just a little perspective....

deadskinmask

Re: just a little perspective....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

mimi wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 17:35
deadskinmask wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 16:28
mimi wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 16:23

I didn't suggest for a second what you should or shouldn't believe. You're the one telling people they're idiots for not believing what you believe. =))))

And I DO look. I've looked at almost every piece of 'evidence' you've presented...and then some.

I do not have a vested interest in a round earth. Do you have a vested interest in a flat earth ?

Also....I think the purpose of this type of forum is doing exactly what it's supposed to...yet you seem to prefer if nobody has any rebuttal....which would be more of a blog than a forum for discussion. I think you agree that questioning is good....no ?
as i've pointed out before - you, little lady, were the first one casting doubt on my intelligence.... i only picked up from there. and i'm real fuckin quick with name-calling once its been brought to the table. my apologies.... :(
K wait...back up. =))) To be fair, I said it ONCE...that something you had said threw a bit of a wrench into my perception of you as an intelligent man....BUT....I not only explained, that I thought you had said what you said, in jest....AND...I apologized immediately. So that was once. I have on several occasions, said the opposite. (yes....I had to look it up, because I couldn't imagine I would have said that) :blush: =)))

You, on the other hand, have called us 'fuckin stupid idiots' NUMEROUS times. :D :D
well.... again i apologize.... i am the fuckin King of Escalation.... and i have no intention of losing my crown.... i have since tried to curb my enthusiasm.... but alas its difficult with my patience level dropping so quickly.... :D

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
mimi

Unread post by mimi »

Don't make me take a round out of you.

Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

I have not personally fully committed to flat earth, but Deaders does provide a lot of good examples. Being an art guy, the biggest proof I see, is the sun being a lot closer than we are told. The suns rays coming through clouds, tells me its super close, because of perspective lines.

And Sea "level".

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
deadskinmask

Blazor wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 18:28Deaders
if you ever find some spare time, check this out.... :(

viewtopic.php?f=122&p=1455998#p1455998

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Blazor wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 18:28 I have not personally fully committed to flat earth, but Deaders does provide a lot of good examples. Being an art guy, the biggest proof I see, is the sun being a lot closer than we are told. The suns rays coming through clouds, tells me its super close, because of perspective lines.
Wouldn't that be due to refraction? Also, if the sun were any closer … we'd be burnt to a crisp.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

deadskinmask wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 16:31 because heavier things settle under lighter things without outside interference.... same as helium balloons rising through the air.... does gravity not recognize helium? how does the balloon rise against gravity?
Helium is a gas and has its own properties. Gravity deals with mass.

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

Mass and weight are completely different properties. It can be a little difficult to understand. And I'm behind the times on my forgotten science knowledge, so I can't really explain it fully. However, I just did a little experiment. I held one full roll of toilet paper in one hand and an unopened six-pack of toilet paper in the other. Held them as high as I could above my head and dropped them. Obviously, the six-pack of toilet paper weighs more than the single roll but they fell and hit the ground at the same time. That's mass and gravity.

deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 24 Aug 2018, 12:56
Blazor wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 18:28 I have not personally fully committed to flat earth, but Deaders does provide a lot of good examples. Being an art guy, the biggest proof I see, is the sun being a lot closer than we are told. The suns rays coming through clouds, tells me its super close, because of perspective lines.
Wouldn't that be due to refraction? Also, if the sun were any closer … we'd be burnt to a crisp.
i'm not even gonna jump on that mass/density/gravity bullshit you have going on below this.... i have a fun fact for you concerning this post - in january (the coldest month), the sun is allegedly 3 million miles closer to earth.... perhaps you're not as up-to-date on your earth facts as you should be.... perhaps you should say - if the sun were any closer, we'd freeze to death.... :D

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

January is coldest in northern hemisphere, but hottest in south. It is fking summer in Austrailia in january.
This is due to ecliptic

deadskinmask

Mad Serb wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 09:53 January is coldest in northern hemisphere, but hottest in south. It is fking summer in Austrailia in january.
This is due to ecliptic
lol.... ok.... :D

Mad Serb

You are clueless

deadskinmask

Mad Serb wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 10:25 You are clueless
that car goes both ways.... besides - whats your stake in it? what difference does it make to you?

Mad Serb

Rise of cluelessness in a society is always concerning

deadskinmask

why? what makes your clues superior? sheer numbers? you feel morally superior because you simply agree with the majority? the majority are only agreeing with a select few.... did you double check their figures? did you come to the same conclusion through your own efforts? then otherwise i will tell you to FUCK OFF, COCKSUCKER. just because my opinion is not as universally favored as yours, doesn't make mine any less valid.... nor does it make yours correct.... you fake fuck.... :(

Seamajor

Unread post by Seamajor »

Mad Serb wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 09:53 January is coldest in northern hemisphere, but hottest in south. It is fking summer in Austrailia in january.
This is due to ecliptic
Thanks DSM for allowing me to post here. The above post from Mr. Mad Serb is what I was going to mention. Not a whole lot of tempature changes in places close to the equator, in January, but the farther one moves south to north from the equator the more you can see and feel the differences. The warmest months are now in the north, coolest in the south like Argentina.

Semen
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 11:46Thanks DSM for allowing me to post here. The above post from Mr. Mad Serb is what I was going to mention. Not a whole lot of tempature changes in places close to the equator, in January, but the farther one moves south to north from the equator the more you can see and feel the differences. The warmest months are now in the north, coolest in the south like Argentina.
so your first day back and your first post is to poke a hole in my flat earth? dammit.... :mad:

lol. just kidding.... here. take a look at this.... :D

or don't.... :(

Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

deadskinmask wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 06:27 i'm not even gonna jump on that mass/density/gravity bullshit you have going on below this.... i have a fun fact for you concerning this post - in january (the coldest month), the sun is allegedly 3 million miles closer to earth.... perhaps you're not as up-to-date on your earth facts as you should be.... perhaps you should say - if the sun were any closer, we'd freeze to death.... :D
You didn't like my toilet paper experiment? :(
LOL
I can't post right now but I'll be back. :thumbup: :drinks:

deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 14:29
deadskinmask wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 06:27 i'm not even gonna jump on that mass/density/gravity bullshit you have going on below this.... i have a fun fact for you concerning this post - in january (the coldest month), the sun is allegedly 3 million miles closer to earth.... perhaps you're not as up-to-date on your earth facts as you should be.... perhaps you should say - if the sun were any closer, we'd freeze to death.... :D
You didn't like my toilet paper experiment? :(
LOL
I can't post right now but I'll be back. :thumbup: :drinks:
its not a matter of liking it or not. its a case of 'so fuckin what'.... you think because i live on a flat earth, nothing is holding me down? i don't understand what point you're trying to prove.... in fact, the globe would have been entirely dumped, if not for that jibber jabber called 'gravity'.... lol. its nonsense, partner.... gravity is complete nonsense.... :(

Mad Serb

Skinz,

that video is wrong. If moon and Sun are changing mutual distance, duration of daily cycle would vary, it would not be 24hrs ( angular momentum conservation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2VuosSk9zU

deadskinmask

look.... i'm not mad at anyone here but this is my official stance -

i have an issue with the moon landing. a genuine issue. i absolutely do not believe it for a fuckin second.... i have such an issue with it that not only do i discount all information associated with it, i'm willing to discount any information provided by anyone who authenticates it.... including any statements of the 'roundness' of the earth.... it doesn't matter to me if the earth is round or flat. BUT i intend to find out for myself.... the 'curve' does not reveal itself from any height. it doesn't conform to autocad. the spinning that we're supposed to be doing doesn't measure on a gyroscope either (and gyroscopes don't care about your fuckin gravity). all my observations say earth is flat. not spinning.... and the sun and moon are quite closer than we've been told.... i'm not saying i'm right or wrong. i'm saying that somebody needs to check into this. somebody credible.... not these fuckin moon landing wack-a-doos.... and it really chaps my ass when somebody accepts that garbage they've been trained to repeat over and over, suddenly tries to take the intellectual high ground with me because i say 'that doesn't sound right. i need to look into this'.... because not accepting the current answer and looking into it for myself is the very foundation of science.... now i apologize for the 'fuck off, cocksucker' part (from my previous post) but don't try swinging your misguided sense of 'intellectual superiority' at me. i'm not intimidated. i'm not impressed.... and furthermore, i'm not having it.... bottom fuckin line.... :(

Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 12:23
Seamajor wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 11:46Thanks DSM for allowing me to post here. The above post from Mr. Mad Serb is what I was going to mention. Not a whole lot of tempature changes in places close to the equator, in January, but the farther one moves south to north from the equator the more you can see and feel the differences. The warmest months are now in the north, coolest in the south like Argentina.
so your first day back and your first post is to poke a hole in my flat earth? dammit.... :mad:

lol. just kidding.... here. take a look at this.... :D

or don't.... :(

I can say. I like my feet firmly planted on level even ground. Keep the quest alive because you never know :thumbup:

Semen
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 07:07I can say. I like my feet firmly planted on level even ground.
heres a few of the speeds required for 'living on a ball'.... give this a little peep and tell me somebody shouldn't 'double check' these figures.... :D

Seamajor

The water part is a mystery. Regarding tide changes. Seems logical that a spinning flat earth wouldn’t require the moon to control the tides. Maybe could occur by rotation speed and direction. Just a thought

Semen
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 07:30 The water part is a mystery. Regarding tide changes. Seems logical that a spinning flat earth wouldn’t require the moon to control the tides. Maybe could occur by rotation speed and direction. Just a thought
yeah. except one problem - your ball is at a constant speed. never stops. never slows. never changes direction.... so you think that water makes a decision as to when its affected or not? lol.... :D

Seamajor

If the earth was flat, couldn’t the tides react to the spinning rather than an orbiting moon? The tides in my mind are the mystery because it occurs everywhere.

Semen
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 08:00 If the earth was flat, couldn’t the tides react to the spinning rather than an orbiting moon? The tides in my mind are the mystery because it occurs everywhere.
the flat earth doesn't spin. not at all. tides reponsed to air pressure and the moons orbit.... thats how they're predictable.... do you really think you're spinning? do you really believe that 'gravity' is what keeps us firmly secured to the ground? and if gravity is what drags us back to earth, what keeps us from bouncing into the sun or moon? that seems to be gravity also.... so gravity is a force that pulls.... but at the same time, its a force that pushes? a force cannot perform both.... it is not a cognitive entity.... and also, if the suns gravity is pulling us and the moons gravity is even less than ours, why doesn't the suns gravity pull the moon closer as the moon orbits closer to the sun? think about it.... :(

Seamajor

I’ll be spinning after I blast this joint. Wish you could join me.

Semen
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 08:14 I’ll be spinning after I blast this joint. Wish you could join me.
lol. i know it seems irrelevant to you. probably to alot of ppl.... but i can't be told such ridiculous tales and just say 'oh. ok'.... especially when coupled with that moon landing bullshit. it just doesn't rinse with me. not trying to drag you into it.... just showing you where my problems are.... :(

Seamajor

deadskinmask wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 08:22
Seamajor wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 08:14 I’ll be spinning after I blast this joint. Wish you could join me.
lol. i know it seems irrelevant to you. probably to alot of ppl.... but i can't be told such ridiculous tales and just say 'oh. ok'.... especially when coupled with that moon landing bullshit. it just doesn't rinse with me. not trying to drag you into it.... just showing you where my problems are.... :(
Why do you think they’re problems? Good to question shit.

Semen
deadskinmask

Seamajor wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 09:11
deadskinmask wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 08:22
Why do you think they’re problems? Good to question shit.
why do i think they're problems? because it makes me yell 'STOP THE BUS'.... while you little goofs just say 'yeah. i suppose', i say 'oh hell no'.... and as for it being 'good to question shit', believe me, i already know that.... a few others should follow along too.... :(