lets enjoy some science fiction....

Blazor

Re: lets enjoy some science fiction....

Unread post by Blazor »

deadskinmask wrote: 18 Jun 2018, 13:32
Blazor wrote: 18 Jun 2018, 13:30
deadskinmask wrote: 18 Jun 2018, 13:26
i'm alright. herding cats over this nasa bullshit.... but otherwise i can't complain.... :D
Herding cats, sounds like the Pied Piper of Pussy :D
go check out RAIN ON THE MOON.... lol. these ppl. goddamn.... :(
I want to now, but worky worky lol. I will later if I have time. Gotta grocery shop, mow the grass, pay a bill, meal prep, etc tonight. When it comes time to spark one I'll check it lol.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Blazor wrote: 18 Jun 2018, 13:35 Delta flight, gotta catch it at 7am out of Raleigh, NC, wasnt too happy about how early lol, but oh well. He is a great brother, you couldnt pay me to see my sister, and she lives in town :D
Is it a straight flight from Raleigh to Seattle?

Or is it a parabolic curve?

:D

Blazor

Unread post by Blazor »

Blurt wrote: 28 Jul 2018, 05:17
Blazor wrote: 18 Jun 2018, 13:35 Delta flight, gotta catch it at 7am out of Raleigh, NC, wasnt too happy about how early lol, but oh well. He is a great brother, you couldnt pay me to see my sister, and she lives in town :D
Is it a straight flight from Raleigh to Seattle?

Or is it a parabolic curve?

:D
Straight flight lol. Well, it felt like it took a few turns while I was up there last time.

I also tried to see if there was any curve while I was up there last time. Was hard to tell lol.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.