good question I find tide has scent that I grew up with that to me says "clean laundry" and to me it is comforting/calming... I know people that use cheer but to me their clothing does not have the comforting smell of Tide.

It is probably a subconscious branding thing since the power of scent holds more sway then what we see or hear sometimes like if it Looks correct, Feels correct, Sounds correct but smells off or odd we pick up on it there's probably some deeper psychological thing to it that I do not understand.

Interesting we have uncovered another conspiracy:

Why are people Tide brand people or other brand people like Cheer or Downy?
I used to be a Tide guy because that is what I grew up with but too many dyes and perfumes were messing with my skin, so I switched to Arm & Hammer on a whim and never looked back. I think it rinses cleaner.

Fabric softeners like Downy are a farce. They're trying to convince you that you're not doing laundry right without this unnecessary product that adds more perfumes to your clothing. I dated a girl, Martha, in high school. We weren't ever going to get anywhere because we were too different but the turnoff for me is that she always smelled like fabric softener.

However, I still use dryer sheets. Static cling ain't no joke. I don't know what it is about those little magical motherfuckers but my clothes are never wrinkled and I don't get an electric shock when pulling clothes out of the dryer.

roll me up and smoke me when I die