another very interesting vid for you to 'not watch'....

deadskinmask

another very interesting vid for you to 'not watch'....

Unread post by deadskinmask »

its funny to me.... i've seen every single earth video you little lunar-tics post. in fact, i was a science fanatic prior to waking up to the world around me. neil degrasse tyson was actually a hero of mine. search my posts if you doubt me.... i'm certain i have watched and read more on this than 75% of any of yall.... but while i endure your videos in an attempt to establish a dialogue with you, yall can't seem to return the favor.... its okay. no big deal. its simply an offering.... you can accept it or decline it.... meh. whatever.... heres another interesting video for you to 'not watch'.... yall have a good day.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Scooter

Re: another very interesting vid for you to 'not watch'....

Unread post by Scooter »

I watched it. A couple days ago, I was catching up on videos you posted. Then I saw a suggested Frank Zappa interview at the end of one of the videos. And I fell down the rabbithole.

roll me up and smoke me when I die
deadskinmask

Scooter wrote: 16 Jun 2018, 03:29 I watched it. A couple days ago, I was catching up on videos you posted. Then I saw a suggested Frank Zappa interview at the end of one of the videos. And I fell down the rabbithole.
yeah. frank was something. was it the interview about where he talks about how corrupt the music industry and government are? that was pretty interesting.... theres a whole series of them. frank zappa, john lennon and about 5 more ppl.... i should post em.... :(

I CAN'T MAKE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.... BUT I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ON YOUR FACE....
Scooter

Unread post by Scooter »

No, just random interviews and some music. I've seen all the PMRC stuff, though. I thought Dee Snider was the best of them.

And by John Lennon, do you mean John Denver? LOL

roll me up and smoke me when I die
deadskinmask

no. john lennon has one too. imma post em up after lunch probably.... :(

Mad Serb

Unread post by Mad Serb »

skinz,

Yesterday at False Creek I saw a young gentleman holding a sign "Ask me about flat Earth". Was it you?

deadskinmask

no. theres quite a few of us.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

after they became serious, the press coverage of meghan markle began a historic public makeover. they only had a few months to complete her new image before the press caught on...

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.
deadskinmask

fascinating.... :(

soon

Unread post by soon »

to say the least. now there's talk about emmy awards and i think they might just pull it off.

what is that? and how do i make the rest of my life about it.