the cryptozoology thred....

deadskinmask

the cryptozoology thred....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

seems things have taken a down turn around here and its got poor ol' skinz feeling pretty bad.... so lets lighten the mood and talk about animals. everybody likes animals. right? heres a thred for animal lovers everywhere.... cryptozoology is the quest to prove imaginary animals.... also known by its less scientific name - whaddafuq izzat - so lets look at our first specimen....

what you think? whaddafuq izzat? or not? :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Seamajor

Re: the cryptozoology thred....

Unread post by Seamajor »

Semen
Markus

Unread post by Markus »

deadskinmask wrote: 19 May 2017, 05:30 seems things have taken a down turn around here and its got poor ol' skinz feeling pretty bad.... so lets lighten the mood and talk about animals. everybody likes animals. right? heres a thred for animal lovers everywhere.... cryptozoology is the quest to prove imaginary animals.... also known by its less scientific name - whaddafuq izzat - so lets look at our first specimen....

what you think? whaddafuq izzat? or not? :D
Holy shit skinz!!!

you almost posted a fucking video!!!

Aquatic salamander known as an Olm or Proteus fish (Proteus Anguinus).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olm

deadskinmask

its a goddamn DRAGON.... its just pretending to be one of those 'olm' things.... thats how it sneaks up on prey..... :mad:

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
deadskinmask

i swear to god.... i dunno how you little cotten-headed ninnymuffins survived for so long.... living on beach balls.... whipping through space at thousands of miles per hour.... petting baby dragons and shit.... yall motherfuckers are lucky i came along when i did.... :(

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

deadskinmask wrote: 19 May 2017, 07:52 i swear to god.... i dunno how you little cotten-headed ninnymuffins survived for so long.... living on beach balls.... whipping through space at thousands of miles per hour.... petting baby dragons and shit.... yall motherfuckers are lucky i came along when i did.... :(
I know nothing of beach balls and whipping around at high speeds.

All I know is my survival is due to my mom carrying me in her pouch for the first 7 years of my life.... warm and snug and dark, I didn't have to question anything.

deadskinmask

UNDEBUNKABLE - DRAGON - PROOF.... :mad:

WHADDAFUQ IZZAT IN YO FACE.... :mad:

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

deadskinmask wrote: 19 May 2017, 09:44 UNDEBUNKABLE - DRAGON - PROOF.... :mad:

I swear that video looks looks like my grandfather's colonoscopy video... and the "dragon egg" looks like the tumor the docs found in his digestive tract.

deadskinmask

Rusty Weathercock wrote: 19 May 2017, 10:05
deadskinmask wrote: 19 May 2017, 09:44 UNDEBUNKABLE - DRAGON - PROOF.... :mad:

I swear that video looks looks like my grandfather's colonoscopy video... and the "dragon egg" looks like the tumor the docs found in his digestive tract.
i told you they just pretend to look like that to catch prey.... :mad:

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

deadskinmask wrote: 19 May 2017, 07:31 its a goddamn DRAGON.... its just pretending to be one of those 'olm' things.... thats how it sneaks up on prey..... :mad:
It's a salamander. An amphibian. Somewhat lizard-like in appearance but not the same. More like a frog than a lizard (a reptile). I used to play with them in the creek when I was a kid. Them and crayfish. You gonna make up some kind of mythical creature involving crawdads, next? LOL

roll me up and smoke me when I die
deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 19 May 2017, 12:26
deadskinmask wrote: 19 May 2017, 07:31 its a goddamn DRAGON.... its just pretending to be one of those 'olm' things.... thats how it sneaks up on prey..... :mad:
It's a salamander. An amphibian. Somewhat lizard-like in appearance but not the same. More like a frog than a lizard (a reptile). I used to play with them in the creek when I was a kid. Them and crayfish. You gonna make up some kind of mythical creature involving crawdads, next? LOL

artistic rendering of an actual encounter.... :D

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Those poor hermit crabs. All they need is a bigger shell to grow and survive. But if they can't find one, they die.

deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 19 May 2017, 14:21 Those poor hermit crabs. All they need is a bigger shell to grow and survive. But if they can't find one, they die.
btw.... are you a Fallout fan? have you played? do you even care about games? you seem so 'regular cat' that i can see you saying 'fuck games. reality is where its at'.... but then at times, you seem to harbor such aggression for customers, i can fully visualize you throwing in Call Of Duty and tossing grenades at folks.... so i really couldn't guess either way.... :D

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

I'm not much for video games, anymore. Too many buttons and too complicated. The last game I honestly enjoyed was Heroes of Might and Magic on PC. Point and click with some thought involved. That was many years ago.

Yeah, work can be like a video game. Tossing grenades is frowned upon but sometimes necessary. Mostly, I just take an arrow to the knee.

deadskinmask

heres another fascinating specimen of 'whaddafuq izzat'.... :D

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

I still try to find old Lucas Arts games still love to play those old ndiana Jones games 1999's The Infernal Machine and 2003's The Emperor's Tomb were pretty decent.

Some of the Tomb raider games were decent but they kinda lost a bit after the movies were made hard to find those adventure/exploration puzzle solving type games.

Still wnat to get of Full Throttle Remastred since the orginal is one game I never could finish since it had glitch that froze back in the early days it had come out.

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

The first video game I ever played was for the PC: Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender by Microprose, released in 1992.

My first PC was a Certified Data (or something) purchased at London Drugs for $2400.00 in 1992.
386DX with Windows 3
33 MHz
30MB hard-drive
4800 Baud modem
12-pin dot matrix printer

Other Microprose games and simulators purchased and installed by way 5 and quarter floppies included:

F-15 Strike Eagle III (1992)
F-19 Stealth Fighter (1988)
F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter (1991)
Gunship 2000 (1991)
Silent Service II (1990)

deadskinmask

i wasn't fortunate enough to have an Atari system growing up but i got to play at friends houses occasionally.... my first system was a Nintendo. Killer Instinct was my favorite game.... i got a Playstation as a wedding present and that was all she wrote. i've been a Sony fan ever since.... :(

Markus

Unread post by Markus »

deadskinmask wrote: 20 May 2017, 13:21 i wasn't fortunate enough to have an Atari system growing up but i got to play at friends houses occasionally.... my first system was a Nintendo. Killer Instinct was my favorite game.... i got a Playstation as a wedding present and that was all she wrote. i've been a Sony fan ever since.... :(
Nunchaku wielding Kim Wu was my fav character in KI Gold for Nintendo 64.

But I could have given her a few lessons with the nunchakus.

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

deadskinmask wrote: 19 May 2017, 23:44 heres another fascinating specimen of 'whaddafuq izzat'.... :D

YES, the Chupacabra!
Wiki wrote:literally "goat-sucker"; from "chupar", "to suck", and "cabra", "goat") is a legendary creature in the folklore of parts of the Americas, with its first purported sightings reported in Puerto Rico. The name comes from the animal's reported habit of attacking and drinking the blood of livestock, especially goats.
There have been plenty of sightings in Texas that have been written off as coyotes with mange. However, coworker Jed INSISTS that he's seen a Chupacabra wandering the back alleys of his town. Granted, he's a redneck River Rat but he's fairly levelheaded and doesn't have the inbred genes that some of them do. He grew up around the river and likes fishing and finding turtles. He has a house on the other side of the river. A bunch of Puerto Ricans and other ethnicities live there.

I have some Puerto Rican friends and they are truly genuine. I was thinking about shapeshifting but I don't think they're capable of that. Dominicans, though ...

deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 20 May 2017, 14:11
deadskinmask wrote: 19 May 2017, 23:44 heres another fascinating specimen of 'whaddafuq izzat'.... :D

YES, the Chupacabra!
Wiki wrote:literally "goat-sucker"; from "chupar", "to suck", and "cabra", "goat") is a legendary creature in the folklore of parts of the Americas, with its first purported sightings reported in Puerto Rico. The name comes from the animal's reported habit of attacking and drinking the blood of livestock, especially goats.
There have been plenty of sightings in Texas that have been written off as coyotes with mange. However, coworker Jed INSISTS that he's seen a Chupacabra wandering the back alleys of his town. Granted, he's a redneck River Rat but he's fairly levelheaded and doesn't have the inbred genes that some of them do. He grew up around the river and likes fishing and finding turtles. He has a house on the other side of the river. A bunch of Puerto Ricans and other ethnicities live there.

I have some Puerto Rican friends and they are truly genuine. I was thinking about shapeshifting but I don't think they're capable of that. Dominicans, though ...
i've seen some mis-shaped animals. i doubt they're 'new species' of anything. but i do tend to believe that chupacabras are an actual species.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

deadskinmask wrote: 20 May 2017, 17:54i've seen some mis-shaped animals. i doubt they're 'new species' of anything. but i do tend to believe that chupacabras are an actual species.... :(
What do you think about Bigfoot?

deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 21 May 2017, 16:22
deadskinmask wrote: 20 May 2017, 17:54i've seen some mis-shaped animals. i doubt they're 'new species' of anything. but i do tend to believe that chupacabras are an actual species.... :(
i've camped out in the everglades and parts of louisiana too. i always hear about skunkapes. never seen any evidence. i'm guessing its just an urban legend to boost tourism.... :(

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

It's more of a Pacific Northwest thing, although there are reports of sightings in Pennsylvania and anywhere that has cooler climates during some part of the year and dense forest areas.
What are the undisputed facts about the bigfoot / sasquatch mystery?

It's a fact that for more than 400 years people have reported seeing large, hair-covered, man-like animals in the wilderness areas of North America.

It is a fact that sightings of these animals continue today. Real or not, these reports are often made by people of unimpeachable character.

It is a fact that, for over seventy years, people have been finding, photographing, and casting sets of very large human-shaped tracks. Most are discovered by chance in remote areas. These tracks continue to be found to this day.

It is a fact that the cultural histories of many Native American and First Nation peoples include stories and beliefs about non-human "peoples" of the wild. Many of these descriptions bear a striking resemblance to the hairy man-like creatures reported today.

These are some of the facts. There is, however, much disagreement as to what these facts mean.
To many, these facts, taken together, suggest the presence of an animal, probably a primate, that exists today in very low population densities. If true, this species, having likely evolved alongside humans, became astonishingly adept at avoiding human contact through a process of natural selection.

To others, these same facts point to a cultural phenomenon kept alive today through a combination of the misidentification of known animals, wishful thinking, and the deliberate fabrication of evidence.
http://bfro.net/

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

Scooter wrote: 21 May 2017, 16:22
Not only met Bigfoot heard Bigfoot Roar in B.C. place with superchargerd big-block alchol fullesd power even breathed in it's exhuast it is part of/in me now :D ;) before they replaced the roof one could see the soot from the beast :cool: Bob Chandler a true hero :thumbup:

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

What are your thought on Atlantis?

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

LOL, I also had the monster truck in mind. There's a place on the way to Hatteras/Outer Banks. North Carolina. Home of the Gravedigger.

I've always wanted to stop off and take pictures. Old Skool Monster Trucks.

weebles

Unread post by weebles »

haha yeah monter truck are a 80's ealy 90's thing they are not the same today to safe and to many rules/saftey

as for bigfott aas Born and riuased B.C. PNW prson thbigfoot has truth in ancient myth see Bear mother and wwell here are some bear that one could mistake as doing "Sasqautch" things esp in lowlight in heavily forrested regions.

deadskinmask

i would very much like to find out that bigfoot is real. not even to validate my belief in weirdness.... just because i think it would be a beautifully awesome creature to have around.... i'd actually try to friendly up to one.... :D