I've sent Irina a candid personal picture...

Register accountRead the forum rules
Mad Serb

Re: I've sent Irina a candid personal picture...

Unread post by Mad Serb »

...ended on top.

SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

@Mimi

That Freud's disabled? I just worked it out. Either that or he's a shut in.

It's been remarked about on other forums, long before all this Covid 19 bollocks.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
SCOUSE

Unread post by SCOUSE »

Dead Salty Dog wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 14:48 Personal hygiene is not high on someones list. Clean those disgusting nails! Are you a street person?

No he's just a scruffy phaggot. I doubt he bothers washing his hands or bathing at the end of those infamous weekend-long gay couch parties which he hosts.

Hugo Boss wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 17:36 The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you!
Sargent Smellibitz

Unread post by Sargent Smellibitz »

Come out to your Gran yet? :D

Sargent Smellibitz

Dead Salty Dog wrote: 06 Aug 2020, 01:34
Dinky Dazza wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 20:52 Read the news, dingdong...
Nails? Plural? Never mind the ridiculousness of your claim.

If you're going to try to pick a fight, in the future don't fall flat on your arse right out of the gate...

Did I embarrass you in front of your friends? I'm not trying to pick a fight dog piss, I was simply pointing out your lack of hygiene as unhygienic people disgust me. Of course I assumed fingers plural, if that grimy claw is in an unwashed state it's highly likely the rest are also. I hope you realize that even mentally handicapped folks can be taught/trained in the basics of washing ones hands and trimming ones nails so you have no excuse. I do realize it could be possible that you had just finished pleasuring your prostate with that digit when the picture was shot, nevertheless how long would have taken you to scrape the shit from under your nail?

:D

Mate, I don't know what you think you saw in that picture but I put it down to a Freudian slip up of your own nasty digit tips... :D

Blurt

Unread post by Blurt »

Yeah, "get noticed at work for the right reasons," printed in front of an apparently naked bath house ephebe.

You go, Salty! :D

9 incher/160 IQ

Unread post by 9 incher/160 IQ »

Dead Salty Dog wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 14:48 Personal hygiene is not high on someones list. Clean those disgusting nails! Are you a street person?

Pretty wimpy looking hands. I have posted a picture of my muscular hands. They put those weird looking things to shame.

Fuc# 0ff.
Sargent Smellibitz

Kthnxby?

:rolleyes: